PDA

View Full Version : leave if you are unhappy

05-02-2008, 11:33 AM
if you do not like fmpd then leave, it is just that simple. no one will miss you, if you do not like your shift then write up a info sheet and go to a different one (the sgt you all bashed offered that to his officers, seems fair enough). stop being part of the problem. it is real easy to leave, just say, "i quit" or are you just to spineless?

05-02-2008, 03:25 PM
You are part of the problem! don't be naive -people need to work-but when unecessary stress is added to a workplace-people complain,when people see injustice -double standards-they complain-when they bring up these issues -they are targeted for harassment-FMPD full circle-
before alcoholics can be helped ,they must first admit they are alcoholics When an non acredited racist good old boy agency needs to progress-they/it must admit and acknowledge its shortfalls--look at the stats-higher than normal crime,attrition,early retirement etc. be realistic,
before you can stop being called a blind asskissing moron -you must first admit you are one.

05-02-2008, 04:42 PM
I have a feeling that if everyone left who was unhappy, there would be no more police department.

05-02-2008, 10:22 PM
I have a feeling that if everyone left who was unhappy, there would be no more police department.

Amen!! Praise the lord!!

05-03-2008, 03:01 AM
if only it were that simple

05-03-2008, 08:44 AM
WHOEVER YOU THINK , I HAVE A FEELING YOU COULD BE A CERTAIN SGT.'S WIDERECIEVER PARTNER WHEN YOU WORKED TOGETHER IN J.A.M. WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! LET'S REVIEW THE FACTS, SHALL WE? THIS SGT. WHO'S GETTING BASHED ON THIS SITE IS THE ONLY SGT. IN THE HISTORY OF THIS DEPT. TO HAVE A WHOLE D-SQUAD BID OFF HIS SHIFT. THIS LOOKED SO BAD THAT ADMIN. HAD TO MOVE THIS SGT. TO THE OTHER D- SQUAD AND PUT ALL THE NEWBIES ON HIS SQUAD. I'VE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD SUCH A THING HAPPEN. YOU SAY THE COPS ON HIS SQUAD NOW, HAD FREE WILL TO GO TO ANOTHER SQUAD. COME ON!, IF THAT WAS TRUE THIS SGT WOULD HAVE NO ONE UNDER HIS COMMAND EXCEPT FOR A SPECIAL FEMALE OFFICER. YOUR GETTING SCARED NOW WE HAVE A FORUM , AND THE HILTON HOTEL IS ABOUT TO COLLAPSE. WE' RE UNHAPPY , BEACAUSE WE'RE BEING LED BY UNQUALIFIED RETARDS THAT EARNED THEIR DEGREES FROM (MAGNA CUM LOUSEY UNIVERSITY) OR SHALL I SAY SWFL COLLEGE, OR HODGES. I MEAN THESE SCHOOLS ARE SO BAD THAT EVEN L.A.R.C. DOESN'T ACCEPT CREDITS FROM THESE SCHOOLS. I HAVE TO LAUGH EVERY TIME I HEAR ABOUT YOU IDIOTS HAVING A SUPERVISOR'S MEETING, THEN YOU GUYS COME OUT OF THE ROOM AFTER TAKING A FEW HITS FROM THE CRACK PIPE AND COME UP WITH A FIVE YEAR PLAN IDEA. NOW THATS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! THIS DEPT. DOESN'T EVEN HAVE BADGES FOR NEW HIRES, AND THEN WHEN THEY GET ON THEIR OWN THEIR FLOATING AROUND THE COMPOUND LIKE THEIR LOOKING FOR WALDO, BECAUSE THIS PLACE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A PATROL CAR FOR THEM TO DRIVE. COMMAND STAFF RECIEVED ALL NEW CARS THOUGH, ISN'T THAT SPECIAL! YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD MAKE US HAPPY ? THE HILTON HOTEL COLLAPSES ,AND YOU AND YOUR WIDERECIEVER BUDDY ARE BAGGING MY GROCERIES WHEN I'M AT PUBLIX ASKING ME "PAPER OR PLASTIC SIR?" I LIKE THE SIR PART, BECUASE AFTER ALL WE MUST PUT OUR DUNBAR VERBAL JUDO TRAINING TO GOOD USE.

