PDA

View Full Version : Gossip Queens

04-30-2008, 08:59 PM
Lets try to guess the top three anonymous writers are on this site. You can't choose Vic.

04-30-2008, 10:08 PM
Not a good idea, that would put names out there and subject people to possible retaliation from the City and the Department.Now is not the time to be putting names out there.

What if your wrong. Now that persons name is out there.

We all scream about posting under Guest, but we HAVE to respect peoples privacy and not OUT people.

Vic Makey
05-01-2008, 12:57 AM
Although I have feelings that you should stand behind your screen name I do believe that people should have a right to privacy. Me personally I do not care who knows who I am because I try to stay positive and joke about things. We can either use the forum to tear us up or bring us together!

05-05-2008, 01:13 AM
Lets try to guess the top three anonymous writers are on this site. You can't choose Vic.

Another idiot trying to start something negative. Whens it gonna stop with these people?

Why dont you start by telling us who you are since your anonymous as well. Obviously your afraid of posting your name for a reason or two.

05-05-2008, 12:31 PM

Another idiot trying to start something negative. Whens it gonna stop with these people?

Why dont you start by telling us who you are since your anonymous as well. Obviously your afraid of posting your name for a reason or two.?What do you mean by "these people"?

05-05-2008, 02:42 PM
"these peolpe" are YOU, who ever you are!!! Your an ass...

05-06-2008, 12:15 AM
"these peolpe" are YOU, who ever you are!!! Your an ass...

"These People" are the rookies who like to start crap.

05-06-2008, 01:34 PM
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM

ONE WEEK WE ARE FIGHTING A BATTLE TOGETHER AND THE NEXT WEEK WE ARE TALKING CRAP ABOUT EACH OTHER.

YOU GUYS NEED TO GROW UP

IT'S VERY SAD THAT WE ALL WORK FOR THE SAME AGENCY AND CAN'T GET ALONG. HOW SAD ..............................

05-06-2008, 08:23 PM
Its fun to see how quick and easily everyone gets all pissed off on here.

Thanks for the entertainment. It helps day shift fly by