PDA

View Full Version : 1936 palm

05-04-2008, 08:28 PM
What about Eric, Bradley, and ****ie when they beat up that guy on Central? Did you see the booking photo? The subject activley resisted arrest and the officers were cleared.

FAST FOWARD 2 years later on Central

A subject actively resists Serge and he admits to using an FDLE approved counter measure (open hand strike) to gain complaince and he is fired.

It is called setting an act of Precedent a theory foregin to this Administation.

05-06-2008, 02:35 AM
i would really like to be there when you find the balls to talk like that to those officers face...........you are such a coward, just like the people who burned them !!!!! those officers are what cops should be and need to be in a place like fort myers............go apply at sanibel you loser !!!!!!

05-10-2008, 03:00 AM
what is the matter, no one wants to reply to this one ??? these are the best cops that have been at fmpd in a long time and it is a shame that a keyboard jockey like yourselves trashes them...get a life....tool

05-10-2008, 04:01 AM
eric ,bj,and ****ie are all good cops and there is no need to reply ,but so was serge,and all 4 were friends and still are as far as I know,its none of their fault that admin .chose a double standard to suit their political purpose,none of them did anything a good cop shouldn't, don't think that admin wouldn't throw them under the bus too, if it would benefit them.

05-10-2008, 06:25 AM
Lets face it.... these officers are red-colored necks...(Oppss -Just trying to be politically correct) tobacco chewing mofos hiding behind their badges. It will be a matter of time before one of them mofos on the street stands- up against these officers for their injustice behaviors. On a good note, I’m sure that these are the brave officers we want on are corner to do the grunt work of tracking the bad guys by force, while at the same time, violating their civil right; and also, these are the officers who are willing to do what ever it takes to make their daddies LTs’ happy. Are we good here so far? It puzzles me that these officer's tactics getting sworn- confessions from seasonal criminals, in my opinion, remains questionable. Tell me if you feel the same!!!!The question remains here: do these officers really care to keep the streets safe from plaguing criminal activities, or; are they just undercover Klansman that are slowly infiltrating within the agency’s ranks? Lets face it guys/gals, I’m sure you all see mounds of egotistical behavorial traits in these officers, day-in-and-day-out. It’s no secret. Sadly, the now young officers having less than 2-years are already displaying these same behavorial traits. I do feel sorry for them…Look-out, FMPD, more law-suits on the way!!! Your truly Deeznuts.. :shock:

05-10-2008, 08:31 AM
Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering how long it was going to take before one creative genius was going to come up with the screen name of DeezNuts! Hey WeezleNuts you must be the new guy working Bravo shift taking crash reports all day long in zone 5. Let me tell you something about these type of officers Eric, Brad, B.J., Joe M., and Serge guys like these are a very rare dozen they talk the and walk the walk. Weezlenuts you ever been in a place like sabal palm, tiffany village, southward village, and or the dubar palace of jones walker at about one in the morning fighting some scum bag hood rat with five felony warrants ,while having every baby mama ,every t-pac wanna be converging on you like a pack of Somalis converging on black hawk down full of american pilots. I have and let me tell you all the officers I mentioned have been in that type of situation with me and I've been in it with them. I know two things are going to happen in a situation with these types of officers. ,1)we're leaving with an arrest, and 2) the most important thing, I know with officers like these watching my back I'm going home to my family tonight. I know exactly what to expect from an officer Weazlenuts like you, your the type of cop who would show up in a situation like that sit in your patrol car with your head between your knees yelling out your window "Hey Guys I'll Stay in My Patrol Car And Help You Guys With Your Radio Tranmissions!" Weezlenuts there's a perfect police department for your type of qualifications its dolphin patrol at Sanibel P.D.!

05-10-2008, 02:36 PM
40 cal--well said ,and WOW.,Just WOW, guys like weezlnuts hide behind guys like that when the s@** hits the fan, sort of like clay did to RUGG.,and then throw them in front of the bus during an admin tribunal-oh I mean IA.

05-10-2008, 03:07 PM
Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering how long it was going to take before one creative genius was going to come up with the screen name of DeezNuts! Hey WeezleNuts you must be the new guy working Bravo shift taking crash reports all day long in zone 5. Let me tell you something about these type of officers Eric, Brad, B.J., Joe M., and Serge guys like these are a very rare dozen they talk the and walk the walk. Weezlenuts you ever been in a place like sabal palm, tiffany village, southward village, and or the dubar palace of jones walker at about one in the morning fighting some scum bag hood rat with five felony warrants ,while having every baby mama ,every t-pac wanna be converging on you like a pack of Somalis converging on black hawk down full of american pilots. I have and let me tell you all the officers I mentioned have been in that type of situation with me and I've been in it with them. I know two things are going to happen in a situation with these types of officers. ,1)we're leaving with an arrest, and 2) the most important thing, I know with officers like these watching my back I'm going home to my family tonight. I know exactly what to expect from an officer Weazlenuts like you, your the type of cop who would show up in a situation like that sit in your patrol car with your head between your knees yelling out your window "Hey Guys I'll Stay in My Patrol Car And Help You Guys With Your Radio Tranmissions!" Weezlenuts there's a perfect police department for your type of qualifications its dolphin patrol at Sanibel P.D.!

