PDA

View Full Version : Unprofessional

04-30-2008, 01:34 PM
Last night on ABC7 news I saw that you guys had a bank robbery. First let me say to the Officers that work together and chased these low lifes, great job! :D Now, as a retired LEO I have to say that your Major Tokajer is very unprofessional. He went on camera with a large blue tooth device in his right ear and looked silly. Is that how your administration presents itself to the public or is that just the way he does?

04-30-2008, 02:37 PM
He has the bluetooth so he is costant contact with the Rock cause he is blessed.

04-30-2008, 05:17 PM
He was checking with his financial advisors at Scott Trade. He wanted to make sure that the retirement goes through before he is let go.

04-30-2008, 10:24 PM
I agree it does look pretty stupid. The chief should also put him in check with his dress code. How many majors at any department do you see that dresses like him. At least Lewis looks professional all the time!

04-30-2008, 10:59 PM
The guy has done what he wants not only in the Dept. as well as within the Law for 20 years!!! Why would anything change now???

05-01-2008, 01:45 AM
Look at what you started RP!

05-01-2008, 04:46 AM
This was not "RP", whoever that is. I just mad an observation that was kind of unprofesional.

05-02-2008, 12:54 AM
So what if he had a bluetooth ear piece in and so what if he wasnt dressed the way you think he should have been. He helped catch the bad guys and aint that what is all about. So get over yourself.

05-02-2008, 06:03 AM
Last night on ABC7 news I saw that you guys had a bank robbery. First let me say to the Officers that work together and chased these low lifes, great job! :D Now, as a retired LEO I have to say that your Major Tokajer is very unprofessional. He went on camera with a large blue tooth device in his right ear and looked silly. Is that how your administration presents itself to the public or is that just the way he does? ummm, no in case you haven't noticed we're pretty much unprofessional across the board.

05-02-2008, 11:22 AM
So what if he had a bluetooth ear piece in and so what if he wasnt dressed the way you think he should have been. He helped catch the bad guys and aint that what is all about. So get over yourself.

no he did not, he was in his office or at a meeting. Great job patrol and detectives

05-02-2008, 03:45 PM
Thats typical of him. Try and get all the glory instead of giving credit where credit is due. And he wants to be a chief? He will be on camera all day saying he solved all the crimes in Bradenton. He needs to remember all his mistakes including past shoots he was involved in.

05-02-2008, 03:56 PM
I heard Major Tokajer was promoted to Assistant Chief is it true? WOW I didn't think the Chief was going to promote anyone to that position. I thought he didn't want or need an Assistant Chief. Congrats Major (Assitant Chief) Tokajer. I guess the newspapers were wrong again about personnel being let go because of the tax cuts within the county and through out the whole state. You are blessed.

05-02-2008, 04:21 PM
I don't see anywhere that Tokajer took credit for anything. Someone posting that he was there. That is not Tokajer saying he was there. You must be in very good shape from all of the jumping to conclusions you do.

05-02-2008, 04:25 PM
I heard Major Tokajer was promoted to Assistant Chief is it true? WOW I didn't think the Chief was going to promote anyone to that position. I thought he didn't want or need an Assistant Chief. Congrats Major (Assitant Chief) Tokajer. I guess the newspapers were wrong again about personnel being let go because of the tax cuts within the county and through out the whole state. You are blessed.

No he is still just a major

05-02-2008, 05:00 PM
Thats typical of him. Try and get all the glory instead of giving credit where credit is due. And he wants to be a chief? He will be on camera all day saying he solved all the crimes in Bradenton. He needs to remember all his mistakes including past shoots he was involved in.

Lets not forget the Louis Shelly Beating that Kevin Carmichael was used as the scape goat!

05-02-2008, 05:54 PM
I don't see anywhere that Tokajer took credit for anything. Someone posting that he was there. That is not Tokajer saying he was there. You must be in very good shape from all of the jumping to conclusions you do. You needed to watch the news reports then as you apparently missed his interviews. No is jumping to anything, it came out of his mouth.

05-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Major Tokajer was there he was also involved in the pursuit and took up a position on the perimeter. That is a lot more than most administrators would have done.

