PDA

View Full Version : Posts

05-01-2008, 10:55 PM
You really want to know what kills me? How many posts that address things really that are stupid like the Cooper City post or Santucci. We are in the middle of contract negotiations and you juveniles are more worried about stupid stuff like that. You asses get what you deserve: a lousy wage and benefits package from Lame-Berti. He is laughing all the way to bank and is going to hire some more political hacks with the money he's going to save by giving us crumbs. WAKE UP IDIOTS!

05-02-2008, 12:13 AM
You really want to know what kills me? How many posts that address things really that are stupid like the Cooper City post or Santucci. We are in the middle of contract negotiations and you juveniles are more worried about stupid stuff like that. You asses get what you deserve: a lousy wage and benefits package from Lame-Berti. He is laughing all the way to bank and is going to hire some more political hacks with the money he's going to save by giving us crumbs. WAKE UP IDIOTS!

What kills me is that you think just posting about contract negotiations on here is going to make it so. The whole forum is to discuss whatever. The real juvenile antics on here are the posts defaming people, making fun of their looks, sexual orientation, or who they wrote a ticket to.

05-02-2008, 12:16 AM
Honestly guys, we just need to talk about the issues we face on the job and right now we are dealing with a contract that affects all of our lives. We need to stick together, stop the BS on here, and just vote no. I do not want to see this thing pass, we need a little more hope here and we need to stop infighting to make progress for the future.

05-02-2008, 01:01 AM
Honestly guys, we just need to talk about the issues we face on the job and right now we are dealing with a contract that affects all of our lives. We need to stick together, stop the BS on here, and just vote no. I do not want to see this thing pass, we need a little more hope here and we need to stop infighting to make progress for the future.

Stop the inhouse fighting and vote YES