PDA

View Full Version : MIKE

05-04-2008, 02:39 AM
How is Mike Torres Doing ?

05-04-2008, 12:47 PM
Fired - but not sure why - I think it was use of force - his wife is on the road now with the Lee County Sheriff's Office - she's doing well, not sure what Mike is doing now.

05-04-2008, 02:01 PM
Technically, he resigned. He got screwed by the administration. Of course that is all you can expect from those jerks. I think this is an example of FMPD pushing out people who are from the North. I'm serious people, the administration does not like Northerners. Beware if you're from the North and work for this joke of a police department.

05-24-2008, 07:11 PM
I'M DOING GOOD, THANKS FOR ASKING. MY WIFE IS WITH THE LCSO AND SHE ALSO IS DOING VERY WELL. STAY SAFE.

05-29-2008, 12:46 PM
The IA's were briefed in torres case and many on the scene said this was exaggerated, they leave OUT what the reason was and that it was unintentional, and some saw it that way, but they hand pick what they believe-reasonable doubt doesnt apply, they hand pick what you read also moron!, And They do systematicly harass ,maybe not northerer's per say, but northern ex cops who won't believe their version of jihad, look at the stats 18 in last 3 years, maybe ,just maybe 4 left, and ask THEM what they REALLY think.