PDA

View Full Version : Lamberti meet with detectives

05-01-2008, 11:20 AM
I heard that Al met with all of the detecives the other day and told them to vote yes on the contract. Anybody have any info??

05-01-2008, 11:31 AM
I heard that Al met with all of the detecives the other day and told them to vote yes on the contract. Anybody have any info??

Was the union there?

05-01-2008, 12:03 PM
What is your definition of was the Union there?

Read this and stay informed:

I have been asked to research some issues you all have raised with the Executive Board re BSO management discussing the contract proposals at roll calls. Unfortunately I don’t have good news to report. According to PERC an employer may distribute information directly to its employees as to the status of negotiations such as the contents of the bargaining proposals that have been made at the table provided that the information is factually accurate and not misleading. PERC has also addressed mandatory attendance at meetings to discuss management’s bargaining proposals. According to PERC such conduct is not a per se violation. To be violative, the statements must be factually inaccurate or misleading and demonstrate an attempt to undermine the union or have the effect of enlisting unit employees to withdraw or abandon their support of the union. PERC also addressed a union’s demand to have time to respond at those management-conducted meetings. According to PERC there is no statutory requirement that union representatives be given the opportunity to make any such response and absent a contractual requirement, the union can be excluded from the meetings.

You'll love it more when you find out who typed it.... Ask one of the REPS....they know.

05-01-2008, 07:50 PM
Did you read Lemecks report from his campaign contributors- Both Carney and Brennan gave Lemeck $500.00 each.

05-02-2008, 01:06 AM
What is your definition of was the Union there?

I have been asked to research some issues you all have raised with the Executive Board re BSO management discussing the contract proposals at roll calls. Unfortunately I don’t have good news to report. According to PERC an employer may distribute information directly to its employees as to the status of negotiations such as the contents of the bargaining proposals that have been made at the table provided that the information is factually accurate and not misleading. PERC has also addressed mandatory attendance at meetings to discuss management’s bargaining proposals. According to PERC such conduct is not a per se violation. To be violative, the statements must be factually inaccurate or misleading and demonstrate an attempt to undermine the union or have the effect of enlisting unit employees to withdraw or abandon their support of the union. PERC also addressed a union’s demand to have time to respond at those management-conducted meetings. According to PERC there is no statutory requirement that union representatives be given the opportunity to make any such response and absent a contractual requirement, the union can be excluded from the meetings.

You'll love it more when you find out who typed it.... Ask one of the REPS....they know.

I heard he was pushing them to vote yes. Sounds like he's lost it..

05-02-2008, 01:10 AM

hey idiot, if you heard that, why didn't you ask them? whoever is feeding you news, if feeding you crap, (half news), or you don't know to ask.

05-02-2008, 01:11 AM
Did you read Lemecks report from his campaign contributors- Both Carney and Brennan gave Lemeck $500.00 each.

So? Your point????? Who cares!!!???

05-02-2008, 02:39 AM
[quote="Racer X"]What is your definition of was the Union there?

You'll love it more when you find out who typed it.... Ask one of the REPS....they know.[/quo

If the Sheriff didnt do anything wrong then why did he send a memo to the PBA lifting the band on PBA Reps speaking in roll calls??? Ill tell you why its called fear????