PDA

View Full Version : Diperna is too scared to be a real cop

05-02-2008, 05:25 PM
I was thinking since he is assigned to the fishbowl, he should do the right thing and give up his 3% pension contribution. The Fishbowl can not be considered a high risk position. In the past this spot has been reserved for elderly, almost retired, and crippled deputies. W.T.F.

Put him out here in Pompano with me, and let him earn his paycheck for once, then maybe he will appreciate the job and benefits he has.

Right now all he does is sit his lazy ass in the fishbowl on midnights and conspire against the best sheriff this agency has ever had. Why don't you go apply at N. Bay Village, I am sure your buddy Israel will hire you, you P.O.S..

05-02-2008, 05:39 PM
I was thinking since he is assigned to the fishbowl, he should do the right thing and give up his 3% pension contribution. The Fishbowl can not be considered a high risk position. In the past this spot has been reserved for elderly, almost retired, and crippled deputies. W.T.F.

Put him out here in Pompano with me, and let him earn his paycheck for once, then maybe he will appreciate the job and benefits he has.

Right now all he does is sit his lazy ass in the fishbowl on midnights and conspire against the best sheriff this agency has ever had. Why don't you go apply at N. Bay Village, I am sure your buddy Israel will hire you, you P.O.S..Russ figers hell'll wait a few months and work for his buddy Israel right here at BSO.

05-02-2008, 05:42 PM

Right now all he does is sit his lazy ass in the fishbowl on midnights and conspire against the best sheriff this agency has ever had. Why don't you go apply at N. Bay Village, I am sure your buddy Israel will hire you, you P.O.S..Russ figers hell'll wait a few months and work for his buddy Israel right here at BSO.

The only way Diperna will be working here with Israel is if Israel applies here for a deputy position??? But, I don't know if he is qualified....

05-02-2008, 07:45 PM
Do one of 3 things: post your name so he can respond, have the balls to go to the fishbowl and say it to his face or end this BS!

05-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Do one of 3 things: post your name so he can respond, have the balls to go to the fishbowl and say it to his face or end this BS!The contract will be voted down and Russ has played a significant roll in the way it is playing out. The percentage by which this contract will fail, will be those who support one of the best rep's this agency has ever seen. I will go to the fishbowl and shake his hand. Less than 6-months, Good-bye Lamberti and the boys.

05-02-2008, 09:44 PM
I THANK HIM FOR STANDING UP FOR US. I'M CURIOUS THOUGH. WHY IS HE IN THE FISH BOWL?. IS HE ON LIGHT DUTY?

05-02-2008, 10:12 PM
He is in the fishbowl because he stood up to a jerk of a Civilian adminstrator down at the airport. The iddiot thought he could just walk through any check point without being challenged or showing ID. Russ approached the guy who then acted the fool and Russ put him in his place. This individual instead of standing up for himself like a man put his tail in between his legs and ran back to his office and hid under the desk. The next day at 8am he called Jenne and cried and Russ was transfered without anyone hearing his side of the story. Typical BSO!!!!
Russ is one of the finest Cops and PBA Reps I have ever worked with, it kills him to sit in that fishbowl but management sees him as a threat and wont let him out fearing that will give him a larger audience. VOTE NO and lets put management in their place.

05-02-2008, 10:20 PM
I second that!!

05-03-2008, 12:42 AM
He is in the fishbowl because he stood up to a jerk of a Civilian adminstrator down at the airport. The iddiot thought he could just walk through any check point without being challenged or showing ID. Russ approached the guy who then acted the fool and Russ put him in his place. This individual instead of standing up for himself like a man put his tail in between his legs and ran back to his office and hid under the desk. The next day at 8am he called Jenne and cried and Russ was transfered without anyone hearing his side of the story. Typical BSO!!!!
Russ is one of the finest Cops and PBA Reps I have ever worked with, it kills him to sit in that fishbowl but management sees him as a threat and wont let him out fearing that will give him a larger audience. VOTE NO and lets put management in their place.

If it kills him so much, I will work the fish bowl, and he can work Pompano.

05-03-2008, 02:50 AM

I didn't know you guys were gay.

05-03-2008, 03:12 AM
"Russ figers hell'll wait a few months and work for his buddy Israel right here at BSO."

WTF is "figers hell'll"???????????????????
I believe you meant figures and he'll

Another BSO scholar!

vote NO

05-03-2008, 05:55 AM

I didn't know you guys were gay.

Why are you jealous???

