PDA

View Full Version : New ID cards

05-05-2008, 07:41 PM
I retired a few years ago and when I was back in town last week, I went over to HR to see about a new ID card (one with out Jenne's name on it) and they said no deal. The guys at the PSB said to check out this site and ask on here. SO, what's the deal? In the past when we got a new Sheriff we alway got new ID's... Geez, what is going on over such a simple request?

05-05-2008, 08:40 PM
I retired a few years ago and when I was back in town last week, I went over to HR to see about a new ID card (one with out Jenne's name on it) and they said no deal. The guys at the PSB said to check out this site and ask on here. SO, what's the deal? In the past when we got a new Sheriff we alway got new ID's... Geez, what is going on over such a simple request?

We have no money anymore. Be glad you still have a pension, who cares what the I.D. card looks like.

05-05-2008, 09:05 PM
H.R. will spend 20 minutes explaining as to why they cant help you. When it would only take a 2 minutes to resolve any problem you might have. It is pathetic. Some not all, go out of their way not to help you. Its truly sad. Specifically (Mamie) or how ever you spell it. :oops:

05-05-2008, 09:08 PM
H.R. will spend 20 minutes explaining as to why they cant help you. When it would only take a 2 minutes to resolve any problem you might have. It is pathetic. Some not all, go out of their way not to help you. Its truly sad. Specifically (Mamie) or how ever you spell it. :oops:

Careful, she'll call Lt Col DW on you.

05-06-2008, 12:18 AM

We did get new IDs. Many months ago

05-06-2008, 04:04 AM
Why bother? In another 6 months, you'll need a new one again.

05-06-2008, 05:03 AM
Very good point!!!!

05-06-2008, 09:17 PM
Hopefully with a respectful sheriff on it.

05-07-2008, 07:46 PM

Someone helped you in H.R.?