PDA

View Full Version : BSO is Number One

04-30-2008, 09:17 PM
Have you ever seen or heard of any agency where everyone at the rank of captain and above suck? Really,take a few minutes to think about each person at those ranks and what good can you find or good have heard. over 35 pages of threads crying out for help and change. There is only one place worldwide, and it is bso.

05-01-2008, 12:24 AM
Have you ever seen or heard of any agency where everyone at the rank of captain and above suck? Really,take a few minutes to think about each person at those ranks and what good can you find or good have heard. over 35 pages of threads crying out for help and change. There is only one place worldwide, and it is bso.

I think the City of Miami has some similar problems.

05-01-2008, 03:08 AM
Political promotions and the blatant disregard of test scores and a two year list stinks of corruption. If you do not like whos on the promotional list, just wait until the two years are up. Fire Rescue promotes everyone who made the list. What about us big Al we dont deserve the same treatment as Fire Rescue?

05-01-2008, 11:00 AM
Political promotions and the blatant disregard of test scores and a two year list stinks of corruption. If you do not like whos on the promotional list, just wait until the two years are up. Fire Rescue promotes everyone who made the list. What about us big Al we dont deserve the same treatment as Fire Rescue?

Then again.....I haven't seen anyone on here from Fire Rescue being so blantantly disrespectful to the Sheriff and referring to him as BIG AL....

And you wonder why he wants to be able to pass some over on the list. Just because they can pass a test, doesn't mean they can be a leader. I am sure you have passed many tests in your life, but I wouldn't call you a leader because you don't have the first clue about integrity, respect, or personal responsibility.

05-01-2008, 11:23 AM

You probably couldn't pass a piss test.

05-01-2008, 11:26 AM

Then again.....I haven't seen anyone on here from Fire Rescue being so blantantly disrespectful to the Sheriff and referring to him as BIG AL....

And you wonder why he wants to be able to pass some over on the list. Just because they can pass a test, doesn't mean they can be a leader. I am sure you have passed many tests in your life, but I wouldn't call you a leader because you don't have the first clue about integrity, respect, or personal responsibility.

What in the world makes you think Fire Rescue isn't posting on this site? Behind the scenes they refer to him as LIL AL. Seems more appropriate.

05-01-2008, 11:57 AM
Fire Rescue promotes everyone who made the list. What about us big Al we dont deserve the same treatment as Fire Rescue?

Not true. Several qualified people have been passed over until the list expired and management could get another list. Prior to Ken Jenne, we had the "rule of one" for promotions. Jenne removed it from the contract and played politics with promotions. Jenne's cronies are still running fire rescue. Wake up Al.

05-01-2008, 02:31 PM

You mean be a real leader like you. Sorry I wont cover for relatives of civilian directors. I wont lie or falsify, like you. Jenne was on the rise too!
Fire Rescue gets a fair deal and has no need to gripe.Our promotions are decided by boderline criminals apointed by Jenne. Respect is earned.

05-01-2008, 02:31 PM

You mean be a real leader like you. Sorry I wont cover for relatives of civilian directors. I wont lie or falsify, like you. Jenne was on the rise too!
Fire Rescue gets a fair deal and has no need to gripe.Our promotions are decided by boderline criminals apointed by Jenne. Respect is earned.

05-01-2008, 02:32 PM

Fire Rescue gets a fair deal and has no need to gripe.Our promotions are decided by boderline criminals apointed by Jenne. Respect is earned. Go pull lamberti's car aound bootlick!

05-01-2008, 03:04 PM
Crying is the keyword.....and this is hardly "everyone" this is 50 b i t c h e s who have no balls and whine when they don't get their way....kinda like you!

05-01-2008, 03:18 PM
Crying is the keyword.....and this is hardly "everyone" this is 50 b i t c h e s who have no balls and whine when they don't get their way....kinda like you!

That would be all those Captain and above, there is about 50 of them!

05-01-2008, 09:04 PM
I guess you would make 51

05-02-2008, 03:50 AM

Can't be a Captain I've got integrity!

05-03-2008, 02:32 AM

Bump!

05-04-2008, 01:12 PM

U don't have much integrity if u are posting on this site. :oops:

05-04-2008, 02:58 PM
Why if you pass a promotional test and do not get promoted, you have to retest? What has changed over the past two years? And if anything did change, those who have been promoted in the past are not updated with the information anyway. They create a list and then disregarded. Remember back to when the bosses stated only the top 50 deputies who passed the sergeant’s test would be eligible for promotion and then they picked Steve, who placed 51st on the list. And he was made during the first round of promotions. And now it has gotten worst. Taking a test without knowing what is the passing score. No ranking of those who passed. Pass a test yet some major who never took a test must recommend you or no promotion. BSO leads the world in employee harassment, unfairness, nepotism, lies, failure to serve, political correctness, wasteful spending, re-hiring retirees, overturned firings, hiring from outside, vindictive transfers, and not supporting their people. I am glad to be gone from there and worry about those who are still there, well, only the few that care about their oath of office.

05-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Steve who? What district at least. Cripes you think we know who was 51 on the list?