PDA

View Full Version : To the sgt who wrote a brother a ticket

05-08-2008, 12:46 PM
This person must be a rookie to write another officer a ticket. What comes around goes around.

05-09-2008, 05:08 AM
MIAMI PD,

Don't cry...............I heard your motorman (LUIS MOLINA) wrote another local city motorman a ticket, so, dont Cry?

The day Miami flicks the chip off of their shoulder, the whole State will change their view about Dade County Cops!

Oh, and about writing Monroe Cops tickets, let me tell you this, we drive down to the Keys more than they drive through the City of Miami, so don't worry bout seeing them driving around in your sector?????

Imagine that!

You Miami guys are all at each others throats. It's amusing to see how much you guys hate each other, rat on each other and desire the worst for each other!

Miami COPS, GROW-UP!!!!!!

Godspeed;

Dade County Motorman.

05-09-2008, 09:45 PM
MIAMI PD,

Don't cry...............I heard your motorman (LUIS MOLINA) wrote another local city motorman a ticket, so, dont Cry?

The day Miami flicks the chip off of their shoulder, the whole State will change their view about Dade County Cops!

Oh, and about writing Monroe Cops tickets, let me tell you this, we drive down to the Keys more than they drive through the City of Miami, so don't worry bout seeing them driving around in your sector?????

Imagine that!

You Miami guys are all at each others throats. It's amusing to see how much you guys hate each other, rat on each other and desire the worst for each other!

Godspeed;

Dade County Motorman.

Dont forget brown clown!!!!

UPS is proud of there uniforms too...

05-10-2008, 05:40 PM
MIAMI PD,

Imagine that!

Godspeed;

Dade County Motorman.

Dont forget brown clown!!!!

UPS is proud of there uniforms too...

Learn to spell Jack*ss, I understand that this may be one of your many faults, but please, respond to this post only if you can spell correctly.

Dade County Motorman

06-02-2008, 08:54 PM
In the Keys both the FHP Trooper & the MCSO Deputies don't give a f***k who you are, if you doing something stupid chances are yo will get cited for the violation. Its not the mainland so be patient as you travel south of Dade county

MOD 64
06-12-2008, 02:43 AM
While I have given other cops tickets, it was more likely they talked themselves into it. Remember I run into this sense of entitlement all the time. I will, depending on the circumstances, more than not just give a verbal and go, but in the keys, when someone is so anxious to pass in a no passing, go by 10 cars to get ahead of the line, I will throw in a "you should know better"and more than likely cite the person, regardless of who you are, also there is one road in and out of the county. As far as getting a citation for myself, If I get pulled over and get a citation, I probably deserve it and I let it go, that is why, when I travel I observe the traffic laws and don't get myself in that situation to begin with. Having a badge doesn't give you a license to disobey any laws. I have spoke with the Sgt. that wrote the ticket and I support his actions.

06-12-2008, 05:56 AM
"In the Keys both the FHP Trooper & the MCSO Deputies don't give a f***k"-Quote.

I disagree with this statement. During my time 10-8 in the Keys I never wrote a cop.......stopped plenty. I will say that these situations are sensitive and should be handled on a case by case basis. There are probably some off-duty leo's that need a ticket , I just haven't ran into any of them... :wink: . BE SAFE guys.

06-20-2008, 08:44 PM
While I have given other cops tickets, it was more likely they talked themselves into it. Remember I run into this sense of entitlement all the time. I will, depending on the circumstances, more than not just give a verbal and go, but in the keys, when someone is so anxious to pass in a no passing, go by 10 cars to get ahead of the line, I will throw in a "you should know better"and more than likely cite the person, regardless of who you are, also there is one road in and out of the county. As far as getting a citation for myself, If I get pulled over and get a citation, I probably deserve it and I let it go, that is why, when I travel I observe the traffic laws and don't get myself in that situation to begin with. Having a badge doesn't give you a license to disobey any laws. I have spoke with the Sgt. that wrote the ticket and I support his actions. I guess you are I.A. you write so proper but I bet you've flashed your badge more than a few times in your career to get out of a ticket... I hope all you guys down there get the same courtesy you give to cops who go to the keys to have a good time with their family. by the way, the word is already out about you guys. luck

07-03-2008, 10:25 AM
Just pay the ticket and stop wining you loser..........

