PDA

View Full Version : Iceman Banned!

05-08-2008, 09:45 PM
Now that the Broward Sheriff's Office has banned the improper use of it's computer equipment while on duty, I feel much safer as a citizen of Broward county. Instead of posting frivolous propaganda while on the taxpayer dime, that time can now be spent patrolling the streets of Broward county.

By the way, where has the Iceman been lately? That's right, he was banned for his nonsense and improper postings.

Stay safe everyone!

05-08-2008, 10:22 PM
hjg

05-08-2008, 11:30 PM
Now that the Broward Sheriff's Office has banned the improper use of it's computer equipment while on duty, I feel much safer as a citizen of Broward county. Instead of posting frivolous propaganda while on the taxpayer dime, that time can now be spent patrolling the streets of Broward county.

By the way, where has the Iceman been lately? That's right, he was banned for his nonsense and improper postings.

Stay safe everyone! Me too Venti. Stay Safe TP / Ice did spill coffee on his computor at Mickey D's.

05-09-2008, 05:01 AM

Stay safe everyone!

The Iceman was banned but his ideas still live. The administration can try to hide the truth and delete ideas that disagree with theirs, they can censor free speech and have a few overpaid "directors" speak to each other over this site, but the real leaders like Iceman will speak his ideas in the street and at community meetings. Six months is all you have. I suggest you barricade yourself in your bunker as did the father of censorship and book burning.

05-09-2008, 05:28 PM
I don't think the Iceman has been banned. I believe he went to Wilton Manors to more freely explore his alternative desires.

05-11-2008, 04:27 PM
[quote="Venti Chai Latte Please":29baamv7]Now that the Broward Sheriff's Office has banned the improper use of it's computer equipment while on duty, I feel much safer as a citizen of Broward county. Instead of posting frivolous propaganda while on the taxpayer dime, that time can now be spent patrolling the streets of Broward county.

Stay safe everyone!

The Iceman was banned but his ideas still live. The administration can try to hide the truth and delete ideas that disagree with theirs, they can censor free speech and have a few overpaid "directors" speak to each other over this site, but the real leaders like Iceman will speak his ideas in the street and at community meetings. Six months is all you have. I suggest you barricade yourself in your bunker as did the father of censorship and book burning.[/quote:29baamv7]

The Iceman is actually R C in disguise.

05-12-2008, 08:05 AM
[quote="Venti Chai Latte Please":19qlt3rz]Now that the Broward Sheriff's Office has banned the improper use of it's computer equipment while on duty, I feel much safer as a citizen of Broward county. Instead of posting frivolous propaganda while on the taxpayer dime, that time can now be spent patrolling the streets of Broward county.

Stay safe everyone!

The Iceman was banned but his ideas still live. The administration can try to hide the truth and delete ideas that disagree with theirs, they can censor free speech and have a few overpaid "directors" speak to each other over this site, but the real leaders like Iceman will speak his ideas in the street and at community meetings. Six months is all you have. I suggest you barricade yourself in your bunker as did the father of censorship and book burning.

The Iceman is definitely a chicken shiat, but he is no chicken cacciatore. The Iceman couldn't lead himself out of a paper bag, but I hear he is making a new start in WM.[/quote:19qlt3rz]

The Iceman is 10-6 / 10-40

05-13-2008, 01:30 AM
[quote="Venti Chai Latte Please":3t6c7n2k]Now that the Broward Sheriff's Office has banned the improper use of it's computer equipment while on duty, I feel much safer as a citizen of Broward county. Instead of posting frivolous propaganda while on the taxpayer dime, that time can now be spent patrolling the streets of Broward county.

Stay safe everyone!

The Iceman is definitely a chicken shiat, but he is no chicken cacciatore. The Iceman couldn't lead himself out of a paper bag, but I hear he is making a new start in WM.

The Iceman is 10-6 / 10-40[/quote:3t6c7n2k]

The Broward County Property Appraiser got tired of the Iceman endorsing Israel when she was endorsing LeMack and cut him off.

05-13-2008, 10:50 PM
[quote="Venti Chai Latte Please":gegrt33b]Now that the Broward Sheriff's Office has banned the improper use of it's computer equipment while on duty, I feel much safer as a citizen of Broward county. Instead of posting frivolous propaganda while on the taxpayer dime, that time can now be spent patrolling the streets of Broward county.

Stay safe everyone!

The Iceman is definitely a chicken shiat, but he is no chicken cacciatore. The Iceman couldn't lead himself out of a paper bag, but I hear he is making a new start in WM.

The Iceman is 10-6 / 10-40[/quote:gegrt33b]

05-14-2008, 03:34 AM
[quote="Josey Wales":2sqfdiu5][quote="Venti Chai Latte Please":2sqfdiu5]Now that the Broward Sheriff's Office has banned the improper use of it's computer equipment while on duty, I feel much safer as a citizen of Broward county. Instead of posting frivolous propaganda while on the taxpayer dime, that time can now be spent patrolling the streets of Broward county.

Stay safe everyone!

The Iceman is 10-6 / 10-40[/quote:2sqfdiu5][/quote:2sqfdiu5]

hey mental giant riddens is spelled like this riddance, now take your crayon and go back to the office of the majors

05-16-2008, 07:39 PM

Stay safe everyone!

Now the deputies will have to work rather than surf the Internet on LeoAffairs all day.

05-17-2008, 02:54 AM

Stay safe everyone!

Now the deputies will have to work rather than surf the Internet on LeoAffairs all day.

what has become of ron; I mean the iceman?

05-20-2008, 07:56 PM

Stay safe everyone!

what has become of ron; I mean the iceman?

Ron is not the Iceman and the Iceman no longer visits this site because of censorship by management. The Iceman will voice his opinion to the county commision, Governor. state representatives and the ethics commision. He will be heard and there will be action taken wait and see.

05-23-2008, 04:35 AM
Did we ever figure out who this "Iceman" is. My understanging is he's a insane ex-brass Col or Major. Because no true Deputy would ever post in such a way. Good job that BSO does not let a bunch of pissed-off cops post on this site during on-duty time.

05-27-2008, 12:41 AM
Did we ever figure out who this "Iceman" is. My understanging is he's a insane ex-brass Col or Major. Because no true Deputy would ever post in such a way. Good job that BSO does not let a bunch of pissed-off cops post on this site during on-duty time.

I heard the Iceman is going to run to run for Sheriff!