05-03-2008, 02:03 PM
WHOEVER YOU THINK , I HAVE A FEELING YOU COULD BE A CERTAIN SGT.'S WIDERECIEVER PARTNER WHEN YOU WORKED TOGETHER IN J.A.M. WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! LET'S REVIEW THE FACTS, SHALL WE? THIS SGT. WHO'S GETTING BASHED ON THIS SITE IS THE ONLY SGT. IN THE HISTORY OF THIS DEPT. TO HAVE A WHOLE D-SQUAD BID OFF HIS SHIFT. THIS LOOKED SO BAD THAT ADMIN. HAD TO MOVE THIS SGT. TO THE OTHER D- SQUAD AND PUT ALL THE NEWBIES ON HIS SQUAD. I'VE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU AND I HAVE NEVER HEARD SUCH A THING HAPPEN. YOU SAY THE COPS ON HIS SQUAD NOW, HAD FREE WILL TO GO TO ANOTHER SQUAD. COME ON!, IF THAT WAS TRUE THIS SGT WOULD HAVE NO ONE UNDER HIS COMMAND EXCEPT FOR A SPECIAL FEMALE OFFICER. YOUR GETTING SCARED NOW WE HAVE A FORUM , AND THE HILTON HOTEL IS ABOUT TO COLLAPSE. WE' RE UNHAPPY , BEACAUSE WE'RE BEING LED BY UNQUALIFIED RETARDS THAT EARNED THEIR DEGREES FROM (MAGNA . LOUSEY UNIVERSITY) OR SHALL I SAY SWFL COLLEGE, OR HODGES. I MEAN THESE SCHOOLS ARE SO BAD THAT EVEN L.A.R.C. DOESN'T ACCEPT CREDITS FROM THESE SCHOOLS. I HAVE TO LAUGH EVERY TIME I HEAR ABOUT YOU IDIOTS HAVING A SUPERVISOR'S MEETING, THEN YOU GUYS COME OUT OF THE ROOM AFTER TAKING A FEW HITS FROM THE CRACK PIPE AND COME UP WITH A FIVE YEAR PLAN IDEA. NOW THATS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! THIS DEPT. DOESN'T EVEN HAVE BADGES FOR NEW HIRES, AND THEN WHEN THEY GET ON THEIR OWN THEIR FLOATING AROUND THE COMPOUND LIKE THEIR LOOKING FOR WALDO, BECAUSE THIS PLACE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A PATROL CAR FOR THEM TO DRIVE. COMMAND STAFF RECIEVED ALL NEW CARS THOUGH, ISN'T THAT SPECIAL! YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD MAKE US HAPPY ? THE HILTON HOTEL COLLAPSES ,AND YOU AND YOUR WIDERECIEVER BUDDY ARE BAGGING MY GROCERIES WHEN I'M AT PUBLIX ASKING ME "PAPER OR PLASTIC SIR?" I LIKE THE SIR PART, BECUASE AFTER ALL WE MUST PUT OUR DUNBAR VERBAL JUDO TRAINING TO GOOD USE.

Thanks to Moussa and Deion for your excellent posts. You are both top notch officers, ready to help out in a moments notice. We all appreciate your input and words of wisdom. And wait I forgot Eric, you too are an inspiration.

05-03-2008, 03:22 PM
You'd be suprised who's writing these post 's and how many concur, so stop trying to guess.
Does the truth hurt and confuse you? what exactly is your point other than quid pro quo with the sub standard sinking ship of an admin. resulting in a demoralized ineffective ,polarised dept. , but I ,for one understand your confusion- its only natural and redundant for a homorphadite to be confused, wake up and smell the late'-a new world is hopefully on the horizon when a chief is selected from the USA,rather than your hillbilly monarhy- yippykayee m'fr!!!

05-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Hey warfare -go with the guidlines and terms of use please.
YOU have such a macho screen name for such a wimpy position. sign YOUR own name rather than mention others who you assume wrote something, and by the way stupid, the blog is growing and you're way off on the authors, can't wait until Sam Cook finds this .
I'm sure" el heffe'" would like to respond ,but it takes too long for a major to come over his house and write it for him... You guys get real pumped up over this--I would love to be a fly on the wall in the bottom line when you all discussed these expose's and truths,while a bikini clad sgt. did a couple of queen's songs on kareoke nite,lol.

05-03-2008, 03:41 PM
yeah the d-shift Lt and his skip to my lou sgt holding hands at publix would be great, the only thing they are currently bagging is the female officer they have a "special" relationship with and we can not forget the midnight sgt who begs them to take him along with her. he has a boat that belongs to his .......... can you guess?????? losers at best. they have to play with peoples future because they are to small to play with themselves. they play dress up with each other, i wonder who the girl is???

05-04-2008, 11:42 PM
can warfare and whoever u think -possibly be spanky and alfalfa from delta supervisors--now which is spanky and which alfalfa?

05-08-2008, 09:37 PM
Sgt.alfalfa, helps put hair gel in Lt spanky's hair so they can impress Darla in the squad, but they couldn't impress petey with that act :D !

05-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Sgt.alfalfa, helps put hair gel in Lt spanky's hair so they can impress Darla in the squad, but they couldn't impress petey with that act :D !

