PDA

View Full Version : PBA Lounge

05-01-2008, 10:26 PM
A bit of advice for those of you that are using the PBA lounge...

Let's try not to wear out our welcome or exploit the benefits that are being offered here. I was in the lounge the other day talking to one of the PBA representatives that works in the office and is in charge of the lounge upkeep. He basically stated in a round-about way that he feels we at LPD are taking advantage of the snacks and beverages that are being offered here.

Anyways, the rep. (dont know his name) informed me that they do a basic inventory of the foods every day before locking up. He advised that recently he has noticed upon coming into work that a VERY LARGE quantity of snacks are often gone throughout a given night. I did not know this, and it is important to note, that he advised he has often looked at the electronic key card log to see who has been in the office and sometimes it has only been 3..2..or even 1 officer since he locked up the prior evening. And, according to him, these officers are almost always LPD.

Just use some common sense people. This isn't your free Cosco. I would hate to see us lose this great benefit.

(I'm am just passing along what I was told...dont kill the messenger!)