PDA

View Full Version : Richie Blom to get the ax from his pal?

05-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Word on the street is that Richie Blom will get axed by his "friend" on Friday. The guy brings him in, then cans him when he sees him as a threat. Truth is Blom was everything the officers hoped Darling would be. While Darling sits behind the desk all day, many times with the door closed, Blom would visit the troops, ride with them, get them long awaited uniforms, take the time to learn everyone's name, never forget to say hello or thank you, etc.

It seems to me he was seen as a threat to the chief. So along with two other Captains (Horgan and Moffett), word is he will get axed on Friday. Let's hope this is not true.

05-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Word on the street is that Richie Blom will get axed by his "friend" on Friday. The guy brings him in, then cans him when he sees him as a threat. Truth is Blom was everything the officers hoped Darling would be. While Darling sits behind the desk all day, many times with the door closed, Blom would visit the troops, ride with them, get them long awaited uniforms, take the time to learn everyone's name, never forget to say hello or thank you, etc.

It seems to me he was seen as a threat to the chief. So along with two other Captains (Horgan and Moffett), word is he will get axed on Friday. Let's hope this is not true.

Darling made the biggest mistake by hiring Richie the Blade. I predicted that as soon Blom got to the school board darling's days were counted. This is a survival move by Darling. Guys remember the helicopter!. :twisted: ride?. :twisted:

05-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Richie was/is qru.............He always stood for the patrolman. And on many occasions he told several administrations to pile sand. Thats why we need more captains and less Commanders.

05-07-2008, 03:30 AM

THE BIG GUY WILL GET A JOB AS ASSISTANT CHIEF FOR MAJOR MIKE EXPOSITO THE NEW CHIEF OF POLICE, FRANK PICHEL WILL BE THE DEPUTY CHIEF. AT LAST WE GET SOME REAL LEADERSHIP!

05-07-2008, 03:32 AM
I spoke to Richie at the gas pumps about two months ago. He said that it was a full time job watching his "FRIENDS" back. He should of been watching his own.

05-07-2008, 03:41 AM
How did Darling ever become A/Chief at the City? He can barely speak.

05-07-2008, 01:18 PM

Darling will get "his" before this is over. He was worthless at MPD & he's no better at School Board. He needs people like Blom to keep him afloat.

05-07-2008, 05:08 PM

I didn't know Horgan, but Blom and Moffett gave Gerald Darling a little bit of credibility as the Chief at School Board; Gerald will surely become a victim of his own doing.

05-07-2008, 05:45 PM

I didn't know Horgan, but Blom and Moffett gave Gerald Darling a little bit of credibility as the Chief at School Board; Gerald will surely become a victim of his own doing.

Sadly, like the incestuous relation that exist between Manny Diaz and Timoney, so long as Rudy Crew is Superintendent, Gerald Darling will remain untouchable!

05-08-2008, 01:01 PM

Sadly, like the . relation that exist between Manny Diaz and Timoney, so long as Rudy Crew is Superintendent, Gerald Darling will remain untouchable!

The difference between Manny Diaz & Rudy Crew is that Crew is unpredictable. One day he will awaken with a hair up his arse and Gerald will be history. The guy is a Baker. Darling knows that & there will be his demise!!

05-08-2008, 02:22 PM

Sadly, like the . relation that exist between Manny Diaz and Timoney, so long as Rudy Crew is Superintendent, Gerald Darling will remain untouchable!

The difference between Manny Diaz & Rudy Crew is that Crew is unpredictable. One day he will awaken with a hair up his arse and Gerald will be history. The guy is a Baker. Darling knows that & there will be his demise!!

Perhaps you are correct. Manny Diaz needed to bring in Timoney, "the best cop in the nation" to gain credibility, Diaz thought, boy was he wrong! Crew doesn't need Darling!

05-08-2008, 02:43 PM
Darling, big dummy, useless here, useless there. dumb as a rock,

05-09-2008, 10:51 PM
Well did the "big guy" get the ax?

05-10-2008, 03:31 AM
Not yet but why do u care? Are u his friend or just curious?
Richie is a good guy who always backed his guys so I hope he is not f#$^ed.
Chief Darling is also a good guy but he may have sold his soul to Rudy just like T did for Money Diaz. Sad...

05-10-2008, 04:12 AM
Chief Darling is also a good guy but he may have sold his soul to Rudy just like T did for Money Diaz. Sad...

Think of him what you will, but do not compare Gerald Darling to Timoney! T$ is in a class all by himself, a despicable one that is!

05-10-2008, 01:46 PM

Think of him what you will, but do not compare Gerald Darling to Timoney! T$ is in a class all by himself, a despicable one that is!

There may not be a comparison between T$ and Gerald, but Gerald has changed alot since he left MPD; he is not the nice guy I remember. He has become exactly what we at MPD despise.

05-15-2008, 06:58 PM
Boy this is heating up. Board Meeting on the 21st should be active. We will have MPD on Stand-By to keep the peace.

05-16-2008, 02:43 AM
THE BIG GUY WAS A LOSER.

HE KISSED ANYONE'S GLUTEOUS MAXIMUS IN ORDER TO GET PROMOTED. THE BIG GUY GOT WHAT HE DESERVED. BECAUSE OF HIM GOOD STAFF MEMBERS CAREERS WERE DERAILED. HE WAS A SNITCH FOR THE NEW TIMES AS WELL AS THE MIAMI HERALD. GERALD DARLING FOUND OUT HE WAS DOING TO HIM WHAT HE AN MIKE DID TO WARSHAW. THESE TWO COWARDS ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE IMPOSTORS AND A PAIR OF JUDAS. MAY LITTLE BOY MIKE CAN BRING HIM BACK TO MPD ONCE ANGEL MAKES HIM CHIEF AT MPD.

05-16-2008, 02:57 AM
Great. Warshaw was a Thief and Darling and Idiot. I can't wait for the "Big Guy" to come back. He certainly knows who the A holes are.

05-16-2008, 01:14 PM
THE BIG GUY WAS A LOSER.

HE KISSED ANYONE'S GLUTEOUS MAXIMUS IN ORDER TO GET PROMOTED. THE BIG GUY GOT WHAT HE DESERVED. BECAUSE OF HIM GOOD STAFF MEMBERS CAREERS WERE DERAILED. HE WAS A SNITCH FOR THE NEW TIMES AS WELL AS THE MIAMI HERALD. GERALD DARLING FOUND OUT HE WAS DOING TO HIM WHAT HE AN MIKE DID TO WARSHAW. THESE TWO COWARDS ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE IMPOSTORS AND A PAIR OF JUDAS. MAY LITTLE BOY MIKE CAN BRING HIM BACK TO MPD ONCE ANGEL MAKES HIM CHIEF AT MPD.

Warshaw did it to himself. He is the one who "forgot to pay" $80,000. And Blom took civil service test to wear the rails on his collar. Get a grip on your hate or it will consume you.

05-16-2008, 02:12 PM
I guess if the School Board must cut 12 police positions, it is best that those come from the top echelon. :cry:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami_d ... 35160.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami_dade/story/535160.html)

05-18-2008, 07:43 AM
Thee who hire you can fire you.........