"This is one-niner-one calling all haters on this channel..how do you read me?" "One-niner-one, I hear you loud and clear!" "Do have radio transmisson for me, one-niner-one?" "Yeah..Im hating on all those who refuse to ride with me on my one seater canoe!"

I did not realize how many haters that FMPD have in their ranks..Yall just hating on SGT. ALPHA. I like SGT. ALPHA because he has the love boat. Hey, SGT. ALHPA do you need a doctor on your love boat? FYI, I was once call the love doctor before giving the name: DeezNuts... !!

05-10-2008, 07:39 PM
Why should we leave if we are unhappy? Why dont you leave since you and your staff are making everbody unhappy. Seems that alot of people are nervous about the new upcoming selection of a chief from outside. It is going to really shake things up. Admin is running around with their heads cut of wondering what is going to happen. I cant wait for a new chief to come in and change things.

05-10-2008, 07:49 PM
Why should we leave if we are unhappy? Why dont you leave since you and your staff are making everbody unhappy. Seems that alot of people are nervous about the new upcoming selection of a chief from outside. It is going to really shake things up. Admin is running around with their heads cut of wondering what is going to happen. I cant wait for a new chief to come in and change things.

Hey Cuz I'm with you on that matter..I would like to see a new chief too. I was thinking the other day how all these LTS, Capt and Maj making plans to move into their new position if Major Baker becomes chief of police. I think NOT.

05-11-2008, 04:15 AM
deeznuts -if you are the love doctor ,than the bottom line needs new clients. How do you sweat yourself like that? with a point of view like that you couldnt be a love doctor in the somali desert with a bucket of chicken . and who you kidding about others getting in position to kiss bakers butt for new jobs? you probably are spending more time kneeling than a busload of nuns at the Vatican. Well at least you motivate the reasonable bloggeres :lol:

05-12-2008, 12:20 AM
Hey Deeznuts, don't lump everyone together...there are some of us in the supervisor ranks who have been screwed over by the GOB way more than officers...trust me, if it wasn't for career suicide, I would reveal my name and write a novel...hence my name.

05-12-2008, 12:35 AM
MOST of us know that- but this kat deeznuts just likes being argumentive.

Its great to read that supervisors are coming on and not seeing things through rose clored glasses. we let weezernuts know what we think of his crap on the other topic boards-enjoy :lol:

05-12-2008, 12:40 AM
Thanks, man. I have said all along, the silent majority knows the truth.

05-12-2008, 12:54 AM
Unfortunately we lost some great guys along the way. And the silent majority does know the truth and you know what, so does admin.when they get a hard on for somebody ,they go after them like a fat kid on a cupcake. They don't care if we know :(

05-12-2008, 05:22 AM
Hey Deeznuts, don't lump everyone together...there are some of us in the supervisor ranks who have been screwed over by the GOB way more than officers...trust me, if it wasn't for career suicide, I would reveal my name and write a novel...hence my name.

Hey man I'm with you and I do see the BS. Hell make me chief..All this stuff will cease in a heart beat. With the name of DeezNuts I'm sure I have no chance to be police chief. Hey OBMA do you feel me?

05-12-2008, 08:18 AM
Will the real Angry Black Sgt please stand up! I said!, Will the Real Angry Black Sgt. Please stand Up!I think we have a problem Here! Let me get this straight how many usernames are you going to hide behind . Let Me try and figure out this equation with my PhD in Phobonic Math 101 . Usernames Hood+Dude100+Adam12+WeezleNuts= A Racist Sgt. We are glad that your baby Momma has let you come back and play Dawg!You know what really bothers you Dawg , is I exposed your identity after only two blogs and your still trying to figure out who I am. Stop trying because your your degree from swfl college proves your lack of intelligence,to have the ability to do so ! To think how I spotted your weakness right off the bat! Can anyone sayRace Card?
My technique kinda went like this Wally Want A Race Cracker? Wally Want A Race Cracker ? Geez Dawg you just about took my fingers off. Lets refresh the readers on how bad of a racist Sgt. You are! Quotes From Blog One " Lets face it.... these officers are red-colored necks...(Oppss -Just trying to be politically correct) tobacco chewing mofos hiding behind their badges.""The question remains here: do these officers really care to keep the streets safe from plaguing criminal activities, or; are they just undercover Klansman that are slowly infiltrating within the agency’s ranks? " That's pretty sad that with racist views like this that your suppose to be leading new officers at work ,and teaching students at a college Isn't it amazing that WeezleNuts knows the Racist's Sgt. Resume? Hmmmmmmmm! But Of Course They're Not the Same Person Right? I always love traing at FMPD , you get verbal judo training, and cultural sensitivity taught to you by a racist Sgt. and then you get vehicle operations training from the Love boat Sgt. who's gotten in to more accidents than all the officers at FMPD combined! I mean WeezleNuts I didn't know the southern boys in Avon Park took you to the woodshed so many times? I mean this is amazing your still living in the days of the Watts Riots, and Klansmen on Buckingham Rd? I mean come on dawg this is 2008? What are we going to talk about next "If The Gloves Don't Fit You Must Acquit!" I think your idea for a Dunbar protest is needed , because we all know they need a plan B . During your C.P.C. meetings you forgot to mention that signatures from felons don't count! What's it been two years now and still they can't get enough signatures for the petition.