40-cal, you sound more like a 50.cal resting on top of a MIAI Abraham Tank...shooting out words in an angry tone. The rapper that you're talking about is TuPac-not t-Pac; it’s amazing how simply paying attention in cultural sensitivity workshops works wonders; instead, looking over at your partners; making snickering comments at each other, each time when the instructor makes an important statement. Hey 40-cal, you act as if the police department is at war with these communities. The police department doesn’t need rogue officers!!! Leave that to the larger PDs. 40-cal...you fail to understand that times has change and the citizens, not just in those depilated areas you so called rough, need changes. Did you paid attention in verbal-judo? I guess NOT. There are 102 cultures. Common sense statistically would tell you that each of these cultures has a million-and-two issue. How about this…finds where you fit in and stop justifying these officers ‘actions. I personally don’t want them around me; 40-cal, preferably not around me when trying quail a domestic’s situation: they might just set off a fire, man!...You need to learn the history behind Ft. Misery and where some of these so-call inept citizens adapted their theories “I hate the police” then maybe you would've understand their anger when coming into contact with them. Opps, may be your grandparents were the Klansman that held rallies in woods somewhere on Buckingham Road and made sure that the people stayed within the corridors of MLK. On another note, 40-cal, you can’t compare the streets of Ft. Myers or rather the areas of MLK to Somalia. I’VE BEEN THERE!!!! I would’ve maybe agree with you if you mentioned the compairson of MLK to N. Ft.Myers Sun coast area. This area is somewhat equivalent to the MLK area without the rebel’s flags. Now that's a trashy area..I grew up there for 20 sumthing years. You know what, I’m going to up grade you from 40-cal to 50-cal!!!If you act right on your next comment! I’m may call you 50-cents. For those who don’t know, he’s a rapper and Emeneim’s protégé.

05-10-2008, 05:30 PM
How freakin profound!!, now let go of the tree your huggin' weezle nuts ,and understand that the same fairness and sensitivity you call for for community, should be given to those officers that come and came to work FOR it,NOT in it, get it?!! Even in your liberal rant, you don't even notice THAT double standard..,which foster these opinions that you want to dis-allow .

05-10-2008, 05:47 PM
i have been friends with these officers, worked with them and have "been" there with all of them. so let me tell you, "deeznuts", eric is the only reason i was able to go home one night to my family, bj is more brave in his sleep then you could ever hope to be in your (wet) dreams and **** has more honor then some of the guys i fought next to in IRAQ, if you were in fact "there" during blackhawk down then you would have the understanding to know that these officers are in fact MEN and you are just a little boy that never had the guts to come out of the closet due to the fact your parents dressed you up like a school girl, you boot licking rookie tool, if i ever call 10-18 on the radio please do me a favor and stay 10-8, i will take my chances until the real COPS get there, you know all the people you are afraid of......whats the matter did eric hurt your feelings in briefing, bj had your girl before you and **** to much of a man for you, schoolboy, you are the type of officer that has never made a felony arrest, never worked north of the mall, stay 10-6 until it is "safe" to 10-8, follow around other officers for your so called supervisiors and could not get a girl on bangcok on a friday night with a fist full of money......go for a boat ride with the raft brothers it is your only chance of ever feeling good about your self.......

05-10-2008, 06:38 PM
i have been friends with these officers, worked with them and have "been" there with all of them. so let me tell you, "deeznuts", eric is the only reason i was able to go home one night to my family, bj is more brave in his sleep then you could ever hope to be in your (wet) dreams and . has more honor then some of the guys i fought next to in IRAQ, if you were in fact "there" during blackhawk down then you would have the understanding to know that these officers are in fact MEN and you are just a little boy that never had the guts to come out of the closet due to the fact your parents dressed you up like a school girl, you boot licking rookie tool, if i ever call 10-18 on the radio please do me a favor and stay 10-8, i will take my chances until the real COPS get there, you know all the people you are afraid of......whats the matter did eric hurt your feelings in briefing, bj had your girl before you and . to much of a man for you, schoolboy, you are the type of officer that has never made a felony arrest, never worked north of the mall, stay 10-6 until it is "safe" to 10-8, follow around other officers for your so called supervisiors and could not get a girl on bangcok on a friday night with a fist full of money......go for a boat ride with the raft brothers it is your only chance of ever feeling good about your self.......

Listen 120-mike-mike.. get off of their nuts' sacks and jug down this important information down your windpipe: FMPD can do without these officers' vigilanty behaviors. Consider done- I will do you that favor not to back you when you out there checking out with BABY CAKES. Hey Rook do know his real name? If or when Eric no longer works for this department, the department will still run strong without him..so stop acting like he is GOD!!!..So stop worshiping the grounds that he walks on..Im not amused by him or your sob story..at all. It appears the reason why you worship him is because -knowing Eric- he must've tweet a little lie on an use-of-force reportt!! I may have to check with IA comes Monday morning.What you readers think?