05-03-2008, 12:36 PM

What a crock. Not one sentence of this it true. Typical Russ. Make up something that is believable, and it is believable to those of us who know how this place operates, but in this case none of the above is true. This is Russ self promoting, this is how he operates, nothing but self serving lies. If the truth were told...........it would get interesting - right Russ?

05-03-2008, 12:40 PM
What ever the reason, Russ should charge up his flashlight and get ready to 10-65. I have a feeling his PSB career is short-lived. The shame of it is that some poor district chief is going to have to coddle this whiner.

05-03-2008, 04:39 PM

What a crock. Not one sentence of this it true. Typical Russ. Make up something that is believable, and it is believable to those of us who know how this place operates, but in this case none of the above is true. This is Russ self promoting, this is how he operates, nothing but self serving lies. If the truth were told...........it would get interesting - right Russ?

Its not Russ its one of his NYPD brothers. We stand up for one another, maybe you should take a lesson. Personally I think your jealous of Russ and you fear his message. Keep going Russ your boys in blue are right behind you all the way.

05-03-2008, 07:20 PM

Its not Russ its one of his NYPD brothers. We stand up for one another, maybe you should take a lesson. Personally I think your jealous of Russ and you fear his message. Keep going Russ your boys in blue are right behind you all the way.It was Brian Montgomery And Lt Bill Obrian who played a major roll in Russ getting transfered out of the airport,and they were trying for 3-years to do it. Need I say more?Russ, keep up the great work.

05-03-2008, 07:43 PM
Those two didn't do anything their ball-less Chief didn't authorize. Catering to every airport/tsa whim.

05-03-2008, 08:30 PM
Russ is FRIENDS with AUER and AUER got him out of the airport and by Russ's REQUEST he went to the PSB. It was that simple........

05-03-2008, 09:13 PM
Russ is FRIENDS with AUER and AUER got him out of the airport and by Russ's REQUEST he went to the PSB. It was that simple........Yea,okay that's where he wanted to go. If Russ was friends with Auer he wouldn't have been transfered out of the airport.

05-04-2008, 12:22 AM
Why not just go to the PSB while he's working and ask him. He'll tell you why he's there. If you have a problem with him, let him know to his face and I'm sure you can work out any differences you may have. He's not afraid to stand up and fight for what's right for ALL of us and I'm sure he's not afraid to face anyone who is man/woman enough to tell him in person!

05-04-2008, 12:40 AM
Why not just go to the PSB while he's working and ask him. He'll tell you why he's there. If you have a problem with him, let him know to his face and I'm sure you can work out any differences you may have. He's not afraid to stand up and fight for what's right for ALL of us and I'm sure he's not afraid to face anyone who is man/woman enough to tell him in person!

Im suprised you can even type with your head up PBA Russ' butt....nice work

05-04-2008, 12:50 AM

Im suprised you can even type with your head up PBA Russ' butt....nice workRuss and John have begun a new era here at BSO. I have never seen so much support directed at two people in 20 years here at BSO. I didn't think one way or another to long ago. But after hearing these guys, it makes you want to grab a picket sign and protest for what's right. I already voted and I voted NOOOOOOOOOO.

05-04-2008, 12:54 AM
No one will ever picket. Yes it would be great but it should have been done long ago. The PBA "REPS" are worth a flying crap.

I voted...

05-04-2008, 05:29 AM
From the Airport to the Fish Bowl, LoL!!! He has all that bark because he hasn't spent a day in 1, 2, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, or 15. And how many districts have had guys who were well done and charred before they got a chance to take it easy in a cush place, even for some mental health rehab. His partner JB was crying like a baby and dodging calls in Area 2 on Charlie when he got mixed up in the union. All of a sudden he goes from the Airport to 8 in no time. How many people have waited YEARS to go to either of those districts??? Where was all that bark when Jenne was here??? Where was all that bark when NYPD got 25,100??? And the guy they call Lame??? 30 damn years in the same uniform, surviving all kinds of change, health issues, etc. And I'm not an a$$ kisser, that's the guy's track record. Tough enough to stick it out in one place, through everything.

I'd love more money, yes. But if I only get 3%, oh well. It's better than nothing. I'd also rather have Lamberti as Sheriff than the douche bag the NY crew is promoting. We get 5, 5, 5 now and Israel wins, that means he knows we got the money we wanted and he can be a **** because that's done for 3 years. "You guys got your money, now prepare yourselves for the ramming I'm gonna give you when I introduce a new generation of Cronieism to BSO!" I believe that's his official slogan, by the way, LoL. Mind the candies in the Fish Bowl, bro.