Pop!!!!! Pop!!!!!!!!!!! Pop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, wait a minute Breaking News From the Fox News Crime Tracker Just in Tonight! yes another Black on Black Murder in Ft. Misery chalk up another for 40cal's stats! Wait A Minute I Think Its the Police Depts's Fault!No! No! it Must be the Klansmen Group on Bunkingham Rd. that WeezleNuts Keeps Referring To! In Closing like yourself , I like the WWE (USE TO BE WWF) I feel like the Junk Yard Dog tonight, getting my hand raised in another win against Sgt .Racist WeezleNuts ! Dont' worry the list is long can we forget other losers (whatsitmatter,outsidelookin, whoeveryouthink,admin., coalition, Ect.)Wait a minute I hear My J.Y.D. victory Music WeezleNuts! " Bump! Bump! Bump! Another One Bites The Dust! and Another One!, And Another One !Bites The Dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-12-2008, 11:26 AM
:lol: :P :lol: I cant talk ,I'm besides myself in a giggle :lol: Keep it pumpin 40 cal!!

05-20-2008, 09:58 PM
how about a no retaliation sit down with all officers with the city manager, one on one, i think the use of time wwould be worth it! wadaya think screwed :idea:

05-21-2008, 01:59 AM
What a bunch of cry babies. "Its not fair", "look what they did". "poor me". "look at me", "see what I did" "notice me". I will let you in on the secret: the people who get promoted, the people who get a break, the people who catch a favor are the EXACT same people who mind their own, work hard, dont whine and cry and do a little extra once in a while. And before you say I am wrong, that you too do all those things and still get screwed, guess what? YOU ARE WRONG!

05-21-2008, 02:02 AM
be original jizz, how many times you going to post the same propaganda!! :evil:

05-21-2008, 02:42 AM
As soon as you stop blaming everyone and everything else for your own inadequate attempts at being a decent employee. Its not my fault you cant play and get along well with others. It kills me how all the malcontents blame others for their own crummy lot in life instead fixing their own problems. It couldnt possibly be YOUR problem, YOU could not possibly be the cause, no, its someone else that makes your life misserable. So, once again:

What a bunch of cry babies. "Its not fair", "look what they did". "poor me". "look at me", "see what I did" "notice me". I will let you in on the secret: the people who get promoted, the people who get a break, the people who catch a favor are the EXACT same people who mind their own, work hard, dont whine and cry and do a little extra once in a while. And before you say I am wrong, that you too do all those things and still get screwed, guess what? YOU ARE WRONG!

05-21-2008, 03:18 AM
Looks like you're the only one that feels that way, Maybe these guys are entitled to these opinions with some justification.
Are you one of those guys that when a boss stops short gets crap on his nose?! Get a life kneepads!!!!!!!!!!!

05-22-2008, 12:15 AM
As soon as you stop blaming everyone and everything else for your own inadequate attempts at being a decent employee. Its not my fault you cant play and get along well with others. It kills me how all the malcontents blame others for their own crummy lot in life instead fixing their own problems. It couldnt possibly be YOUR problem, YOU could not possibly be the cause, no, its someone else that makes your life misserable. So, once again:

What a bunch of bull! Work hard and you will get what is coming. There are guys that have been here longer than you will ever even dream of that never got to where they wanted. All those back door deals and closed door meetings----now that is where the ADMIN decides who gets what and who is going where.

You really think that Jay-ROD, Freddy Mercury, Crack Head Cop, and the Asian Sensations were hard workers? Maybe at kissing butt. Believe me, those guys wouldn't know a felony arrest if it fell in their lap. But they do know a little bit about what the ADMIN is in to at the moment (whether it be fishing, motorcycles, wood working, or playing hockey). Oh and lets not forget all the other bull that was there previously (softball, etc).

You live in a rose colored world. Get the "F" out of your little world and come out into real life. You are probably one of those guys who worked less than a year or two on the road and then was handed a specialty position and then rewarded a Promotion for being such a good kiSS a@@.

Why don't you try working one full day and earning your pay instead of having lunch with the Administrators or going fishing with them.

Let's turn back time to when the Chief made some Supervisory promotions. I wish that ceremony was recorded--Now what was it he said. I think it went something like this "I guess there won't be any more fishing trips and no more car washes".

That should tell you something.

05-22-2008, 12:28 AM
Cheers ,guest 3, right words for a right few...