05-10-2008, 07:10 PM
How freakin profound!!, now let go of the tree your huggin' weezle nuts ,and understand that the same fairness and sensitivity you call for for community, should be given to those officers that come and came to work FOR it,NOT in it, get it?!! Even in your liberal rant, you don't even notice THAT double standard..,which foster these opinions that you want to dis-allow .

10-36!!!please..

What in the hell your talking about..What's the 10-43 here? Holla back I need some type of dialogue here!!!

05-10-2008, 07:21 PM
let guess deeznuts you must be a supervisior on either delta or midnights no one cares what you think anyways go book a boat ride with the alpha shift cruise line, WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND POSTING STUFF OIN HERE WILL NOT MAKE ANYONE LIKE YOU, i do not even work there anymore so the next time you are arguing with LCSO about your backpocket jurisdiction remember this I HAVE JURISDICTION STATEWIDE.

05-10-2008, 07:41 PM
You want dialogue?, well ok deezknees, don't talk bad about all those cops, a few of whom have gotten only 1or 2 complaints per 100 arrests, one of whom was taking badguys off the streets since you were learning how not to soil yourself.
When you got motivated after 9/11 to become an "officer", one of them was at the foot of the collapsed buildings working through injuries to recover the bodies of fallen brothers,- hands off there is no liberal comeback to that. Fact is ,you need cops like all the aforementioned, and history proves only active cops get complaints and we should consider the source, and if they cross the line, then we should deal with it just and fair ,not with a knife in the back, aftrer all isnt it a liberal theory for "progressive dicipline" ,and don't your perp buddies get a 2nd chance or a slap on the wrist first time and sometime 2nd,3rd,and 4th?! So it takes all kinds and yes even YOU, so when your driving home after a tuff shift in you mazda with a tri-color rainbow bumper sticker, remember it takes all kinds and respect those who survived things you haven't.

05-10-2008, 07:44 PM
WELL SAID 10-36 8)

05-10-2008, 08:01 PM
You want dialogue?, well ok deezknees, don't talk bad about all those cops, a few of whom have gotten only 1or 2 complaints per 100 arrests, one of whom was taking badguys off the streets since you were learning how not to soil yourself.
When you got motivated after 9/11 to become an "officer", one of them was at the foot of the collapsed buildings working through injuries to recover the bodies of fallen brothers,- hands off there is no liberal comeback to that. Fact is ,you need cops like all the aforementioned, and history proves only active cops get complaints and we should consider the source, and if they cross the line, then we should deal with it just and fair ,not with a knife in the back, aftrer all isnt it a liberal theory for "progressive dicipline" ,and don't your perp buddies get a 2nd chance or a slap on the wrist first time and sometime 2nd,3rd,and 4th?! So it takes all kinds and yes even YOU, so when your driving home after a tuff shift in you mazda with a tri-color rainbow bumper sticker, remember it takes all kinds and respect those who survived things you haven't.

Listen 10-36..You dont know JACK!!!You talk all that patriotic BS about 9/11. Im sure youR fat butt sat at home in front of your TV..eating a creamy donut.. crying about what went wrong. I tell what went wrong. Dumb a@#$ like your self voted for George W. Bush and now you want to cry 9/11. Let those uniform men and women who died while on-duty or off-duty rest in peace and dont use 9/11 in vain BEOCH...You sound like a typical REPUBLICAN AND A JOHN MCCAIN SUPPORTER...

05-10-2008, 10:23 PM
WeezleNuts, I must have struck a cord in your inner black panther self.Your took my blog too personal DAWG!, because you revealed your identity by your response blog. I must have really hit home attacking your home base! We all know you were promoted to Sgt. based on race , and not merit! You were one of the promotions admin. used to grease up the coalition and city manager , in return they would get a certain Maj. to become chief! I can't blame you for puffing out your chest, the admin threw you a bone and you dropped your lawsuit against them! Let me get to my grandparents , they were immigrants that came to this country , didn't know any english , 4th grade education, worked in factories for 35 years, bought their own home,cars, and paid taxes. They were unlike your your grandparents who are probably still at southward village draining City of Ft. Myers revenue!

I attended your class dawg! I was trying to pay attention, and actually tried to learn something ,but I was having a hard time understanding you ! Were you teaching the class in english , or was that your Dunbar Phobonics? " There are 102 Cultures in the U.S." Weezlenuts don't try use that crap like you came up with the thought yourself. No you stole the information from the pamphlet you handed out during your class. Your home base has more than a million and two problems the stats don't lie. Number #1 in the following catagories ,Black On Black Crime, high school Drop Outs, Teenage pregnancy , section 8 housing, and not last but not least number with folks having A.I.D.S. and H.I.V. Weezlenuts nice history your home base is setting for its youth! I have a suggestion for you and your Nation of Islam buddy James W. Mathis . Why don't you guys take all of your verbal judo training set up a training class at the Starz Complex " the Title of the class can be "Verbal Judo for citizens, Learn the right way to Talk to Cops !" Weezlenuts why don't you , Willie Green, Anthony Thomas, and James W. Mathis spend a little more time in promoting new ideas on improving the mentality and culture of your home base, and spend alot less time worrying about the police department.

