PDA

View Full Version : 5 mph in Main Jail Parking Lot....COME ON!!!!!!

04-30-2008, 03:06 PM
Who's dumb idea was it for the MANDATED 5 MPH in the Main Jail Parking area. I guess you watch these things from your Office with a view of the River. Why dont you watch the visitors that walk right in front of the vehicles. These people think that they can just walk right out into the lane of travel and walk from the stairs to the meter lot blocking traffic the whole way.

"""Why don't you designate a crossing area near the sign for pedestrians and have them stay out of the lane of travel near the walkway for the parking area."""

Come on at least the Designated Speed in a Freeking School Zone is 15 MPH!!!!!! I guess we have to go slower cause they dont know how to walk better then a 5 year old kid.

I GUESS WE CAN JUST LET OFF OF THE BRAKE AND IDLE AT 5 MPH.
FORGET THAT........FIGHT THE MAN.......DO 15 MPH........

04-30-2008, 08:55 PM
Who's dumb idea was it for the MANDATED 5 MPH in the Main Jail Parking area. I guess you watch these things from your Office with a view of the River. Why dont you watch the visitors that walk right in front of the vehicles. These people think that they can just walk right out into the lane of travel and walk from the stairs to the meter lot blocking traffic the whole way.

"""Why don't you designate a crossing area near the sign for pedestrians and have them stay out of the lane of travel near the walkway for the parking area."""

Come on at least the Designated Speed in a Freeking School Zone is 15 MPH!!!!!! I guess we have to go slower cause they dont know how to walk better then a 5 year old kid.

FORGET THAT........FIGHT THE MAN.......DO 15 MPH........It's because most BSO deputies are too fat to walk fast across the lane of traffic.

04-30-2008, 10:59 PM
who cares

05-01-2008, 12:23 AM
Isral says he will change it to 23 MPH....I know I am his handler.

05-01-2008, 02:20 AM
From the Major.

05-01-2008, 02:58 AM
To lend a little reality to this, they are trying to save you from a serious problem and liability. Many deputies fly in and out of the parking lot. Yes, the problem is the visitors do not even know how to cross or walk in the street. But what if one of them gets hit by you? Think about it for a second. We ALL need to slow down.

05-01-2008, 03:53 AM
To lend a little reality to this, they are trying to save you from a serious problem and liability. Many deputies fly in and out of the parking lot. Yes, the problem is the visitors do not even know how to cross or walk in the street. But what if one of them gets hit by you? Think about it for a second. We ALL need to slow down.

Policy isn't there to save anyone except for the agency.

05-01-2008, 10:52 AM

Policy isn't there to save anyone except for the agency.[/quote]
And that makes it WRONG???
If people aren't smart enough to protect themselves from the liability of driving like idiots thru a BSO parking lot, then BSO is wrong for protecting themselves, and in the process, maybe.........just maybe.........getting a few of these adolescent, immature dumbass's to slow down!!!!

05-01-2008, 03:09 PM
Honestly, whos a big enough loser to complain about a 5mph speed limit in a parking lot....get a life you idiot. You know you speed through it anyways.

05-02-2008, 11:00 AM

FORGET THAT........FIGHT THE MAN.......DO 15 MPH........

You state .... "watch the visitors that walk right in front of the vehicles, then you state ....."visitors walk right out into the lane of travel". Okay you are aware there is a problem, yet you want be able to continue to drive fast and risk hitting someone. It's bad enough you have a DL, I pray you are not a Deputy.

05-02-2008, 01:18 PM
Hey visitor,
Who did you visit? Leroy the drug dealer? Or was it Shoefro the cop killer? Or Poop Dog the child molester?

05-02-2008, 11:22 PM

I don't need anyone especially anyone at BSO helping me reduce my liability. BSO is thinking about reducing their liability in this situation. You retard. Stop being a mindless douche bag like the rest of the idiots in command.

05-03-2008, 12:36 AM

I don't need anyone especially anyone at BSO helping me reduce my liability. BSO is thinking about reducing their liability in this situation. You retard. Stop being a mindless douche bag like the rest of the idiots in command.
Maybe you need some English lessons, because it looks like you are the retard. Yeah, big tough guy behind the computer. BSO has no liability if you are driving a POV, dumbass.

05-03-2008, 10:35 PM

Maybe you need some English lessons, because it looks like you are the retard. Yeah, big tough guy behind the computer. BSO has no liability if you are driving a POV, dumbass.

If someone is injured on your property you can also be sued. I'll take an English class when you learn something about the law. Douche Bag!

05-04-2008, 06:49 AM
Well anybody can sue someone for anything, but it does not mean they will win. Keep speeding, all the way into the new river. Blow all that hot air out first.

05-04-2008, 06:50 AM
[quote=Anonymous]To lend a little reality to this, they are trying to save you from a serious problem and liability. Many deputies fly in and out of the parking lot. Yes, the problem is the visitors do not even know how to cross or walk in the street. But what if one of them gets hit by you? Think about it for a second. We ALL need to slow down.

If someone is injured on your property you can also be sued. I'll take an English class when you learn something about the law. Douche Bag![/quote:1rj2pf6a]

MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM, Jimmie called me a douche bag.