PDA

View Full Version : A Real Sheriff

05-02-2008, 03:33 AM
Look to the North at Highlands County. The Sheriff Susan Benton had an excess of funds. Did she give the money back to county commision, did she try to hide it, No she gave the deputies a bonus check. Of course she was elected, and probably will be again, cause she takes care of her people. What we gonna do with our excess funds? Don't believe me check out Highlands county page.

05-02-2008, 03:34 AM
Look to the North at Highlands County. The Sheriff Susan Benton had an excess of funds. Did she give the money back to county commision, did she try to hide it, No she gave the deputies a bonus check. Of course she was elected, and probably will be again, cause she takes care of her people. What we gonna do with our excess funds? Don't believe me check out Highlands county page.

So? Go work for Highlands if its so great. GOOD RIDDDANCE!

05-02-2008, 03:35 AM
NYPD... 25,100...go back.

05-02-2008, 03:38 AM
NO thanks we prefer to come and make the corrupt BSO Command Staff miserable and by the looks of it were doing a great job(LOL)

05-02-2008, 03:40 AM

So? Go work for Highlands if its so great. GOOD RIDDDANCE!

Yeah benji you the man. They make less than us, but a house is a 100 grand. Its the priciple, Show us your behind us and we will be behind you.

05-02-2008, 03:40 AM
NO thanks we prefer to come and make the corrupt BSO Command Staff miserable and by the looks of it were doing a great job(LOL)

Arn't they all from NYPD too?

05-02-2008, 04:43 AM
Not anymore they got fired!!!