PDA

View Full Version : Ron Yates

05-06-2008, 02:47 PM
Hello, wondering of someone could help me locate Ron Yates, I was friends with him back when when he was a Cpl with your department but i transferred out of the area for a number of years now and was trying to locate to see how he was doing. Can anyone tell me where he is working now or a possible friend that would have his number?

Thanks!

05-07-2008, 02:40 AM
Hello, wondering of someone could help me locate Ron Yates, I was friends with him back when when he was a Cpl with your department but i transferred out of the area for a number of years now and was trying to locate to see how he was doing. Can anyone tell me where he is working now or a possible friend that would have his number?

Thanks!what's your name?

05-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Trooper M. Thompson, who is this?

05-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Hello, who is this?? Please do not tell me your another one that is scared to put their name on here! :shock:

05-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Last I heard he was working construction and working on cars. I don't think he's in police work anymore.

05-08-2008, 09:20 PM
Last I heard he was working construction and working on cars. I don't think he's in police work anymore.

WOW I am surprised! It has been awhile since i have seen him, but back in the day that guy loved his job and was a pretty 10-8 guy, I Know we used to joke that anytime you were 50 on SR7 you could count on him being there for a 94.

Well anyways thanks for the update i will keep an eye out for him.

Be safe!

05-15-2008, 04:51 PM

WOW I am surprised! It has been awhile since i have seen him, but back in the day that guy loved his job and was a pretty 10-8 guy, I Know we used to joke that anytime you were 50 on SR7 you could count on him being there for a 94.

Well anyways thanks for the update i will keep an eye out for him.

Be safe!