PDA

View Full Version : Forget the contract

05-05-2008, 12:09 PM
Put the contract aside. If you had to vote for a candidate based soley on his experience and ability, not what he might give us for a raise, who would you vote for? I know my answer. Lamberti is the best choice for this position hands down. Any of the other candidates can promise us the world so they can get into office, then they can do whatever they want to once they get in.
I trust the sheriff to do the right thing by this agency. He has his life invested in BSO. 30 years is a long time. Do you think one of the other candidates cares more about this agency than Lamberti? No! So let's stop threatening to vote him out of office unless he does right by us. Whether we get 3%, 5%, 10% or nothing, doesn't change the fact that he is the best choice for sheriff. THAT is what is important. The money will come. Be patient. We went for years without a raise under Navarro. We will get what we deserve in the long run. It might take a little time, but it will be worth it.
Remember, this is a 4 year commitment to a person that will lead this agency. Do we want an outsider, or do we want someone who started from the bottom and worked his way up the ladder right here?
It's our choice. Let's make the right one. Be safe.

05-05-2008, 02:30 PM
Put the contract aside. If you had to vote for a candidate based soley on his experience and ability, not what he might give us for a raise, who would you vote for? I know my answer. Lamberti is the best choice for this position hands down. Any of the other candidates can promise us the world so they can get into office, then they can do whatever they want to once they get in.
I trust the sheriff to do the right thing by this agency. He has his life invested in BSO. 30 years is a long time. Do you think one of the other candidates cares more about this agency than Lamberti? No! So let's stop threatening to vote him out of office unless he does right by us. Whether we get 3%, 5%, 10% or nothing, doesn't change the fact that he is the best choice for sheriff. THAT is what is important. The money will come. Be patient. We went for years without a raise under Navarro. We will get what we deserve in the long run. It might take a little time, but it will be worth it.
Remember, this is a 4 year commitment to a person that will lead this agency. Do we want an outsider, or do we want someone who started from the bottom and worked his way up the ladder right here?
It's our choice. Let's make the right one. Be safe.The public doesn't care that he has been here for 30-years. In 6-months Lamberti and the boys are gone, and the BSO members will not have much to do with the out-come.

05-05-2008, 03:51 PM
[quote="Jimmy Olsen":3ma9zeel]Put the contract aside. If you had to vote for a candidate based soley on his experience and ability, not what he might give us for a raise, who would you vote for? I know my answer. Lamberti is the best choice for this position hands down. Any of the other candidates can promise us the world so they can get into office, then they can do whatever they want to once they get in.
It's our choice. Let's make the right one. Be safe.The public doesn't care that he has been here for 30-years. In 6-months Lamberti and the boys are gone, and the BSO members will not have much to do with the out-come.[/quote:3ma9zeel]

The public does care, and the public does like Lamberti. As stupid as some of the public may seem to you, the ones that really count (the ones that have the right to vote), will vote for Lamberti. For that same reason, they've known him and the way he is for a long time. As as to you being so sure "the boys" will be gone.... it will not happen as quick as you would like to see it, if it happens at all.

05-05-2008, 04:41 PM
There are twice as many Democrats as Republicans in this county. If you would have spent as much time in calling the Board of Elections and researching Voter demographics as you did typing on here you would know that 90% of democrats vote party line as compared with 75% for Republicans. When you take that fact and combine it with the Sheriffs complete alienation of his employees, this spells disaster for Honest AL. His contract will get voted down and he will be out on the street in November.

05-06-2008, 01:31 AM
Not so much a complete alienation of his employees. Just alienation of the ones that are greedy and unreasonable.

05-06-2008, 02:31 AM
There are twice as many Democrats as Republicans in this county. If you would have spent as much time in calling the Board of Elections and researching Voter demographics as you did typing on here you would know that 90% of democrats vote party line as compared with 75% for Republicans. When you take that fact and combine it with the Sheriffs complete alienation of his employees, this spells disaster for Honest AL. His contract will get voted down and he will be out on the street in November.Very good post, and let me add to that. Broward County has the highest Democratic turn-out rate in the state and one of the highest in the country, 85%. Let me just correct something, the party line vote in Broward is over 90%. There are many more stats that show Lamberti doesn't have a chance, but I'm not going to waste my time. If you run into the sheriff, you might want to say goodbye and wish him well, because in 6-months he is gone.

05-06-2008, 04:46 AM
There are twice as many Democrats as Republicans in this county. If you would have spent as much time in calling the Board of Elections and researching Voter demographics as you did typing on here you would know that 90% of democrats vote party line as compared with 75% for Republicans. When you take that fact and combine it with the Sheriffs complete alienation of his employees, this spells disaster for Honest AL. His contract will get voted down and he will be out on the street in November.Very good post, and let me add to that. Broward County has the highest Democratic turn-out rate in the state and one of the highest in the country, 85%. Let me just correct something, the party line vote in Broward is over 90%. There are many more stats that show Lamberti doesn't have a chance, but I'm not going to waste my time. If you run into the sheriff, you might want to say goodbye and wish him well, because in 6-months he is gone.