WeezleNuts you forgot the second part of your stolen material "There Are 102 Cultures in the U.S." But Only Three Kinds Of People! Nice, Difficult, and Sneaky and you are sneaky! Sneaky hiding underneath your three stripped uniform shirt ,with your brass badge on it
and then your throwing racial slurs and comments all over the web site. Eric you better watch out because this guy is watching over your quad for the next two weeks. we all know your identity dawg! It makes sense becuase you can take the rat out of the hood , but you can never take the hood out fo the rat! True That!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-11-2008, 04:07 AM
Listen here deezonurknees, who are you to judge?. I would like to buy 40 cal a beer for saying what needed to be said, and I'll tell you what I'll even buy you a "40"of old english if you can learn just a little.
you say I don't know jack?, well you reek of bias ,and I don't care what color you are or what your rank is, you are a left wing moron,and you are worse than anyone you critisize to even try to talk politics into this equation. 9/11 was planned during clinton -you store front muslim wannabe-and that has nothing to do with what you been bloggin,talkin trash on active cops-how did you evolve to be such an expert, obviously no-one agrees with you, so curl up with your boody partner antoine, and shut the hell up, and keep telling yourself your a cop-or are you just another thug trapped in a cops body.
Don't be hating, because those cops you trashed talked about did more for the community than you ever will. By the way assmunch ,that wasnt patriotic talk ,it was instinct!!!!!!!! :x

05-11-2008, 05:51 PM
40 Cal you are a punk that hides behind a screen name. You will never get promoted on skill because you have none. You are a worthless individual with no spine, you can also take the lessons learned in verbal judo and apply it, remember if words fail then act. Let me guess you don’t have the balls to do so, I must give to credit, you are very brave behind the key board. Again you are too stupid to get promoted no matter who is appointed as chief. You’re doomed to spend the rest of your career taking orders from others who will continue to pass you over. Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-11-2008, 06:12 PM
40 Cal the way write on this blog it is not hard to understand where your grandparents migrated from (North Fort Myers-Suncoast Trailer Park) you learned well. Why don’t you quit and go to LCSO where you can reunite with your beer drinking, trailer living relatives maybe you will be happy because you will never be successful. Scum needs be with Scum so do us all a favor and leave.

05-11-2008, 06:26 PM
I guess you fingered it out, you talk the talk now walk the walk. I have nothing else to say, other than if you are as bad as you say step or shut the .... up. You should be ashamed of yourself for coming to this site and bashing other officers. You said you know who I am, so be man enough to tell me how you feel when you see me all alone stop hiding behind your silver badge. You are a big man and can degrade a person from that computer, but you will never say anything to a persons face without some of your boys with you. That is the sign of a coward!!!!!!!!!! Or should I say 40 Cal.

05-11-2008, 06:33 PM
The same message I gave your buddy 40 Cal is for you also, if your bad enough step or shut the …..up, you are another person that will never get promoted and this website is the only outlet you have. You two guys must be lovers because neither of you are worth a …!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-11-2008, 07:16 PM
you are all a bunch of worthless cowards, ALL OF YOU, tom and jerry are better cops than you, none of you will ever say two words to anyone in the hallways at fmpd nor would you face to face alone on a call, so whats that really make you, as a matter of fact you would say even less to the supervisiors you bash as well, so give me your best reply, from behind you keyboard and do not worry i wont reply back because i really do not give f@#k about you or anyone else for the matter, i have to go now your wife is calling.........TRUTH HURTS DOESN'T IT TOOL....

05-11-2008, 08:01 PM
adam 12.....you'll be back in a flash to see the next post or blog..cause your adicted to this website..just like a "crackhead" is to crack! :P

05-11-2008, 08:22 PM
hey 40 wow stupid are you? you talk about states if you are going to talk about them get them right. black on black- black. hopefully it would not be white. what about white on white? high scholl dropouts- get your facts straight and welfare- well i know that there are more of us (white) on welfare? whatdya say 4000000000000000000bit

05-11-2008, 08:36 PM
Hey deeznutsonurchin- did you drive over to tubby's in your v.w. cabriolet and get neil and bob to blog in under macho names to gangbang 40 cal?
Well stand still so your purple boa doesnt fly in your face while your sliding on the stage pole, all the blogs were written together-so lets figure it out,hmmmm. you spineless jellyfish gang of butt pirates can't say anything to him, to out shine how he gave it to you point blank, So stop with the racial/political overtones, have another pink jello shot with your spoon crew and give up trying to belong. You are obviously on a different page than anyone in this brotherhood of blue and green.
Do us all a favor and stop responding-you don't make any sense and dont have a decent comeback. Rock on 40 cal.!!!!!!!! we, the front line street cops are with you!!!! Let those cheese consuming do-boys rant on.!