07-10-2008, 08:53 PM
In the Keys both the FHP Trooper & the MCSO Deputies don't give a f***k who you are, if you doing something stupid chances are yo will get cited for the violation. Its not the mainland so be patient as you travel south of Dade county

remember that when your pinned down under some drunk mma fighter you had that tude with and we drive by and wave instead on back u up ok fuc* face

07-10-2008, 08:59 PM
While I have given other cops tickets, it was more likely they talked themselves into it. Remember I run into this sense of entitlement all the time. I will, depending on the circumstances, more than not just give a verbal and go, but in the keys, when someone is so anxious to pass in a no passing, go by 10 cars to get ahead of the line, I will throw in a "you should know better"and more than likely cite the person, regardless of who you are, also there is one road in and out of the county. As far as getting a citation for myself, If I get pulled over and get a citation, I probably deserve it and I let it go, that is why, when I travel I observe the traffic laws and don't get myself in that situation to begin with. Having a badge doesn't give you a license to disobey any laws. I have spoke with the Sgt. that wrote the ticket and I support his actions. I guess you are I.A. you write so proper but I bet you've flashed your badge more than a few times in your career to get out of a ticket... I hope all you guys down there get the same courtesy you give to cops who go to the keys to have a good time with their family. by the way, the word is already out about you guys. luck

ISN'T THERE ENOUGH SCUM BAGS TO WRITE, YOU GUYS ARE LOSERS IF YOU WRITE A COP. WHERE I WORK IF THE PERSON HAS A LEGIT JOB THEY GO FREE. JUST DO 10-50'S IF THEY DON'T SHOOT OR BAIL YOU DON'T HAVE A GOOD ONE YET

07-14-2008, 12:00 AM
I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU PEOPLE....YOU BUST ON THIS GUY THAT WROTE ANOTHER COP A TICKET AND THEN BUST ON THE GUY NAMED ERIK FOR GIVING THE STATE TROOPER A HARD TIME.... I THOUGHT THAT COPS STICK TOGETHER.... I THINK YOU GUYS NEED TO GET BACK TO THE WAY COPS ACTED WHEN I WAS A KID... STICK TOGETHER AND PUT YOUR ENERGY INTO HELPING EACH OTHER AND COVERING YOUR FELLOW EMPLOYEES BACK.

WHERE I WORK... IF TWO EMPLOYEES HAVE A PROBLEM WITH EACH OTHER THEY TALK ABOUT IT LIKE MEN. WE DON'T GO BEHIND EACH OTHERS BACKS AND TRASH TALK.... WE LEAVE THAT FOR OLD WOMAN AT THE BEAUTY SHOP...

THANKS FOR READING THIS AND THANK YOU FOR THE HARD JOB YOU DO.

keyzzcop
07-28-2008, 09:21 AM

Unreal...Monroe County Sheriffs Office is like every other agency...some cops just don't understand the brotherhood. Like I told the last cop who stroked me(while on the job) Iam going to sign this ticket and in an hour when I drive back by here if your getting your A@# kicked on the side of the road....Iam still going to stop and risk my life to help save yours....because that is the brotherhood. I WILL NEVER STROKE A COP!!!

07-29-2008, 07:17 PM
Let me get this clear, you got stroked in monroe county & you work for monroe county? Is that what your trying to say. Why don't you post the agency that wrote you the citation so the smoke clears.

keyzzcop
07-30-2008, 11:54 AM
I work in Monroe County. I was stroked by a Trooper in North Florida.

08-20-2008, 04:44 PM

remember that when your pinned down under some drunk mma fighter you had that tude with and we drive by and wave instead on back u up ok fuc* face

I really hope your not a cop and if you are I feel bad the guys you work with. Because I have gotten stroked plenty of times even after showing the badge and if I drove by and saw that same cop an hour later and he/she was getting their ass's handed to them I would still whether on or off duty, would not even think twice about backing them up. If thats you thinking you should really find a new profession!!!!

08-28-2008, 07:35 AM
Hey, I’m all about professional courtesy. I’ve never written a cop. And granted, LEOs are a bit more experienced behind the wheel at higher speeds than John Q. Public. But just remember how many drunk idiots decide to drive instead of take a taxi (and we all know how that never happens down here in Monroe County) or walk across US1 wearing all black after several hours in one of our many fine drinking establishments. I know that the drive down here is slow with little opportunity to pass, and you want to get where you’re going. But to go to another jurisdiction and automatically expect to be let off with a warning is disrespectful to the officers that work that jurisdiction. If I was caught committing a traffic violation in another jurisdiction, I would ask for professional courtesy. If the officer that stopped me deemed it appropriate to cite me, then that’s his discretion, and I gotta wear the ticket. Do I agree that cops should cite cops? NO! And most deputies I work with feel the same, but again, that’s their discretion. Either way, I’d stop to back any LEO up, whether they wrote me or not. Just remember no good deed goes unpunished.

