PDA

View Full Version : Waste of time!

05-05-2008, 11:52 PM
When will the admin and city council realize that having us beef up patrols or do details in the 14th St area is a wasteof time??? Sure we might put a band aid on the problem for a few weeks, but the fact remains as long as FETC, Salvation Army and Our Daily Bread are all on the same street our upstanding citizens will keep coming back.... They should at least think about spreading these places out. No person in there right, drunk, or high mind is going to leave an area the gives them food and shelter.... So please admin, city council think of something else. Otherwise you are wasting our time and the taxpayers money...

05-06-2008, 03:36 AM
yes this is far more then simply a police problem, and when we really "take care of business" (books a million ring a bell?), if our good neighbors wearing green don't try to burn us, the city will!! :twisted:

05-06-2008, 06:39 AM
When will the admin and city council realize that having us beef up patrols or do details in the 14th St area is a wasteof time??? Sure we might put a band aid on the problem for a few weeks, but the fact remains as long as FETC, Salvation Army and Our Daily Bread are all on the same street our upstanding citizens will keep coming back.... They should at least think about spreading these places out. No person in there right, drunk, or high mind is going to leave an area the gives them food and shelter.... So please admin, city council think of something else. Otherwise you are wasting our time and the taxpayers money... the tax payers would rather have it down there then in their neighborhoods... what do you care do you live down there??? two words you gotta learn buddy "job" "security"

05-06-2008, 11:45 AM
When will the admin and city council realize that having us beef up patrols or do details in the 14th St area is a wasteof time??? Sure we might put a band aid on the problem for a few weeks, but the fact remains as long as FETC, Salvation Army and Our Daily Bread are all on the same street our upstanding citizens will keep coming back.... They should at least think about spreading these places out. No person in there right, drunk, or high mind is going to leave an area the gives them food and shelter.... So please admin, city council think of something else. Otherwise you are wasting our time and the taxpayers money... the tax payers would rather have it down there then in their neighborhoods... what do you care do you live down there??? two words you gotta learn buddy "job" "security"

Then if the taxpayers want it down there, why are we tasked with running them off? Also there are plenty other crimes to keep our jobs secure then arresting bums for open containers all day...

05-06-2008, 06:33 PM
[quote="Wastin time":hdndbwl0]When will the admin and city council realize that having us beef up patrols or do details in the 14th St area is a wasteof time??? Sure we might put a band aid on the problem for a few weeks, but the fact remains as long as FETC, Salvation Army and Our Daily Bread are all on the same street our upstanding citizens will keep coming back.... They should at least think about spreading these places out. No person in there right, drunk, or high mind is going to leave an area the gives them food and shelter.... So please admin, city council think of something else. Otherwise you are wasting our time and the taxpayers money... the tax payers would rather have it down there then in their neighborhoods... what do you care do you live down there??? two words you gotta learn buddy "job" "security"

Then if the taxpayers want it down there, why are we tasked with running them off? Also there are plenty other crimes to keep our jobs secure then arresting bums for open containers all day...[/quote:hdndbwl0] because thats your job, to arrest people. Its not your job to worry about where the FETC or sally is

05-07-2008, 01:25 PM
[quote="Wastin time":11kp1vuq]When will the admin and city council realize that having us beef up patrols or do details in the 14th St area is a wasteof time??? Sure we might put a band aid on the problem for a few weeks, but the fact remains as long as FETC, Salvation Army and Our Daily Bread are all on the same street our upstanding citizens will keep coming back.... They should at least think about spreading these places out. No person in there right, drunk, or high mind is going to leave an area the gives them food and shelter.... So please admin, city council think of something else. Otherwise you are wasting our time and the taxpayers money... the tax payers would rather have it down there then in their neighborhoods... what do you care do you live down there??? two words you gotta learn buddy "job" "security"

Then if the taxpayers want it down there, why are we tasked with running them off? Also there are plenty other crimes to keep our jobs secure then arresting bums for open containers all day... because thats your job, to arrest people. Its not your job to worry about where the FETC or sally is[/quote:11kp1vuq]

I understand my job, just trying to put the time we put in each day to better use is all. I honestly could careless what they have me do. I get paid whether I'm arresting drunks or hanging out with good ole club RJ's... don't matter a bit.

05-07-2008, 05:00 PM
exactly 8) I for one would rather be tasked out to deal with that crap then to have to try and justify our need and fight for our jobs

05-16-2008, 09:54 AM
Has there been any new news about cuts to the deparment? Is R.Wells really up for next chief?

05-16-2008, 11:57 AM
Thas all BS

05-16-2008, 01:26 PM
Has there been any new news about cuts to the deparment? Is R.Wells really up for next chief?

I dont think Ricky Wells is even smart enough to spell Chief, let alone be one !

05-16-2008, 06:08 PM
Ricky might be a great guy after all he went so far in 20 years with FHP but don't we all know he already received his Christmas present from Brad.
Don't think Wayne owes Charle that much!

05-16-2008, 10:35 PM
Where did that rumor come from?