PDA

View Full Version : *** If You Were Sheriff ***

frankenstein
05-01-2008, 03:13 AM
All of the great leaders have had one characteristic in common: The willingness to confront unequivocally the major anxiety of their people. This is the essence of LEADERSHIP.
After taking office, Sheriff Lamberti did not fire any of the current command staff. This action does not signify a change to the troops. We have watched numerous deputies and sergeants get transferred around not because they failed to meet their job requirements, it was to please current command staff's.

With that said, and with no animosity or vindication, Who would you let go from the command and why? Let us voice our genuine concerns to the Sheriff.

Thanks

05-01-2008, 03:31 AM
All of the great leaders have had one characteristic in common: The willingness to confront unequivocally the major anxiety of their people. This is the essence of LEADERSHIP.
After taking office, Sheriff Lamberti did not fire any of the current command staff. This action does not signify a change to the troops. We have watched numerous deputies and sergeants get transferred around not because they failed to meet their job requirements, it was to please current command staff's.

With that said, and with no animosity or vindication, Who would you let go from the command and why? Let us voice our genuine concerns to the Sheriff.

Thanks

Definitely several Chiefs need to go. I say we clean up the districts first and raise some of the morale

05-01-2008, 04:22 AM
It will never happen, Lamberti has all these Captains, Chiefs, Majors, Colonels under his thumb he will never let any of them of them go unless they quit. He loves being the King and loves having his kingdom under his control. He only got rid of those he viewed as a threat or he had to get rid of.

05-01-2008, 04:40 AM
FINALLY Someone is speaking up
If I were sheriff (DW) would be kicked on his A$$ right out onto the sidewalk with the rest of the trash! :D

05-01-2008, 10:38 AM
Im with you, DW must go in order for most employees to gain back their confidence.

05-01-2008, 03:49 PM
Im with you, DW must go in order for most employees to gain back their confidence.

LR, JC, BM, Ol. Must all go garbage!

05-01-2008, 09:10 PM

LR, JC, BM, Ol. Must all go garbage!

Yeah and a few Chiefs too....like GP and SG

05-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Here's a payback from Lamberti: NOT fire anybody. Make those silly Jenne as/s kissers have to take orders from him, and see how good it feels. After all, half of those people didn't like Lamberti, cuz he didn't agree with the criminal and his peoples. KARMA TASTES GOOD. MAKE THEM SUFFER, MAKE THEM RETIRE. THAT'S HOW I WOULD DO IT.

05-02-2008, 03:26 AM
Here's a payback from Lamberti: NOT fire anybody. Make those silly Jenne as/s kissers have to take orders from him, and see how good it feels. After all, half of those people didn't like Lamberti, cuz he didn't agree with the criminal and his peoples. KARMA TASTES GOOD. MAKE THEM SUFFER, MAKE THEM RETIRE. THAT'S HOW I WOULD DO IT.

No you have to make them leave in shame!

05-02-2008, 03:34 AM

In time....you don't think they can keep it up, do you?

05-02-2008, 03:36 AM

In time....you don't think they can keep it up, do you?

They have to actually come to work to leave in shame. That wont happen

05-02-2008, 07:38 AM
I understand the Sheriff is busy running his political campaign which must be over whelming. But firt things first, use the 911 process to comminucate, dont make this a one way street.
We are asking to be treated equal, we are not the bottom dwellers, we are the first steps towrds yours and Our futures suceess. and your reputation. We all have one common goal that is to be the best that we can, and at the end of the day go home to our families.
If you cant garauntee us more money, better hours, protection for being transfered, than why should I vote for you as Sheriff?
Give me reasons why I should trust you by giving my voteo you?

05-02-2008, 12:06 PM
Here is an Idea Sheriff...If your not going to fire the old Admin staff..how about put them on Alpha shift at Deputy Sheriff rank for 90 days in districts 1, 2, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12 and 15. Then after 90 days have an evaluation done and see who still knows what police work is...check the uses of force, the arrest stats, the activity.... Have these senior staff ride shoulder to shoulder and work and maybey have to fight for their lives on the street as we do everyday...Maybey that will open their eyes and stop the petty BS managment styles we are suppressed with.

Then at the end of the 90 day evalutaiton period..Take the ones that got complaints, arrested people, and fought on the side of the road in their white shirts and let them stay...The rest can be shown the door...Then I will think there is change here

05-02-2008, 12:23 PM
Here is an Idea Sheriff...If your not going to fire the old Admin staff..how about put them on Alpha shift at Deputy Sheriff rank for 90 days in districts 1, 2, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12 and 15. Then after 90 days have an evaluation done and see who still knows what police work is...check the uses of force, the arrest stats, the activity.... Have these senior staff ride shoulder to shoulder and work and maybey have to fight for their lives on the street as we do everyday...Maybey that will open their eyes and stop the petty BS managment styles we are suppressed with.

Then at the end of the 90 day evalutaiton period..Take the ones that got complaints, arrested people, and fought on the side of the road in their white shirts and let them stay...The rest can be shown the door...Then I will think there is change here I am with you on this one. Stay Safe TP