08-29-2008, 10:16 AM

You really are a f***ing moron, you have no idea what you are talking about.

09-07-2008, 12:38 PM
traveling south of the mainland,,,,,,,,,,hahahahahah I drive down US1 all the time and speed my ass off, aint none of you po-hoes gonna catch me either, keep your eyes open for me if you want to, I ride a red Duc super with a red/silver helmet and red rocket leathers..............

09-08-2008, 06:07 AM
We will catch you...Catch you lying on the ground crying like a girl becasue you S4'd...or at your funeral. Either way, your driving will catch up with you, and then we will. Please drive safely

09-16-2008, 12:19 PM
We will catch you...Catch you lying on the ground crying like a girl becasue you S4'd...or at your funeral. Either way, your driving will catch up with you, and then we will. Please drive safely

First off I will not WRECK or Signal 4 as you loser P.O.S. puts it, so I guess I won't be lying on the ground and there is nothing wrong with crying, I cry every time I see one of your patrol cars sitting running radar and I pull the front wheel and rip off at triple digit while you sit scratching your balls and wishing for doughnuts or hair or smaller ab's so your belly dont lop over your belts............

You are PATHETIC...............

PS... look at some of my vid's on YouTube just search under my name GhostRider

09-18-2008, 01:39 AM
Hey GhostRider1 . . . I hope you don't have to sneeze or fart at those speeds. And God forbid if a pebble falls off one of those trucks you're flying by and hits your ass - that'll F-Up your day. Just remember, in case of a tie - you lose! Saw "your" video. You must be so proud that you outran that European police station wagon with the suped up 4-cylinder. I really don't believe for one minute that that is you in that video.

09-20-2008, 12:47 PM
Hey GhostRider1 . . . I hope you don't have to sneeze or fart at those speeds. And God forbid if a pebble falls off one of those trucks you're flying by and hits your ass - that'll F-Up your day. Just remember, in case of a tie - you lose! Saw "your" video. You must be so proud that you outran that European police station wagon with the suped up 4-cylinder. I really don't believe for one minute that that is you in that video.

I get hit all the time by stuff, so far it has not F'ed my day up much, and my bike is not suped up it does just fine from the factory, I really dont need much to rip by your fat doughnut eatin ass in a Crown Vic, the other day a FHP Charger tried me and I dusted his ass so bad he just gave up in less than a mile, PLUS it is against the rules for you shit head cops to chase me unless I have committed a serious crime, so if you do chase me and you get caught or cause a wreck you will LOSE YOU JOB...........hahahahahahah

Oh, and that guy in Europe is NOT ME, matter of fact he is DEAD now from hitting a car at about 190 that slowed down suddenly, I am GHOSTRIDER 1 and I ride Miami-Dade just look at my vid's on the tube................. I know you are stupid but if you really try you can find them............hahahahahahaha

I love the Key's all those bridges, and water to look at.............. last time I was there I hit over 200 off the hump of the seven mile bridge going to Key West, even passed one of your lazy ass cars so fast the guy almost had a wreck,.........

I AM THE GHOSTRIDER, and you can't do SHIT about it.

09-20-2008, 01:58 PM
GR ia a COP! Just thought I would tell everyone that...... :cry: :cop: If you do the things you do to Cops, your number will be up soon enough. You might not get caught be the FUZZ but your going to end up dead one day... I hope that does not happen to you, but if you do ride the way your stating it will happen.... You must be very proud of yourself, your parents also must be extremly proud of you.... You be safe C*&KRIDER, I'm sorry, GHOSTRIDER..... We love you ..... Keep up the good work.... :cop:

09-20-2008, 08:29 PM
Bahahahahahahahahahah , yeah right.

09-20-2008, 11:11 PM
GhostRider1, excuse me, you need to be more specific when requesting people search for things on YouTube. By the way, when I mentioned a suped up 4-cylinder, I was talking about the Europen police station wagon. Going that fast, how can you even see the water from the bridges to admire it? And the ones that think they are invincible are usually the ones to fall hardest! Best of luck there, Ace!

