PDA

View Full Version : Blowback

05-03-2008, 05:29 PM
I just wanted to post this in its own board. I keep reading more and more messages from our own dispatchers and other state leo members who are mad at Troopers for being upset about 5%. PLEASE READ BELOW WHY

This 5% percent raise is a hit in the pocket books of ALL florida residents who will now have to pay it. The proposed step pay plan(cut by the senate) raised the fees on Suspended DL and late registration renewals only hurting the pocket books of people that deserve to pay extra. NOW BECAUSE OF THIS 5% LOTS OF FLORIDA RESIDENTS AND ALL OTHER STATE LEO AGENCY AND STATE EMPLOYEES ARE GETTING MAD AT FHP. This is just what the State wanted "blowback" This is why we are already seeing this board hit with comments from other leo's insulting us. The state wants us to fight with each other and ignore the real issues.

Fast forward to the next years or the year after that here is what will probably happen cause of more blowback from this 5%.

Troopers: can we please get a step program this year?

State Legislators: sorry, remember when we got u that 5% last year when no one got anything. Well this year we need to take care of other programs and people. We will get you another 5% in couple years or so like we always do just to keep a few of you "slow" ones to stick around.

lolz

05-03-2008, 05:48 PM
I can promise you one thing, issues at FHP are not going to get better anytime soon.