05-11-2008, 08:40 PM
Do you think that all those cool screen names were all fish eyed wally??

05-11-2008, 09:04 PM
dude 100, I've seen better grammar on palm beach blvd. How dare you badmouth OTHER depts. ,that shows how far out of the brotherhood you are!!!!!!!!!!!! at least TRY to be articulate. R- A- T-spells rat :oops:

05-11-2008, 09:09 PM
Is it true the delta shift Lt. can't go to fire scenes "cause his hair might catch?? Why isnt anyone outing that 40 waist 20 length 2-face?? :?

05-11-2008, 10:53 PM
I happened to read the number of blogs that have been posted on this website. First of all I want all of you to know I did not enter anything on this message board, I am also man enough to attach my name to this blog. I don’t appreciate you guys using this forum to talk smack behind my back. If any of you wish to speak with me feel free to express you opinions to me personally. I truly believe we have a good agency and a bunch of good cops working within its ranks. If it pleases you go ahead and continue to bash me, I could care less. And as for the verbal judo class I taught, I hope most of you learned something and if not then so be it. I could care less what you think of my religion, Brother James and any other African American that you come into contact with. You must be your own person, your beliefs should be kept to yourselves, you never know who will have to save your behind one day when the crap hits the fan. Again if any of you have a problem with me personally, then by all means call me or stop by my office for a little chat.

05-11-2008, 11:08 PM
"here here", You don't sound so concerned that someone chose to give those assanine opinions and have all believe it were yours.
Tell us what you thought of the dept. when you spent years filing E.E.O complaints and promotion lawsuits? What now you got yours, drank some grape koolaid and the admin is great again.? You sound like a fair weather brother or is it sell out. practice what you preach, I've been on calls to your crib on metro while you were in your speed racer pajama's chasing your neighbors with a taser,what chapter was that in verbal judo?

Either way I'm not going to bash you personally, you are just a crop of that admin. Just ask yourself , were they righteous and fair to all? do it while your looking in the mirror. And take this to heart because it comes from a FRIEND and brother.

05-11-2008, 11:13 PM
You know who I am, tell me who you are and we can discuss everything that I have done at the department and we can also discuss the things that you have done. :?:

05-11-2008, 11:24 PM
doesnt explain about your change in position ,and its not about comparing its about being honest. rest assured MANY of us feel this way black and white!
It also isnt about YOU unless you choose to argue about it -if you didnt write the deeznuts posts than there is nothing to say. All posts were directed at that fool and his defense of the wrongs. I would say he did quite a bit of bashing.,wouldnt you?

05-11-2008, 11:34 PM
What difference does it make who I am, why so you can run to the elevator and start an IA. ? The guests in the previous posts said it all -if you didn't write that crap- then dead it!
It is really not about you ,its about the same stuff you *****ed about back in the day-or have you forgotten? and race and religion has nothing to do with it ,so don't go there ,you'd be suprised to know what race I am, not that it should matter. I don't know about the others but I am disputing deeznuts not salaam, unless you defend that, then I will really be disappointed. :!: :?

05-11-2008, 11:45 PM
I guess this issue is dead; I am not Deeznuts or any other screen name. Again, if any of you have a problem with me or my past actions at FMPD talk to me in person and not about me over the computer.

05-11-2008, 11:56 PM
notice he still didn't address the issue about HIS eeo's :roll:

05-11-2008, 11:59 PM
My past is my business and is not open for discussion, like I said before if you want to talk about my past call me.

05-12-2008, 12:11 AM
does 18 months ago count as the past? nice duck of the question sellout!! :twisted: shouldnt come on if you werent going to answer :evil:

05-12-2008, 12:45 AM
Boys-boys ,he was man enough to use his name, and you guys are still at it? He said he wasn't weezernuts and we need to focus back on that tool. :twisted: Peace out Salaam, don't ever forget where you came from! 8) And does the d-shift Lt. really have a 40 waist and 20 length? :lol: what a squad-lt rosie odonell as a man,freddie mercury and hannah montana :lol:

05-12-2008, 04:36 AM
Boys-boys ,he was man enough to use his name, and you guys are still at it? He said he wasn't weezernuts and we need to focus back on that tool. :twisted: Peace out Salaam, don't ever forget where you came from! 8) And does the d-shift Lt. really have a 40 waist and 20 length? :lol: what a squad-lt rosie odonell as a man,freddie mercury and hannah montana :lol:.

I've been gone; I'm back, and I have something to say.

