PDA

View Full Version : Tampa Meeting

05-03-2008, 12:39 AM
Please tell us what happend in Tampa with the Colonel???

05-03-2008, 01:51 AM
Ignored everyone, made idle small talk with the brass, hung with the light colonels, then flew from Tampa to Orlando.

05-03-2008, 02:35 AM
Ignored everyone, made idle small talk with the brass, hung with the light colonels, then flew from Tampa to Orlando.

Anyone from Orlando, did he do the same there?

05-03-2008, 02:39 AM
He was sent by the bossto quell the mob over the 5%. He did a little tap dance and left.

05-03-2008, 03:14 PM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m4/TapsPlace/dance.gif

here's what really happened if you really want to know......

05-03-2008, 03:39 PM
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m4/TapsPlace/dance.gif

here's what really happened if you really want to know......

LMAO! That's funnnnny! A picture is better than a thousand words.

05-04-2008, 12:21 PM
Anyone in Tampa friday catch the tattoos down the arm of the new female in pinellas? NOBODY, but nobody can tell me that they are withn policy. Absolutely disgusting!

05-04-2008, 04:48 PM
Anyone in Tampa friday catch the tattoos down the arm of the new female in pinellas? NOBODY, but nobody can tell me that they are withn policy. Absolutely disgusting!

Kathy McKinney wanna be?

05-04-2008, 06:47 PM

Proud to be a Florida Highway patrol Trooper !!!!! Hiring standards are OUT THE DOOR.

05-04-2008, 07:24 PM

HOW ABOUT THE ONE IN MIAMI. SHE IS OUT OF THE LAST CLASS OR THE ONE BEFORE THAT. SHE HAS A TATOO ON THE SIDE OF HER NECK OF A SET OF LIPS WITH A TONGUE STICKING OUT. KIND OF LIKE THE ROLLING STONES LOGO. HOW DISGRACEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

05-04-2008, 07:25 PM

Kathy McKinney wanna be?

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT, LT. MCKINNEY'S ARE NOT VISIBLE!!!!!!

05-04-2008, 07:59 PM

HOW ABOUT THE ONE IN MIAMI. SHE IS OUT OF THE LAST CLASS OR THE ONE BEFORE THAT. SHE HAS A TATOO ON THE SIDE OF HER NECK OF A SET OF LIPS WITH A TONGUE STICKING OUT. KIND OF LIKE THE ROLLING STONES LOGO. HOW DISGRACEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the one in Miami when she was in the Academy and I was in a refresher school - her's look GOOD and acceptable (I am not saying they are - just comparing) compared to the one in Troop C that reported Friday!

05-04-2008, 08:57 PM

Kathy McKinney wanna be?

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT, LT. MCKINNEY'S ARE NOT VISIBLE!!!!!!

Her's look like prunes.

05-05-2008, 12:48 AM

Colonel Kirkman

TATTOS...can you believe!

That aint TRADITION... :roll:

05-05-2008, 05:19 PM

I've seen her and she's HOT......

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn243/elizavet11_lovs_blue_eyezZ/languerollingstone.gif

05-06-2008, 12:11 AM

Met with D.S. .

05-06-2008, 12:14 AM

Yea nice Parrot!

Tacky and does not represent the agency in a favorable manner!

WTF!

05-06-2008, 12:19 AM
Yea Knight was so much better. Told us anything we wanted to hear and then F'ed us behind closed doors. At least Colonel Czernis has the balls to tell you about your ass to your face.

05-06-2008, 01:49 AM
That’s a fact. Colonel Knight was a true politician. That’s why everyone liked him so much.

05-06-2008, 06:05 PM

Met with D.S. .

Do tell!

05-06-2008, 06:14 PM
That’s a fact. Colonel Knight was a true politician. That’s why everyone liked him so much.

The first time I heard this guy speak was at the academy and immediately I knew I F'ed up coming to FHP. I could just tell from him speaking that he was a moron! He had no clue what was going on at all. I have met Colonels from other agencies and they have had their stuff together and gain the upmost respect from me.