PDA

View Full Version : Bad Attitude

05-03-2008, 03:59 AM
Is it me or do you all sense that everyone is pist off with this agency? Lately, the feeling from numerous people, is overworked and underpaid. It seems they want you to do more with no extra pay or benifits.

05-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Is it me or do you all sense that everyone is pist off with this agency? Lately, the feeling from numerous people, is overworked and underpaid. It seems they want you to do more with no extra pay or benifits.

You forgot, they want you to do it with a smile.

05-05-2008, 01:54 AM
You don't get rewarded for hard work here

05-05-2008, 08:08 PM
You don't get rewarded for hard work here

You go out and bust your a$$ to do your job and FHP gets the raises, go figure.

05-09-2008, 11:20 PM
We are the only LEO's that can do what we do (insert any other agency here). We all specialize in something, I work trucks and love it! No rookie trooper is going to have any effect on any of us and our lifestyles, so go work those trucks and save lives, it does work, refer to the e-mail from LT Col today, we don't need any 'approval' from anybody, we will keep on keeping on and I don't care about a raise-it would be nice to be appreciated- but I took this job to get unsafe trucks and drivers OFF the road and when I tell one he's out of service, he BETTER NOT MOVE! See $1,100, to $10,000 fine- I have done it and you should be doing it too!!! NOBODY CAN DO WHAT WE DO SO LETS GET WITH IT! GO TAKE THOSE TRUCKS OFF THE OVERDUE LIST or TAKE THE TRUCK!!! We don't have to call anybody but the wrecker company, WE ARE THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST DOGS IN FLA! WE DO BITE!!! if you don't believe it, ask a trucker.

05-10-2008, 12:20 AM

In Jacksonville they want us to only stop truck tractor semi-trailers and nothing else, straight trucks are a sin. We get "yelled" at for writing UTC's to cars and even to trucks because no one wants any extra work when they call in and complain.

05-11-2008, 11:58 PM
We are the only LEO's that can do what we do (insert any other agency here). We all specialize in something, I work trucks and love it! No rookie trooper is going to have any effect on any of us and our lifestyles, so go work those trucks and save lives, it does work, refer to the e-mail from LT Col today, we don't need any 'approval' from anybody, we will keep on keeping on and I don't care about a raise-it would be nice to be appreciated- but I took this job to get unsafe trucks and drivers OFF the road and when I tell one he's out of service, he BETTER NOT MOVE! See $1,100, to $10,000 fine- I have done it and you should be doing it too!!! NOBODY CAN DO WHAT WE DO SO LETS GET WITH IT! GO TAKE THOSE TRUCKS OFF THE OVERDUE LIST or TAKE THE TRUCK!!! We don't have to call anybody but the wrecker company, WE ARE THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST DOGS IN FLA! WE DO BITE!!! if you don't believe it, ask a trucker.

You obviously are a supervisor, by the above post.......Enjoy your salary

05-14-2008, 11:25 PM
That is all you should be writing tickets to, trucks (hence motor carrier compliance). Go to FHP if you wanna be the real police.

05-15-2008, 04:47 AM
Cooper, your an idiot, that post doesnt even deserve a reply. Stay on your FHP board and stop trying to stir the pot on ours.

05-28-2008, 03:00 PM
I am willing to bet "Copper" is a 14 year old punk kid trying to stir up trouble.

05-28-2008, 03:01 PM
DOTMAN everyone is pissed because EVERYTHING KEEPS GOING UP IN PRICE. Yet the pay for DOT still stays RIDICULOUSLY LOW!!

05-29-2008, 12:46 AM
DOTMAN everyone is pissed because EVERYTHING KEEPS GOING UP IN PRICE. Yet the pay for DOT still stays RIDICULOUSLY LOW!!

When the Col. traveled the state and came to your office meeting, I wonder how many stood up and advised him about the pay issue, other than myself...........Did you?

05-29-2008, 04:29 AM

When the Col. traveled the state and came to your office meeting, I wonder how many stood up and advised him about the pay issue, other than myself...........Did you?

Yes, we did. We were told if we worked just 5 hours OT that was like giving yourself a 20% pay increase.

dieselcop
05-30-2008, 07:34 PM
Oh, how about that new special order. Everything that is in 316.302 needs to be written under 316.215. What? Jackson County already stated that the tickets will be thrown out!

05-31-2008, 12:20 AM

Yes, we did. We were told if we worked just 5 hours OT that was like giving yourself a 20% pay increase.

I don't know what the hell is going on with this agency. I'm disappointed.

dieselcop
06-02-2008, 11:05 AM
I don't know, but did he even submit an LBR this pass session?