ISRAEL IS A BRAND NEW DEMOCRAT IN 2008 HE SWITCHED PARTIES! HE HAS BEEN A REPUBLICAN FOR ALMOST 30 YEARS DATING BACK TO 1980! THE DEMOCRATS SEE RIGHT THRU HIM! YOU DON'T THINK THEY SEE WHAT HE IS DOING..THEYRE NOT HAPPY AT ALL! THIS MUCH I CAN ASSURE YOU OF! LAMBERTI IN A LANDSLIDE!

05-06-2008, 04:49 AM
[quote=Anonymous]There are twice as many Democrats as Republicans in this county. If you would have spent as much time in calling the Board of Elections and researching Voter demographics as you did typing on here you would know that 90% of democrats vote party line as compared with 75% for Republicans. When you take that fact and combine it with the Sheriffs complete alienation of his employees, this spells disaster for Honest AL. His contract will get voted down and he will be out on the street in November.Very good post, and let me add to that. Broward County has the highest Democratic turn-out rate in the state and one of the highest in the country, 85%. Let me just correct something, the party line vote in Broward is over 90%. There are many more stats that show Lamberti doesn't have a chance, but I'm not going to waste my time. If you run into the sheriff, you might want to say goodbye and wish him well, because in 6-months he is gone.

ISRAEL IS A BRAND NEW DEMOCRAT IN 2008 HE SWITCHED PARTIES! HE HAS BEEN A REPUBLICAN FOR ALMOST 30 YEARS DATING BACK TO 1980! THE DEMOCRATS SEE RIGHT THRU HIM! YOU DON'T THINK THEY SEE WHAT HE IS DOING..THEYRE NOT HAPPY AT ALL! THIS MUCH I CAN ASSURE YOU OF! LAMBERTI IN A LANDSLIDE![/quote:1225wzac]Their not happy, you may want to look into that a little further.

05-06-2008, 04:55 AM
[quote=Anonymous]There are twice as many Democrats as Republicans in this county. If you would have spent as much time in calling the Board of Elections and researching Voter demographics as you did typing on here you would know that 90% of democrats vote party line as compared with 75% for Republicans. When you take that fact and combine it with the Sheriffs complete alienation of his employees, this spells disaster for Honest AL. His contract will get voted down and he will be out on the street in November.Very good post, and let me add to that. Broward County has the highest Democratic turn-out rate in the state and one of the highest in the country, 85%. Let me just correct something, the party line vote in Broward is over 90%. There are many more stats that show Lamberti doesn't have a chance, but I'm not going to waste my time. If you run into the sheriff, you might want to say goodbye and wish him well, because in 6-months he is gone.

I DID AND I KNOW! I AM A STAUNCH DEMOCRAT AND I VOTE TO THE "D" ALWAYS! I GO TO DEMOCRATIC FUNCTIONS. THEY LOVE AL AND MANY ALREADY ENDORSE HIM! I SEE IT...DON'T TELL ME DIFFERENT UNLESS YOU KNOW. REMEMBER THIS POST IN NOVEMBER! BE SAFE!

ISRAEL IS A BRAND NEW DEMOCRAT IN 2008 HE SWITCHED PARTIES! HE HAS BEEN A REPUBLICAN FOR ALMOST 30 YEARS DATING BACK TO 1980! THE DEMOCRATS SEE RIGHT THRU HIM! YOU DON'T THINK THEY SEE WHAT HE IS DOING..THEYRE NOT HAPPY AT ALL! THIS MUCH I CAN ASSURE YOU OF! LAMBERTI IN A LANDSLIDE!Their not happy, you may want to look into that a little further.[/quote:3i2ezypd]

05-06-2008, 05:00 AM

ISRAEL IS A BRAND NEW DEMOCRAT IN 2008 HE SWITCHED PARTIES! HE HAS BEEN A REPUBLICAN FOR ALMOST 30 YEARS DATING BACK TO 1980! THE DEMOCRATS SEE RIGHT THRU HIM! YOU DON'T THINK THEY SEE WHAT HE IS DOING..THEYRE NOT HAPPY AT ALL! THIS MUCH I CAN ASSURE YOU OF! LAMBERTI IN A LANDSLIDE!Their not happy, you may want to look into that a little further.[/quote:1pgl1tej]

Ummm it was the Democrats that asked him to switch because they knew he was the most electable candidate. The fact that he used to be a Republican makes him even more electable because he will be appeal to both Democrat and Republican alike. Just look at Mike Bloomberg the mayor of NYC switched from Democrat ro Republican and received a large share of both the Democratic and Republican votes in both elections he won. He is now so popular they are going to put legislation to a vote to allow him to run for a third term. I dont have a problem with the Sheriff what so ever but history and demorgraphics say he doesnt have a chance.

05-06-2008, 02:15 PM

Dear Father,
Does your research go back to democrats crossing party lines to vote for Reagan and that MCain might enjoy a lot of cross over votes from democrats. Have you considered that some democrats will stay home because their presidential candidate lost the primary? You are like the democratic pollsters who said Gore was winning. This election year cycle will be very interesting. I would love to have a chat with you on Nov 5th.

05-06-2008, 06:09 PM
Not so much a complete alienation of his employees. Just alienation of the ones that are greedy and unreasonable.

So because I want compatable pay with other local agencies and I work for the biggest, best, and most dangerous agency I'm greedy. While you probably have a nice safe posistion and are hoping to keep it or get promoted with Lamberti, well you are not. I get it. You and Lamberti will be gone come the election.