Scapegoat my a$$ Carmichael was a loose cannon read the report the next time you bond out.

05-02-2008, 06:55 PM
Major Tokajer was there he was also involved in the pursuit and took up a position on the perimeter. That is a lot more than most administrators would have done.

Scapegoat my a$$ Carmichael was a loose cannon read the report the next time you bond out."Sign this affidavit saying that you received these injuries falling from a fence while running from us and I won't charge you with Batt LEO".........sound familiar to anyone????? :wink:

05-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Those are certainly the words spoken by our Major. Its a good thing he has been blessed but the statute of limitations has not yet run for him. It would only take a little investigation to see how many affidavits were signed by suspects that were injured falling off a fence during his arrests or involvement. Bless you all.

05-02-2008, 10:44 PM
Statute of limitation my a$$. ***** tried to F@ck him like *****, *****, *****, ***** the list goes on if only someone would have stuck to the truth ******* would have left alot sooner and not as a Sgt. :twisted:

05-03-2008, 12:17 AM
So if Major Tokajer is not the Assistant Chief why is he going around and telling people from other agencies he is..just woundering

05-03-2008, 01:21 AM
Bradenton Police and Fire Departments have the same structure they both have two assistant chiefs. Police department calls them Majors. But the turht is Tokajer is # 2 at the agency. At least until the budget cuts in June.
Then no Majors or Captains

05-03-2008, 05:47 AM

no he did not, he was in his office or at a meeting. Great job patrol and detectives

Were you there? I think not because if you were you would have heard and seen the Maj. on scene and in the pursuit.

05-03-2008, 11:44 AM
Yes I was there and He was there.

The Fire Dept. has two Assistant Chiefs and are paid much more than our two lower rank Majors in the PD. Our Deputy Chief position was never filled after he passed. So to be the same we would have to have two Deputy Chiefs who would be paid the same as the Fire Assistant Chiefs.

Both Majors are equal and one does not out rank the other.

05-03-2008, 12:32 PM
Just wondering. Does this agency allow pursuits in unmarked cars? I know a lot of other agencys don't allow it for liability reasons. Maybe it should be addressed for future incidents or change admin over to marked cars. More police presence that way also.

05-03-2008, 02:14 PM
Just wondering. Does this agency allow pursuits in unmarked cars? I know a lot of other agencys don't allow it for liability reasons. Maybe it should be addressed for future incidents or change admin over to marked cars. More police presence that way also.

Our agency does allow unmarked units to go into pursuits until they are relieved by two marked units. So, if the unmarked unit initiates the pursuit, it will become the secondary unit when the first marked unit catches up to their location. Then, when or if, a second marked unit catches up, then the unmarked is supposed to disengage to allow the two marked units to take over the pursuit...theoretically...However, it also depends on the number of suspects in the vehicle. In the case of the bank robbery, there were four potentially armed suspects in the fleeing vehicle. So, the unmarked unit would still be allowed to continue in the pursuit due to the ratio of suspects to officers in case they bailed out of the vehicle, as they did in this case, due to officer safety issues in case the suspects engaged the officers in a gunfight.

05-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Its funny how all you BPD Officers will get on here and bash fellow co-workers. When the truth is you p*ssy's would never have the balls to say any of this to Major T's face. And you wonder why the proffesionalism is low, get a life.

05-03-2008, 09:45 PM
Kind of like you "idiots", not posting your name?

05-04-2008, 12:45 AM
***** wrote that one,now, do you have the balls to put your name?? Doubt it!

05-04-2008, 03:43 AM
See ***** no one is going to step up and state their names cuz they are gutless wastes! BTW Tofu and BPDgirl

05-04-2008, 08:39 PM
See **** no one is going to step up and state their names cuz they are gutless wastes! BTW Tofu and BPDgirl No shi!t, like we couldn't tell by all the "I don't care what you think of me :roll: " posts you make

05-05-2008, 03:57 AM
Hey don't throw stones if you live in a glass house!