Leave my boy Salaam alone!! He's my mofo and I love him to death for all of his accomplishments. Majority of you MOFOS are pretty much jealous of his accomplishments, which leaves some distaste in some of mouths each and every time when you have to say the man’s name. Here's a brief of Salaam’s background: U.S. Army Sgt, LCSO Deputy, Ptl Ofc, THI, CPC, college’s instructor, master degree and a PHD's candidate, and then now a FMPD's sgt. Man!!! Do I envy that in this man? “Yes I do!” But the problem here is that there are too many officers in the police ranks of FMPD fail to adhere that times are changing. Police can no longer beat up citizens without provocation like we did in the 1960 that prompted the Watt’s and the Rodney Kings’ riots. Have we learn anything from these riots? LOOK OUT! Salaam may be our next police chief or major in the near future. I do believed it was mentioned earlier, by 40-cents aka 40.cal that Salaam was promoted because of his race. I find this statement disturbing that 40-cents and some of his protégé truly believe that minorities are only promoted base on their race. Is it the same for majority officer with just a GED with a little of 6 years on the job to be promoted base on their race? I think not. Normally no majority officer ever complains when their buddies gets promoted, because it socially acceptable by most police department; the same goes for FMPD. I have never seen a jump in promotion for a minority officer the same; meaning from patrol to sgt. Nah that not going to happen until Boyds becomes chief. If that would ever have happen, many of FMPD’s majority officers would quickly leave their jobs faster than you can mumble the n-word underneath their breath. F&*k it!! I’m starting to get piss off by some of you ignorant racist coons, especially at 40-cents. Listen 40-cent: Your whimsical racist behaviors are one of the many reasons why many minorities in this country; without reservation, quickly to kill a police officer. Did you know that, 40-cents? Look at the stats on goggle.You know what...? Better yet, the people in the Dunbar community should protest for a citizen-review board in front of city hall. To spice things up, it would be a good idea to have 40-cents, eric, ****ie and bj as commanders of the mobile field-force to lead the way. Wow..Imagine that!!! Some of you mofos are out of control! Just maybe!!!! Some of these use-of-forces may cease and the community would have some kind of trust in the police department again. Isn’t this the reason why we were sworn to do prior to getting hired: protect, serve with pride and to help the weak, but not to beat the citizen. And oh yea, 40-cents, Eric and ****ie, I’m going to set you guys up with a decoy out on the road. You guys will fall for the bait. My hands goes out to the new IA unit; thanks to WWW wrestlers on the department. 40-cents where at..holla. :roll: :roll:

05-12-2008, 04:40 AM
40 Cal you are a punk that hides behind a screen name. You will never get promoted on skill because you have none. You are a worthless individual with no spine, you can also take the lessons learned in verbal judo and apply it, remember if words fail then act. Let me guess you don’t have the balls to do so, I must give to credit, you are very brave behind the key board. Again you are too stupid to get promoted no matter who is appointed as chief. You’re doomed to spend the rest of your career taking orders from others who will continue to pass you over. Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!

A hood.. I here you dawg..Tell that mofo of cowardice stature to juggle on Deeznuts sacks. :D

05-12-2008, 05:09 AM
WeezleNuts, I must have struck a cord in your inner black panther self.Your took my blog too personal DAWG!, because you revealed your identity by your response blog. I must have really hit home attacking your home base! We all know you were promoted to Sgt. based on race , and not merit! You were one of the promotions admin. used to grease up the coalition and city manager , in return they would get a certain Maj. to become chief! I can't blame you for puffing out your chest, the admin threw you a bone and you dropped your lawsuit against them! Let me get to my grandparents , they were immigrants that came to this country , didn't know any english , 4th grade education, worked in factories for 35 years, bought their own home,cars, and paid taxes. They were unlike your your grandparents who are probably still at southward village draining City of Ft. Myers revenue!

I attended your class dawg! I was trying to pay attention, and actually tried to learn something ,but I was having a hard time understanding you ! Were you teaching the class in english , or was that your Dunbar Phobonics? " There are 102 Cultures in the U.S." Weezlenuts don't try use that crap like you came up with the thought yourself. No you stole the information from the pamphlet you handed out during your class. Your home base has more than a million and two problems the stats don't lie. Number #1 in the following catagories ,Black On Black Crime, high school Drop Outs, Teenage pregnancy , section 8 housing, and not last but not least number with folks having A.I.D.S. and H.I.V. Weezlenuts nice history your home base is setting for its youth! I have a suggestion for you and your Nation of Islam buddy James W. Mathis . Why don't you guys take all of your verbal judo training set up a training class at the Starz Complex " the Title of the class can be "Verbal Judo for citizens, Learn the right way to Talk to Cops !" Weezlenuts why don't you , Willie Green, Anthony Thomas, and James W. Mathis spend a little more time in promoting new ideas on improving the mentality and culture of your home base, and spend alot less time worrying about the police department.