All I ask for is a little raise, the benefit of the doubt every now and then, and the continuing trend of the decreasing micro-management. A better County-Wide crime suppression team would be nice, too. And a football team mentality. Best talent gets the job, not best boot-licker. Under an Israel run-regime, we know who'd get the good gigs by now. Scary.

05-04-2008, 05:57 AM
From the Airport to the Fish Bowl, LoL!!! He has all that bark because he hasn't spent a day in 1, 2, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, or 15. And how many districts have had guys who were well done and charred before they got a chance to take it easy in a cush place, even for some mental health rehab. His partner JB was crying like a baby and dodging calls in Area 2 on Charlie when he got mixed up in the union. All of a sudden he goes from the Airport to 8 in no time. How many people have waited YEARS to go to either of those districts??? Where was all that bark when Jenne was here??? Where was all that bark when NYPD got 25,100??? And the guy they call Lame??? 30 darn years in the same uniform, surviving all kinds of change, health issues, etc. And I'm not an a$$ kisser, that's the guy's track record. Tough enough to stick it out in one place, through everything.

I'd love more money, yes. But if I only get 3%, oh well. It's better than nothing. I'd also rather have Lamberti as Sheriff than the douche bag the NY crew is promoting. We get 5, 5, 5 now and Israel wins, that means he knows we got the money we wanted and he can be a . because that's done for 3 years. "You guys got your money, now prepare yourselves for the ramming I'm gonna give you when I introduce a new generation of Cronieism to BSO!" I believe that's his official slogan, by the way, LoL. Mind the candies in the Fish Bowl, bro.

All I ask for is a little raise, the benefit of the doubt every now and then, and the continuing trend of the decreasing micro-management. A better County-Wide crime suppression team would be nice, too. And a football team mentality. Best talent gets the job, not best boot-licker. Under an Israel run-regime, we know who'd get the good gigs by now. Scary.What the heck are you talking about? You better read what you write, and know the facts before you press submit. 6-months and say good-bye to all the boys,everyone. CAN'T WAIT. Diperna, keep up the good work. You represent the 13-colonies,Lamberti and the boys represent King George. We all know how that turned out.

05-04-2008, 05:59 AM
Let me try this again- it 's 2am how long will this post last- Mr Mod pulled the last one from me- I see RD as a true waste, A kisser and problem employee. he 's pushing his views in order to get a reward- my guess is all these NY guys are being taken by the PBA Pres for a vacation to his PBA dues paid for out of state home, or a promotion by Isreal.

05-04-2008, 06:42 AM
Sorry, if they wanted to punish him , as you say, they would not put him at the PSB . We know who gets put at the PSB. If he is such a go getter, why does he not switch with me in D-11? I would love a change of scenery. How come my first post offering to switch was not even commented on? Come on, here is an offer, let's go.

05-04-2008, 06:43 AM
Remember Russ is a Jenne guy. He was brought here by none other than John Auer. He was given a position at the airport to give him OT so he could make bank during the Jenne Auer criminal enterprise. Then Russ stepped on his tool and had to be protected by Auer. The only place they could put him was at the fishbowl as he could not hurt embarrass the agency. Now he goes around trying to take down the best Sheriff this agency has had in about 20 years.

Russ is not why this contract will be voted down. It will be voted down in spite of him. I voted NO, but I will vote for Sheriff Lamberti and will campagin as hard as I can to ensure that no one from the outside comes in here and ruins this place like Cochran and Jenne and the ABC's did.

Remember the ABC's did not support Sheriff Navarro they were the catalist to the dark days of BSO under the Cohcran and Jenne era. They were immediately promoted by Cochran, but they were telling Sheriff Navarro they supported him all the while working undercover for Cochran.

This is all true I was there during those days and have first hand knowledge of their actions as I know that Russ is the tryig to do Auer's work now to unseat Sheriff Lamberti. Remember Auer Brennan and Carney kept Sheriff Lamberti down while they were here.

I was an eye witness to it all!

05-04-2008, 11:41 AM
You're full of crap. Delusional, frustrated and probably unhappy at home as well. See a shrink. I don't even know Russ but you need to retire.

05-04-2008, 12:37 PM
You're full of crap. Delusional, frustrated and probably unhappy at home as well. See a shrink. I don't even know Russ but you need to retire.I agree, Diperna had no relation to these guys. Ask anyone at the airport, because I did. He was kicked out of there. How do you go from one topic about Russ, than go back 20 years. You are one unhappy dep. Oh, Russ is also responsible for the disappearance of Jimmy Haffa.

