PDA

View Full Version : Your kidding right?

05-03-2008, 02:23 PM
So Im watching Bay News 9 and look what I see. Pinellas Park Police lets a guy escape from Northside. Good job to the detectives for catching him. But everyone wants to know, who let the guy escape in the first place........

05-03-2008, 02:44 PM
I din't read or hear about that. The only escape I heard about a year or so ago is when a deputy let a murderer escape from the sallyport in the Pinellas County Jail. He was caught later in the woods, he escaped from the very place where prisoners are in the arms of the Sheriff's Jail. Are you kidding me??

05-04-2008, 01:22 AM
:lol:

05-04-2008, 12:01 PM
So Im watching Bay News 9 and look what I see. Pinellas Park Police lets a guy escape from Northside. Good job to the detectives for catching him. But everyone wants to know, who let the guy escape in the first place........
I seem to also recall an incident where a PCSO FTO and his recruit were watching a X15 at St Pete General, when they took the handcuffs off for x-rays and the guy ran out of the ER. And I also recall another incident that was almost identical at Mease Countryside, S**T happens, we all make mistakes. The guy was caught, thats all that matters. You want to start crap, I could point out a few more incidents. Get over it

05-04-2008, 01:50 PM
Come on guys, we all know that PCSO is perfect and by far a more superior agency.

Just ask the clown that started this thread. I am sure he will tell us that. Soon, very soon.

Forget about the fact that we all face the same dangers, have the same training, drive similair cars (ours are better), have similair complaints. Wait, they do have much cooler hats than ours. Although we do work in THEIR county, which makes them superior, again we will be told this very soon.

I mean who wants to wear dark blue, I mean really. Also, who wants to work for an agency where you know everyone, have a sense of family (although, you don't always like your brothers and sisters) know who you can depend on and who you should steer clear of?

Everyone knows good guys wear white. I mean come on, do I need say more?

05-04-2008, 05:42 PM
You only trash the PCSO because you want to work there...just ask any deputy and they will tell you!

05-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Great Job PPPD. SWAT rocks

05-05-2008, 07:17 PM
PPPD has fine officers, no doubt. But your agency has a long history of abandoning prisoners at Northside Hospital and you all know it. In case you are not taking notice, Northside takes zero precautions to retain baker acts from pemhs, why would you not take greater precautions in handling a robbery suspect? Perfection has nothing to do with it, basic police skills would serve you just fine.

05-06-2008, 05:30 AM
Yet another brilliant comment from a member of the agency who is leading the way in Pinellas...

Go ahead deputy, share you knowledge of our history with us. Go.....

We will be waiting for you to share with us our errors at Northside.

No seriously...list them please......

Try and keep them to recent memory please...

05-06-2008, 12:58 PM
Pretty nice thou, im so glad a deputy can cast stones. Must be that stellar green tie they wear over there. Because lord knows they have no issues with the road or the jail!!

05-07-2008, 01:32 AM
PCSO is your future...you know it. Its only a matter of time.

05-07-2008, 04:24 AM
PCSO is your future...you know it. Its only a matter of time.
If that's the case...so what. The whole point is, don't cast stones into glass houses. We can all sit here and point fingers about mistakes that PCSO, PPPD, SPPD, etc. Unfortunately mistakes like this teaches all not to make them. Last time I checked, we were all doing the same job no matter what color uniform we wear. Stop being a ass, acting like a child and lets move on to other issues, this one is getting old.

05-07-2008, 05:05 PM
blah blah blah..my agency is better then your agency, our uniform is better..you guys are morons..you don't do real police work...we are going to take you over..no you're not, we're taking you over day by day.. go back to your forum...things are so much better since I've left.. the grass ain't always greener...blah blah blah

This crap is all stupid, and goes no where.. I figure as adults, and proffesionals we would be able to discuss the events that happen to law enforcement officers in this county and perhaps figure out what went wrong and how we could all prevent a similar situation happening to all of us. But I guess grown up talk is beyond anyone's capabilities.

By the way a SPPD officer was shot, in the county, 6 blocks outside of our city. A real police issue that could be analyzed, discussed, and talked about it in a productive manner..Not only that, but a TPD officer was involved in a traffic crash and her cruiser became engulfed in flames and she was rescued by a citizen who said that if she had not been calm, he would have freaked out too...but forget all of that. Let's get back to the real important issues of bashing each other and our respective agencies.

I'll go first...The hardest thing to do with cops, is to get them interested in police work..if this is your idea of discussing police work..you are all morons.

05-08-2008, 08:41 PM
I agree, ggod post, we need to concentrate on better things.

05-08-2008, 08:47 PM
PPPD has fine officers??????? 445,437,450 who else??????????? oh way 446,333, any missing?????

05-09-2008, 02:19 AM
Why don't you tell us your number so we can judge you.

As_

05-10-2008, 01:27 AM
blah blah blah..my agency is better then your agency, our uniform is better..you guys are morons..you don't do real police work...