WeezleNuts you forgot the second part of your stolen material "There Are 102 Cultures in the U.S." But Only Three Kinds Of People! Nice, Difficult, and Sneaky and you are sneaky! Sneaky hiding underneath your three stripped uniform shirt ,with your brass badge on it
and then your throwing racial slurs and comments all over the web site. Eric you better watch out because this guy is watching over your quad for the next two weeks. we all know your identity dawg! It makes sense becuase you can take the rat out of the hood , but you can never take the hood out fo the rat! True That!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I see that you have discovered little issue effecting a small portion of the Dunbar community. Hey dumb dumb, its apparent that you don't do many researches at all; not searching from google, but journals, etc. Stats and reading shows that in the US alone, majority of white kids lives in groups homes with surrogates parents those of minorities race. Having said all the wrongs about black people, 40-cents..your wife would be a perfect candidate for deeznuts; eventhough, you warned her to stay away from black people. Note: What happens when you tell a child not touch a hot iron; the child touches it anyway. 40-cent, compare the iron's analogy to your wife's. Also, your cousin may be one of those kids in these group homes.

05-12-2008, 05:12 AM

So I see that you have discovered little issue effecting a small portion of the Dunbar community. Hey dumb dumb, its apparent that you dont do many research at all; not searching from google, but journals, etc. Stats and reading shows that in the US alone, majority of white kids lives in groups homes and their surrogates parents are those of minorities race. Having said all the wrong about black peoplet, 40-cents..your wife would be a perferct canditate for deeznuts; eventhough, you warned her to stay away from black people. Note:What happens when you tell a child not touch a hot iron; the child touches it anyway. 40-cent, compare the iron's analogy to your wife's. Also, your cousin may be one of those kids in these group homes.

05-12-2008, 08:01 AM
deeznuts.....wow...your lack of any self worth is very impressive ! baiting cops while they are at work, yeah thats real nice ! why don't you go smash out some minivan windows and then push it over some stop sticks before you go and bash ANYONE you lying back stabbing double standard loser, go pull up the delta shifts Lts pants while you gel his hair. no one cares about race, religon or prefence in your case......just the truth. the truth is that you and your supervisior lovers lie in IAs, lie about what you say and do, lie about Officers you say you lead, lie to make yourseves look better and make the other person look like a liar and then try to play it off like you are some type of saint..go play with each other on the alpha shift cruise line with whats his face's wifes boat (or should i say the kingpin snake, slimebag liar of you all, hell he is worse the freddie mercury himself). how does it feel to all be sharing hanna montana, passing her around the third floor like it is a clinc. the only reason any of ever got promoted is because i hear you can "throw a good one", you know with your tongue out. so go preach to someone, or a department that does not know the truth about all of you. i suppose the bill of rights does not mean anything to you people, because if it did then you wouldn't lie in formal IAs nor would you lie to burn officers that you are scarred of. eric, bj and brad would slap you the same way your wives like it when they spank them while you are at work. ya lets all act like friends now because someone let the cat out of the bag on this site, i can only hope the city manager finds out your true nature........LIARS, LIARS, LIARS, LIARS, LIARS, LIARS, LIARS, LIARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-12-2008, 08:17 AM
Will the real Angry Black Sgt please stand up! I said!, Will the Real Angry Black Sgt. Please stand Up!I think we have a problem Here! Let me get this straight how many usernames are you going to hide behind . Let Me try and figure out this equation with my PhD in Phobonic Math 101 . Usernames Hood+Dude100+Adam12+WeezleNuts= A Racist Sgt. We are glad that your baby Momma has let you come back and play Dawg!You know what really bothers you Dawg , is I exposed your identity after only two blogs and your still trying to figure out who I am. Stop trying because your your degree from swfl college proves your lack of intelligence,to have the ability to do so ! To think how I spotted your weakness right off the bat! Can anyone sayRace Card?
My technique kinda went like this Wally Want A Race Cracker? Wally Want A Race Cracker ? Geez Dawg you just about took my fingers off. Lets refresh the readers on how bad of a racist Sgt. You are! Quotes From Blog One " Lets face it.... these officers are red-colored necks...(Oppss -Just trying to be politically correct) tobacco chewing mofos hiding behind their badges.""The question remains here: do these officers really care to keep the streets safe from plaguing criminal activities, or; are they just undercover Klansman that are slowly infiltrating within the agency’s ranks? " That's pretty sad that with racist views like this that your suppose to be leading new officers at work ,and teaching students at a college Isn't it amazing that WeezleNuts knows the Racist's Sgt. Resume? Hmmmmmmmm! But Of Course They're Not the Same Person Right? I always love traing at FMPD , you get verbal judo training, and cultural sensitivity taught to you by a racist Sgt. and then you get vehicle operations training from the Love boat Sgt. who's gotten in to more accidents than all the officers at FMPD combined! I mean WeezleNuts I didn't know the southern boys in Avon Park took you to the woodshed so many times? I mean this is amazing your still living in the days of the Watts Riots, and Klansmen on Buckingham Rd? I mean come on dawg this is 2008? What are we going to talk about next "If The Gloves Don't Fit You Must Acquit!" I think your idea for a Dunbar protest is needed , because we all know they need a plan B . During your C.P.C. meetings you forgot to mention that signatures from felons don't count! What's it been two years now and still they can't get enough signatures for the petition.