05-04-2008, 12:56 PM
[quote="I was there 2":1onsvqik]You're full of crap. Delusional, frustrated and probably unhappy at home as well. See a shrink. I don't even know Russ but you need to retire.I agree, Diperna had no relation to these guys. Ask anyone at the airport, because I did. He was kicked out of there. How do you go from one topic about Russ, than go back 20 years. You are one unhappy dep. Oh, Russ is also responsible for the disappearance of Jimmy Haffa.[/quote:1onsvqik]

Russ had deep connections with Auer. He was being "mistreated" here at the airport and was pissed off after they took his overtime late for being himself! He called his buddy Auer and poof was magically taken out of the airport and put in the midnight fishbowl where he does nothing but sit there watch TV and work out in the gym. Don't say he or Balen did their time here. Balen thats another one who touts that he has been sent all over different districts at any meetings he opens his mouth at! He was bounced out of Pompano and came to the airport! Then he was maliciously yanked out of here and shipped out to D8! What a horror! Stop Falling for this crap. And someone wants to talk about others drinking the kool aid!

05-04-2008, 01:15 PM
[quote="Uncle Time":18nbau2d][quote="I was there 2":18nbau2d]You're full of crap. Delusional, frustrated and probably unhappy at home as well. See a shrink. I don't even know Russ but you need to retire.I agree, Diperna had no relation to these guys. Ask anyone at the airport, because I did. He was kicked out of there. How do you go from one topic about Russ, than go back 20 years. You are one unhappy dep. Oh, Russ is also responsible for the disappearance of Jimmy Haffa.[/quote:18nbau2d]

Russ had deep connections with Auer. He was being "mistreated" here at the airport and was pissed off after they took his overtime late for being himself! He called his buddy Auer and poof was magically taken out of the airport and put in the midnight fishbowl where he does nothing but sit there watch TV and work out in the gym. Don't say he or Balen did their time here. Balen thats another one who touts that he has been sent all over different districts at any meetings he opens his mouth at! He was bounced out of Pompano and came to the airport! Then he was maliciously yanked out of here and shipped out to D8! What a horror! Stop Falling for this crap. And someone wants to talk about others drinking the kool aid![/quote:18nbau2d]You are making a fool of yourself. You see the trend. Overtime taken away, kicked out of airport, kicked out of pompano, kicked out of the airport. Auer must be a great guy to defend these guys. These guys stood up to the brass for exactly the reasons you have stated. Fear and intimidation. Nice try Major. 6-months and you are all gone.

05-04-2008, 02:27 PM
[quote="stop the smokescreen":2hz6d0sj][quote="Uncle Time":2hz6d0sj][quote="I was there 2":2hz6d0sj]You're full of crap. Delusional, frustrated and probably unhappy at home as well. See a shrink. I don't even know Russ but you need to retire.I agree, Diperna had no relation to these guys. Ask anyone at the airport, because I did. He was kicked out of there. How do you go from one topic about Russ, than go back 20 years. You are one unhappy dep. Oh, Russ is also responsible for the disappearance of Jimmy Haffa.[/quote:2hz6d0sj]

Russ had deep connections with Auer. He was being "mistreated" here at the airport and was pissed off after they took his overtime late for being himself! He called his buddy Auer and poof was magically taken out of the airport and put in the midnight fishbowl where he does nothing but sit there watch TV and work out in the gym. Don't say he or Balen did their time here. Balen thats another one who touts that he has been sent all over different districts at any meetings he opens his mouth at! He was bounced out of Pompano and came to the airport! Then he was maliciously yanked out of here and shipped out to D8! What a horror! Stop Falling for this crap. And someone wants to talk about others drinking the kool aid![/quote:2hz6d0sj]You are making a fool of yourself. You see the trend. Overtime taken away, kicked out of airport, kicked out of pompano, kicked out of the airport. Auer must be a great guy to defend these guys. These guys stood up to the brass for exactly the reasons you have stated. Fear and intimidation. Nice try Major. 6-months and you are all gone.[/quote:2hz6d0sj]

I'm not a major but it is true! Whatever the outcome may be "father time" My point is Russ wanted out of the airport, made a call and got it. And poor poor John Balen got screwed out of Pompano, sent to the airport, then got sent out to Weston like a leper! Poor poor John! This has nothing to do with the outcome of the contract vote or sheriffs race. These two are not what they seem and have ulterior motives like Brickman and the rest! You might see thru them in 6 months but it will be too late. And too many of you fell for it!