Typical PCSO response. Come down to the city, see how long you last. Just because you can pursue over whatever, doesn't solve anything. Childs Park would eat you up. One week in southside and you'll be begging to return to Tierra Verde. Stop coming on to others websites and bragging how the S.O. takes care of business. How much "business" is there to take care of in Dunedin and Tierra Verde anyway? Grow up. PPPD does more police work than PCSO anyway.

05-10-2008, 02:33 AM
the point about who's agency is better than another's was posted in complete sarcasm...but thanks for the support...our heart goes out to your losses an near losses in the past week and a half...

05-10-2008, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the x94 SPPD.

Why don't we send a message to the Sheriff and unify some services with other city's?

Why don't the city's sign an interlocal mutual aide agreement like Clearwater and Largo did that encompasses everything, not just criminal violations. Include traffic infractions with all the City's and if the Sheriff doesn't want to play, he can stay home. At least we could help other city's.

If you total up all the city officers in the county, there are more of us than deputies. Cities make up the majority not the high and mighty county.

If the cities wanted to, they could squeeze the county into playing well with others or out of the street patrol business all together.....in a few years with continued annexations. Of course according to the Beacon today, they will get to police Lealman for another 8 years. Darn it....

Perhaps that is what scares the Sheriff into not wanting to back such an agreement?

05-11-2008, 06:53 PM
PCSO rules, you all are just jealous! See you when you either switch over or we take you over!

05-11-2008, 09:03 PM
OTAY DEPUTEE

05-11-2008, 11:27 PM
Like I said earlier, PCSO:

Just because you can pursue over whatever, doesn't solve anything. Childs Park would eat you up. One week in southside and you'll be begging to return to Tierra Verde.

Have fun at it.

05-12-2008, 12:50 AM
Jealous or tired of hearing your crap!!!!

05-17-2008, 12:00 AM
PPPD has fine officers??????? 445,437,450 who else??????????? oh way 446,333, any missing?????

no further comment needed...................

07-06-2008, 06:46 PM
PPPD has fine officers, no doubt. But your agency has a long history of abandoning prisoners at Northside Hospital and you all know it. In case you are not taking notice, Northside takes zero precautions to retain baker acts from pemhs, why would you not take greater precautions in handling a robbery suspect? Perfection has nothing to do with it, basic police skills would serve you just fine.

Maybe if PCSO shrank their heads back down to normal size, they'd do a better job. Their boss threatens the citezenry when faced with teh same budget cuts as everyone else, and the deputies ride roughshod over anyne who gets in their way....everyone needs to remember that they are in this job to help the citizens and do the best, most honorable job possible.

07-06-2008, 07:23 PM
PCSO, as we all have heard are cutting their specialized units, DUI, Comm Policing. The latest is take home cars might be taken. We are lucky compared to what is happening there, they are no longer the "big boy" on the block, many deputies have expressed their disgust to me in person and all you have to do is read their posts!

07-09-2008, 03:22 AM
The bottom line is stop letting arrested persons go into unattended restrooms multiple times, unhandcuffed, with their cell phones, ending up in the ceiling tiles, leaving a hospital, and running around another agencies jurisdiction. This officer has made major mistakes before, lets go with the I dropped my gun in the intersection during a misd foot chase, while on a traffic stop and calling out on the police radio for others to pick up his dropped gun from the roadway, until a supervisor shut him down and told him to get it himself, NOW. Let's not discount the fact he does not comprehend the criminal law application process, unless it pertains to running laser for traffic. He is a good person and is very well liked by the SWAT brass and the explorer riders, but what gives? Did this ofc get anything for this or was it another sweep under the PPPD carpet? We have jammed up others for alot less than either of these violations. Don't get crazy, I'm not indicating we should stick it to this ofc now, but did the punishment fit the violation? I guess it's public record and I could go there if the snipers and haters jump on this post, but I hope not because I am not trying to cause a disturbance. Just asking, since we have several ofcs in some hot water now over some minor issues.

07-09-2008, 12:50 PM
if your on SWAT, the brass takes care of you, everyone knows that.

07-10-2008, 03:40 AM
What is your purpose of coming on this forum and attempting to get the dirt that you are to cowardice to ask about at work.

I await your id number so we can scrutinze the mistakes that you make.

Perhaps you are one of the officers that is currently in hot water. Let us make fun of you perhaps.

Shut up already.

07-10-2008, 03:41 AM
I think if you look at recent discipline, you will realize that SWAT members get whacked also.

Your post is baseless and you know it.

Stop trying to stir crap that you just dropped.

07-11-2008, 11:14 PM
I think if you look at recent discipline, you will realize that SWAT members get whacked also.

Your post is baseless and you know it.

Stop trying to stir crap that you just dropped.

Oh yes, look at the past. It's a mixed bag. Some get the screws put to them and others,,,,, welll let's just say it's pushed under a rug.

07-12-2008, 03:33 AM
So based on that, how can it be said that it is a SWAT thing. It's not. It may or may not be a favoritism thing but its not a SWAT thing.