PDA

View Full Version : MOD censor

05-01-2008, 11:55 AM
It appears that the new MOD is a Morgan fan at the speed he deletes ANY anti Morgan post. So much for an open forum.

05-01-2008, 12:30 PM
IT COULDN'T BE THAT SOME POSTS ARE VIOLATING TERMS OF USE? Mod is being neutral as required. if you want to express an opinion try doing it without showing your arse. That approach will go a long way with the public (your employers) as well. Did you ever think that the problem might be your mode of expression? Well Sherlock, it is. Good job Mod.

05-01-2008, 12:32 PM
I don't think you guys would be happy with anyone running this board. There was a sticky message at the top of the boards that requested a new Mod. Why did you not respond to this request? If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem. Stop whining about the Mods and post somewhere else if you don't like how they do things.

05-01-2008, 02:24 PM
IT COULDN'T BE THAT SOME POSTS ARE VIOLATING TERMS OF USE? Mod is being neutral as required. if you want to express an opinion try doing it without showing your arse. That approach will go a long way with the public (your employers) as well. Did you ever think that the problem might be your mode of expression? Well Sherlock, it is. Good job Mod.

No Arse was shown, just a dislike for Morgan and that is why it was deleted and it is obvious that the MOD favors Morgan plain and simple. Of course since it was deleted before you read it you must have ASSumed it violated terms of use.

05-01-2008, 02:35 PM
If you are contending Mod is being partial and showing favoritism in who he allows to post, copy what was posted and send a message directly to the owners of this site. If they agree they’ll correct Mod and if it is a pattern will remove him from being the Mod..

*****ing about it to the Mod will not correct the problem is there is a problem.

05-01-2008, 03:37 PM
If you are contending Mod is being partial and showing favoritism in who he allows to post, copy what was posted and send a message directly to the owners of this site. If they agree they’ll correct Mod and if it is a pattern will remove him from being the Mod..

*****ing about it to the Mod will not correct the problem is there is a problem.

I can't copy it because I didn't know that MOD aka Morgan's campaing manager, was going to delete it otherwise I would have!

05-01-2008, 04:19 PM
It look to me that there was some content in the post that the mod thought
violated the terms of use. Either way it looks like we have a mod that pays attention.

05-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Submitting crap isn't doing any good anyway.Pick something worthwhile that all can benefit from instead.

05-02-2008, 03:43 AM

I can't copy it because I didn't know that MOD aka Morgan's campaing manager, was going to delete it otherwise I would have!

It's a good idea to keep a copy of what you post, just for this reason.