05-04-2008, 03:02 PM
Why is it so hard to believe that Russ is friends with Auer.....It is the truth and the gun is smoking....things are not what they seem.

Father Time...as the days click by..you keep getting older...and then your time runs out......you and your historical references are a laugh....Time will become your enemy.

05-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Why is it so hard to believe that Russ is friends with Auer.....It is the truth and the gun is smoking....things are not what they seem.

Father Time...as the days click by..you keep getting older...and then your time runs out......you and your historical references are a laugh....Time will become your enemy.Russ and John, we know the truth and love you, keep up the good work.

05-04-2008, 10:57 PM
10-37 Diperna....10-65?

05-04-2008, 11:59 PM
Losers

05-05-2008, 12:13 AM
10-37 Diperna....10-65?And this is what will happen. No deputy will ever get written up again, because Russ will fight for him and tie it up in litigation forever. Every deputy will get over-time if they have to spend one minute after their shift on an assignment. Dep's will go sick when they can't get a day off and comp time will never be denied. And every day Russ will teach these guys about the Policemens Bill Of Rights. And why will he do this. Because this agency has been getting away with murder for 30-years. Russ (Haffa)Diperna keep up the good work.

05-05-2008, 12:23 AM
[quote="Uncle Time":31dedkx0][quote="I was there 2":31dedkx0]You're full of crap. Delusional, frustrated and probably unhappy at home as well. See a shrink. I don't even know Russ but you need to retire.I agree, Diperna had no relation to these guys. Ask anyone at the airport, because I did. He was kicked out of there. How do you go from one topic about Russ, than go back 20 years. You are one unhappy dep. Oh, Russ is also responsible for the disappearance of Jimmy Haffa.[/quote:31dedkx0]

Russ had deep connections with Auer. He was being "mistreated" here at the airport and was pissed off after they took his overtime late for being himself! He called his buddy Auer and poof was magically taken out of the airport and put in the midnight fishbowl where he does nothing but sit there watch TV and work out in the gym. Don't say he or Balen did their time here. Balen thats another one who touts that he has been sent all over different districts at any meetings he opens his mouth at! He was bounced out of Pompano and came to the airport! Then he was maliciously yanked out of here and shipped out to D8! What a horror! Stop Falling for this crap. And someone wants to talk about others drinking the kool aid![/quote:31dedkx0]

You must be an airport deputy, I can tell

05-05-2008, 03:09 AM
10-37 Diperna....10-65?And this is what will happen. No deputy will ever get written up again, because Russ will fight for him and tie it up in litigation forever. Every deputy will get over-time if they have to spend one minute after their shift on an assignment. Dep's will go sick when they can't get a day off and comp time will never be denied. And every day Russ will teach these guys about the Policemens Bill Of Rights. And why will he do this. Because this agency has been getting away with murder for 30-years. Russ (Haffa)Diperna keep up the good work.

No Deputy will ever get written up again - Doesn't deserve a response

Russ....Litigation....No, not possible since Russ ins't a litigator

One minute of overtime = pay....... No, check your bargaining agreement

Deps will go sick... Nope, that;s a job action and is illegal in THIS state (try New York)

Russ will teach about the Bill of Rights.... Dude, you have a statute book
It's in there, pal.

Russ (Hoffa) Diperna???? Be careful, we might have some construction on a new ball field pretty soon. You know what the rumors on Hoffa are!

Goof-ball!

05-05-2008, 03:12 AM
Crap, I forgot...Regarding Russ "Hoffa" Diperna.... 10-37 Hoffa.....10-65?

05-05-2008, 03:41 AM

Its not Russ its one of his NYPD brothers. We stand up for one another, maybe you should take a lesson. Personally I think your jealous of Russ and you fear his message. Keep going Russ your boys in blue are right behind you all the way.

You BOYS in blue should stick together, since you will need each other when Israel loses his @ss in a few months. Maybe we can make picket signs and spin on guys when they come to work?

05-05-2008, 03:43 AM
I know I typed spin, but I meant spit, like the BOYS in blue from the city. You know, when the SCABS cross the line. You know, like the shop steward tells us.