09-21-2008, 03:53 AM
Hey no prob here, I will try and figure out a way to post the link directly, the Duc is pretty fast from the factory, I have done some bolt ons like Furry exaust and re-chipped it, some CF parts but overall it is pretty quick right out of the box, I ride the SuperBike Mono Pee which has been a world leader in speed and handling in it's class for many years.

Not to bash the Ricer crowd because they make some decent bikes but they just dont sound the same or handle the same, as to the water I see it all the time :evil:

09-21-2008, 06:38 AM
Hey there bud, I just wat to ask you a favor. Can you have something on you that says ghostrider1? Because I want to hear how they had to scrub US1 to remove your scraps. That would be awesome! Thanks Buddy! :wink:

09-23-2008, 11:00 AM
Just got back from another " quick " trip to CayoWaste-o, got to say saw a bunch of you bozo's on US1 again, only one paid me attention as I went by (but only for a second....lol) picked up my stuff, had a beer at the Top then headed back North late last night......

Uhhh anyway back to your request, I wear it everytime I ride, on the back of my helmet you cant miss it if you get close......
which is kinda hard for you dudes. :evil:

09-23-2008, 01:13 PM
GR sure sounds like someone I already know. Former Sect. 6, used to talk about the same detail on his bike. The initials GS are ringing a bell here. He is very disgruntled with this Department, so that explains all the hatred he has down here. So, what's up GS?

09-24-2008, 07:18 AM
This guy is definately a cop...or used to be a cop. Just stirring the pot.

09-24-2008, 01:02 PM
Well it is apparent that this GR person has not passed me yet. I don't like and most of the time will not write another officer but if this guy is bragging about not getting stopped or no one can catch him then, all i can say is this GR fly pass me driving stupid like you do and let's see if you get stopped. You know there is only one way in and one way out. You can't outrun a radio and i will pen whip your ass with all kinds of tickets just to show you are not the shiznit of anything.

09-25-2008, 02:18 AM
Well it is apparent that this GR person has not passed me yet. I don't like and most of the time will not write another officer but if this guy is bragging about not getting stopped or no one can catch him then, all i can say is this GR fly pass me driving stupid like you do and let's see if you get stopped. You know there is only one way in and one way out. You can't outrun a radio and i will pen whip your ass with all kinds of tickets just to show you are not the shiznit of anything.

GR.........u will get what’s coming to you. I have ridden bikes and even done testing with Yamaha (R1). I know how to ride and I guess u do too. With that said, u and I both know traveling over 100 mph, u cannot see tire debris in the roadway on dark roads. About 2 months ago, someone put chairs in the roadway at the 97mm southbound. If you hit that stuff at the speeds you claim you are going, well, u know what will happen. But please do me one favor. Next time you cruise around the keys, stop by the DMV at the 101mm and have the "organ donor" stamp added to your DL. Thanks and I’ll catch u later. (pun intended)

09-25-2008, 10:38 PM

Uhhhh dude, what part of you can't stop what you can't catch or find don't U understand.......until you get something that can do 0-60 in under 3 seconds and 0-185 in under 15 seconds you are gonna have a REAL problem, and as to your p.o.s. radios they have'nt seemed to work so far....now if you look real hard you might see my bike parked someplace but that will be about the closest you will ever get.....................

I know, pray for a doughnut maybe you will get one for christmas this year, or better yet ask your ole buddy Rik for some decent M/C's instead of those junkers you have now, hell not even your trashed out helo can run with me........

I am GHOSTRIDER................................

09-25-2008, 10:43 PM

GR.........u will get what’s coming to you. I have ridden bikes and even done testing with Yamaha (R1). I know how to ride and I guess u do too. With that said, u and I both know traveling over 100 mph, u cannot see tire debris in the roadway on dark roads. About 2 months ago, someone put chairs in the roadway at the 97mm southbound. If you hit that stuff at the speeds you claim you are going, well, u know what will happen. But please do me one favor. Next time you cruise around the keys, stop by the DMV at the 101mm and have the "organ donor" stamp added to your DL. Thanks and I’ll catch u later. (pun intended)

Hey Guest dude, I don't CLAIM anything, if I say it then I DO IT.........if you have ridden the Duc then you know why they dominate the EU circuits every year, yeah your Ricerha is a decent bike but heavy and sounds like a pissed off wasp, not the way our Furrys sing that Italian love song above 7.5K

As to donating organs , well the only organ donating I do involves opening my fly and donating some seed............

Remember " eat more doughnuts " (pun intended) even if you have to leave the Key's to find a shop to buy them.