PDA

View Full Version : Contract

05-06-2008, 01:15 AM
Based on all of the lies, decievements, and scare tactics that the PBA has been conducting I voted Yes on the contract.

I also request that we attempt to get our own chapter of the PBA or FOP, for our agency.

05-06-2008, 01:38 AM
Based on all of the lies, decievements, and scare tactics that the PBA has been conducting I voted Yes on the contract.

I also request that we attempt to get our own chapter of the PBA or FOP, for our agency.

Go back to sleep you sellout. Where were you about a year ago?

There have been none of those things from the PBA side. The At large Reps are standing up for us. You know, exactly what we demanded they do.

05-06-2008, 02:38 AM

I also request that we attempt to get our own chapter of the PBA or FOP, for our agency.You were voting yes regardless of the PBA. Less than 6 months and They are all gone.

05-06-2008, 03:22 AM

I also request that we attempt to get our own chapter of the PBA or FOP, for our agency.You were voting yes regardless of the PBA. Less than 6 months and They are all gone.

Get a fork...you'll be eating those words in 6 mos

05-06-2008, 04:03 AM

What scare tactics???The PBA is doing exactly what we pay them to do (Get us a descent contract) I just don't understand the people who seem to be fighting the organization(PBA) that is trying to negotiate a fair contract for us. My message and feeling is if you don't like what the PBA is doing for us (you and me) please do us all a favor and resign your membership and God help you when you need them.

05-06-2008, 04:14 AM

What scare tactics???The PBA is doing exactly what we pay them to do (Get us a descent contract) I just don't understand the people who seem to be fighting the organization(PBA) that is trying to negotiate a fair contract for us. My message and feeling is if you don't like what the PBA is doing for us (you and me) please do us all a favor and resign your membership and God help you when you need them.

I resigned a long time ago. Actually, when they started all the lies and twisting of facts. And NO...I wont need them for anything. If I need an atty., I'll get my own....BD is not my idea of an atty

05-06-2008, 01:57 PM

Most likely the only one GONE in less than six months will be you. I will bet you wont post too much after Lamberti wins.