05-05-2008, 04:17 AM
lets see, I'm pretty sure everyone has made mistake's. I've had my fair share and I'm man enough to admit it. If you want to talk about being proffesional, why dont you take a look at my jacket. I've never had one complaint or issue in relation to my work ethics. I was young and dumb and paid my due's. So, if your not man or woman enough to put your real name on here, you opion's really dont matter. And please dont think your better then anyone else, im guessing you've had your issues also or else you would have put your name.

05-05-2008, 10:42 PM
lets see, I'm pretty sure everyone has made mistake's. I've had my fair share and I'm man enough to admit it. If you want to talk about being proffesional, why dont you take a look at my jacket. I've never had one complaint or issue in relation to my work ethics. I was young and dumb and paid my due's. So, if your not man or woman enough to put your real name on here, you opion's really dont matter. And please dont think your better then anyone else, im guessing you've had your issues also or else you would have put your name. So like Demilly said "Dont throw stone's if you live in a glass house". Palmer If you are trying to impress and show how mature and professionalism you have, you would not be using the word stupid in a public forum or to your other fellow officers.

05-06-2008, 04:44 AM
True professionalism is not something you do 9-5 or only when you are on duty, its something you are. Professionalism is something that you must embody all day , every day. In lamen terms, you either got it or you don't. We were all "young and dumb" at some point in our lives but the fact of the matter is thats not a battle you shoud be waging as a LEO, period. As a LEO, that part of your life should be long gone. "Mistakes" made on or off duty are a reflection of your character and more importanly a reflection of your department and it's members. You are and should be held to a higher standard. You are a member of an organization that is loved by few, hated by many and watched by all. If you can't handle that then you shouldn't be LEO.

05-06-2008, 06:35 AM
Hey don't throw stones if you live in a glass house! maybe you two should heed some of your own advise. This is a public forum (evident by all the mindless anonymous post) and you two come up here and act like that, posting your names like your proud of that behavior..... You can't see it but I'm giving you a round of applause, way to go guys making us proud!

05-08-2008, 01:33 AM
"BPDgirl", why do you log on this site just to make things so personal? Do you feel like you have something to prove? You just make yourself less and less creditable every time. You're a glutton for punisment I guess.

05-08-2008, 06:22 PM
get back on the main topic or start another post to bash each other.
F', inmature children!

05-09-2008, 07:05 AM
it's so sad to see how grown adults that uphold the law and carry loaded weapons act like the moron's we deal with everyday. some of you really to take a hard look in the mirror, cause along the way some thing happened to you.

05-09-2008, 12:13 PM
it's so sad to see how grown adults that uphold the law and carry loaded weapons act like the moron's we deal with everyday. some of you really to take a hard look in the mirror, cause along the way some thing happened to you. What is even worse is the administration allows this to go on knowing these actions and comments by its officers. They need to weed out the unprofessionals and begin the long task of repairing the damage.

05-09-2008, 03:41 PM
The admin should be greatful they are working for a government agency that apparently does not care. They would never make it in the real world where you have to answer for you employee's actions. The business would certainly not make it with your chief running it. If you open your eyes, its clear this agency is not making it based on the current and past employee actions. Nothing but immature people working at this agency including the chief. I am sure his boys in DC are laughing every day.

05-09-2008, 05:34 PM
"Our chief" does a great job here. From the way you are talking it sounds like your not employed by BPD or even a LEO, so you should probably just stop while your ahead. Everyone knows you can't contol people. You hope that the individuals that are hired have morals and good ethics they live there life by. Every once and while a "bad seed' gets throught the cracks....its life. Take a look at our Government for a perfect example. Oh, and if your not employed by BPD and your not a LEO....STAY OFF OUR MESSAGE BOARD!

05-09-2008, 06:12 PM
I am employed by "your" agency as an LEO so I will be on this board. We have had more than a "few" bad seeds and with most of those mutant seeds, the admin had full knowledge of the actions prior to them being sowed. Admin is still aware of more bad seeds and chooses to do nothing about it. During our hard economic times, this is a good time to start a strict zero tollerance policy concerning behavior and comments posted on this board as well as public comments. A few of these "seeds" are known to admin, posting their off the wall comments on this board. Why should good officers be in jeopardy of losing their jobs when BPD can be cleansed of potentional problem "seeds".