05-05-2008, 04:54 PM
Maybe you should spend less time antagonizing them. As much as I hate to admit it Isreal does have the best chance to win this election barring him doing something stupid or something very negative comes out of his past to bite him. Im sure since its May that would have happened already so if he wins the primary I would hazard to guess that he will win the general election without a problem. Think of it like this: a little old lady from Century Village or Wynmoor goes to the polls, shes half blind and gets into the voting booth, who shes going to vote for the DEMOCRATIC candidate named ISREAL or the Republican candidate named Lamberti. Even the most ardent Lamberti supporters have to admit thats a serious problem.

05-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Maybe you should spend less time antagonizing them. As much as I hate to admit it Isreal does have the best chance to win this election barring him doing something stupid or something very negative comes out of his past to bite him. Im sure since its May that would have happened already so if he wins the primary I would hazard to guess that he will win the general election without a problem. Think of it like this: a little old lady from Century Village or Wynmoor goes to the polls, shes half blind and gets into the voting booth, who shes going to vote for the DEMOCRATIC candidate named ISREAL or the Republican candidate named Lamberti. Even the most ardent Lamberti supporters have to admit thats a serious problem.

We Lamberti Supporters like to believe that even the little old ladies in Century Village still have enough wits to realize that Israel is not qualified to run BSO. Would you let your retarded cousin run this agency just because he is a Democrat with the name Israel????

05-05-2008, 10:31 PM

No Deputy will ever get written up again - Doesn't deserve a response

Russ....Litigation....No, not possible since Russ ins't a litigator

One minute of overtime = pay....... No, check your bargaining agreement

Deps will go sick... Nope, that;s a job action and is illegal in THIS state (try New York)

Russ will teach about the Bill of Rights.... Dude, you have a statute book
It's in there, pal.

Russ (Hoffa) Diperna???? Be careful, we might have some construction on a new ball field pretty soon. You know what the rumors on Hoffa are!

Goof-ball!Thanks for the responds Major. Have fun, because in 6-months you will be gone. CAN'T WAIT.

05-06-2008, 01:26 AM
I'm not a major, but flattered to know I write like one.

05-06-2008, 02:19 AM
I'm not a major, but flattered to know I write like one.It's not how you write, it's what you write. LIES. 6-months and their all gone.

05-06-2008, 10:52 AM
As often as you write that, your family better hope so. I think you will 32 yourself if you are wrong.

05-06-2008, 11:04 AM
NEWSFLASH: Lamberti Wins, Father Time goes home to that big clock maker in the sky. BSO deputies go back to using their calendars.

05-06-2008, 11:45 AM
News flash: Lamecrappy wins. Another four years of , "Sorry guys, there is no money for a raise." Jenne's goons didn't do anything wrong, so I can't fire them." (Cricket sounds).

05-06-2008, 03:25 PM
No Republican has ever won the Sheriffs position EVER!!!! Even Navarro had to switch over win the election. No one had even heard of Lamberti 18 months ago now you think he suddenly going to be able to do the impossible without one endorsement. The PBA will not back him after this contract nonsense, FOPE wont back him now that Lambert is no longer here. What do you think that says to the general public when all the Unions dont back encumbent and back another candidate. In 6 months like him or hate him he will be gone. Who will win I dont have a clue but it certainly wont be Honest AL.

05-07-2008, 10:57 AM
The PBA was never going to back him, and the answer is money. He is going to raise more money than everyone else. he is hanging back while the other candidates are spending now. He has no primary to win, as he is the only Republican. He can save up for the big show. I'm not stupid enough to say he's a lock, but you shouldn't be nieve enough to think he has no shot.

05-07-2008, 10:58 AM
10-37 Diperna? 10-65 a 49 audible?

05-07-2008, 11:53 AM
The PBA was never going to back him, and the answer is money. He is going to raise more money than everyone else. he is hanging back while the other candidates are spending now. He has no primary to win, as he is the only Republican. He can save up for the big show. I'm not stupid enough to say he's a lock, but you shouldn't be nieve enough to think he has no shot.Obama out spent Clinton in Pen 3-1. 3 million to 1-million and Obama lost by 10-points. Good luck Al.

05-07-2008, 04:30 PM
The PBA was never going to back him, and the answer is money. He is going to raise more money than everyone else. he is hanging back while the other candidates are spending now. He has no primary to win, as he is the only Republican. He can save up for the big show. I'm not stupid enough to say he's a lock, but you shouldn't be nieve enough to think he has no shot.Obama out spent Clinton in Pen 3-1. 3 million to 1-million and Obama lost by 10-points. Good luck Al.

He could raise a billion dollars and give cash to the all the democratic voters in this county and they still wouldnt vote for him.