PDA

View Full Version : BSO LEGAL II

05-04-2008, 07:50 PM
Can you believe they censured my last post over there at the PSB about their Legal Team??? They know I am coming after them. Heh, Stay Safe TP

05-09-2008, 02:31 PM
Can you believe they censured my last post over there at the PSB about their Legal Team??? They know I am coming after them. Heh, Stay Safe TP

This site has become a tool of propaganda for management. The only people participating in these so called discussons, are the sheriffs admin staff, legal and external affairs. They just compliment each other and make no metion of their obvious conflict of interests!. Just tell everyone you know who votes!

05-10-2008, 02:30 AM
[quote="TOP COP":jwnjkjzs]Can you believe they censured my last post over there at the PSB about their Legal Team??? They know I am coming after them. Heh, Stay Safe TP

This site has become a tool of propaganda for management. The only people participating in these so called discussons, are the sheriffs admin staff, legal and external affairs. They just compliment each other and make no metion of their obvious conflict of interests!. Just tell everyone you know who votes![/quote:jwnjkjzs]Heh..lets keep messing with um...and make those votes count. Staf safe TP