Pop!!!!! Pop!!!!!!!!!!! Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, wait a minute Breaking News From the Fox News Crime Tracker Just in Tonight! yes another Black on Black Murder in Ft. Misery chalk up another for 40cal's stats! Wait A Minute I Think Its the Police Depts's Fault!No! No! it Must be the Klansmen Group on Bunkingham Rd. that WeezleNuts Keeps Referring To! In Closing like yourself , I like the WWE (USE TO BE WWF) I feel like the Junk Yard Dog tonight, getting my hand raised in another win against Sgt .Racist WeezleNuts ! Dont' worry the list is long can we forget other losers (whatsitmatter,outsidelookin, whoeveryouthink,admin., coalition, Ect.)Wait a minute I hear My J.Y.D. victory Music WeezleNuts! " Bump! Bump! Bump! Another One Bites The Dust! and Another One!, And Another One !Bites The Dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-12-2008, 11:56 AM
stand down my brothers ,stand down, don't let chinnuts and hood ,and whatever other clever and cute screen names bait you into getting the race card liberal jibberjabba. They obviously are saying these outrageous things to spice up the forum, because they are sliding off the topic every blog.
as for you 2 morons hiding behind about 5 names hood , 8) 8) deezknees etc. ,even a retard knows when to shut up, and even a mongoloid knows to open his mouth only when its productive ie:taking a spoon of outmeal etc. stop personally attacking these 1st ammendment warriors, because you know ,just like the chamelian-you try to blend when amongst them,cause you know some bad guy wont take your manhood when you're with the boys :wink:

05-12-2008, 02:29 PM
stand down my brothers ,stand down, don't let chinnuts and hood ,and whatever other clever and cute screen names bait you into getting the race card liberal jibberjabba. They obviously are saying these outrageous things to spice up the forum, because they are sliding off the topic every blog.
as for you 2 morons hiding behind about 5 names hood , 8) 8) deezknees etc. ,even a retard knows when to shut up, and even a mongoloid knows to open his mouth only when its productive ie:taking a spoon of outmeal etc. stop personally attacking these 1st ammendment warriors, because you know ,just like the chamelian-you try to blend when amongst them,cause you know some bad guy wont take your manhood when you're with the boys :wink:

Im gonna to stop making such comment about race. Guys Im being a little sensitive here. Consider done!!!!

05-12-2008, 03:58 PM
whats the matter deeznuts did i hit a little to close to home for one of your spicegirl come backs or is it that you do not have permission from the third floor to speak today ? i mean really toolbox, lets be honest here, you are most likely the alpha shift cruise lines first mate on the uss cheater.........or just simply the kid from highschool that played with himself in the locker room reading his moms cosmo !

05-12-2008, 05:37 PM
whats the matter deeznuts did i hit a little to close to home for one of your spicegirl come backs or is it that you do not have permission from the third floor to speak today ? i mean really toolbox, lets be honest here, you are most likely the alpha shift cruise lines first mate on the uss cheater.........or just simply the kid from highschool that played with himself in the locker room reading his moms cosmo !

Aplhadog..Sounds like you’ve eaten your "Kibbles & Bits" there, this morning, after leaving your shift...simmer down there Rufus. Listen I’m going to place you on the hater's list with the others. You got to be that fat-dude, bogger picking, lard-ass mofo, who uses his uniform to pick up fat chicks on Cleveland Ave. I do know a Ms. Bertha and believe me she likes a fat officer in uniform. Go ahead and post you room's telephone number so that I would pass it along to her. Don't hate because none of FMPS’s female officers don’t see you as attractive of our fearless D/A-shift's supervisors. You know something, these same supervisors have genuine class.

05-14-2008, 04:09 AM
deeznuts..first of all get off your knees and wipe your face off, second of all, fearless d/a supervisiors, where do you work ? like i said before WE ALL KNOW WHO ARE, you gave yourself away moron, your stripes are velcro and you earned them with your mouth, no one will ever respect you, NO ONE, not to mention that you are RAT, you better hope the new chief is a swinger because if not your career is over,

where were you at the shooting the other night ? let me guess.......LMH, hiding behind a female officer or better yet sitting in the captians office playing dress-up listening to queen,

do all of you write your blogs for each other or does does little miss pass around sally do it for you ? if i had to guess one of you could tour with queen as a freddie mercury stand in, one sings "im turning japanese" in the locker room, the other one gets pulled onver by LCSO because he looks like a crack head with glasses and last but not least we can not forget michael jordans stung out brother.

you are nothing more than velcro stipe sgts. that rat out thier own officers in hopes that the captian will let you live next to him and Lt spanky in loserville, tn

your reply is just like i said it would be, spicegirl at best....

07-14-2008, 01:34 AM
what ever happened to the task force IA ????