05-09-2008, 09:05 PM
I am employed by "your" agency as an LEO so I will be on this board. We have had more than a "few" bad seeds and with most of those mutant seeds, the admin had full knowledge of the actions prior to them being sowed. Admin is still aware of more bad seeds and chooses to do nothing about it. During our hard economic times, this is a good time to start a strict zero tollerance policy concerning behavior and comments posted on this board as well as public comments. A few of these "seeds" are known to admin, posting their off the wall comments on this board. Why should good officers be in jeopardy of losing their jobs when BPD can be cleansed of potentional problem "seeds".

Hmmmm that means we would have to start very high on the food chain, for instance not far from the top spot.

05-10-2008, 02:39 AM
To do the job right, it would have to be very high up. Maybe #1 can start eating a little more. He should start with #2/3 (its hard to fiqure out what number he is by the different stories he tells everyone).

05-10-2008, 02:42 AM
To do the job right, it would have to be very high up. Maybe #1 can start eating a little more. He should start with #2/3 (its hard to fiqure out what number he is by the different stories he tells everyone).

EXACTLY

05-12-2008, 05:57 AM
I think half of this department should look in the mirror at their own professionalism. I have not seen anyone here man up and post their name when bashing other officers. I for one have been at this department for over four years and have yet to be named in an IA. I have acted professionally and continue to do so. I have witnessed many others act like children when in fact they are older than I. Like it was once said dont throw stones when you live in a glass house! The truth of the matter is we can be police officers at the age of 19. At 19 we still have a lot of growing up to do and may make mistakes that we must learn from. This is normal but when we continue to make the same mistakes over and over there is something wrong. I would like everyone who likes to listen to rumors and develop their opinions based solely on that alone, to take a look in the mirror. We are all human and make mistakes. I have made many but I am the person I am now because of it. So instead of us all bashing each other and calling one another names lets try something new and be positive for once!~Anon

05-12-2008, 03:18 PM
Actually,***** and **** put there names on here after making a post. Where was yours????

05-12-2008, 06:11 PM
I think half of this department should look in the mirror at their own professionalism. I have not seen anyone here man up and post their name when bashing other officers. I for one have been at this department for over four years and have yet to be named in an IA. I have acted professionally and continue to do so. I have witnessed many others act like children when in fact they are older than I. Like it was once said dont throw stones when you live in a glass house! The truth of the matter is we can be police officers at the age of 19. At 19 we still have a lot of growing up to do and may make mistakes that we must learn from. This is normal but when we continue to make the same mistakes over and over there is something wrong. I would like everyone who likes to listen to rumors and develop their opinions based solely on that alone, to take a look in the mirror. We are all human and make mistakes. I have made many but I am the person I am now because of it. So instead of us all bashing each other and calling one another names lets try something new and be positive for once!~Anon Hey "mack" it has nothing to do with their ages and everything to do with their poor character. This was discovered during the hiring process and backround check but the chief chose to ignore the warning signs and hire them anyways. If you have a responsible 19 yearold vs a 25 year old f^ck up, why should the 19 year old not be allowed to work here. Just becasuse you where out getting high doesnt mean everyone was. I mean this place has become a last resort haven for those who couldnt get hired anywhere else. Bottom line is the chief needs to be more selective with the individuals not just their ages

05-13-2008, 05:34 AM
The thing that amazes me is that we all put our lives on the line each and every day. We are suppose to trust each other but the sad thing is that I do not trust the people who say they are my "friends" to not talk behind my back let alone trust them with my life. This department is full of a bunch of sad people that entertain one another by talking trash. Look around and listen to the conversations...when was the last time someone said something nice about another person. And the ones that walk around pretending to be people's friends you all know who you are! So when I stop talking to you when you pass me in the hall you will know who I am!
And maybe all those "disgruntled officers" you speak of, have realized that most of the people we work with are nothing more than two faced hypocrites.

05-13-2008, 06:24 AM
The thing that amazes me is that we all put our lives on the line each and every day. We are suppose to trust each other but the sad thing is that I do not trust the people who say they are my "friends" to not talk behind my back let alone trust them with my life. This department is full of a bunch of sad people that entertain one another by talking trash. Look around and listen to the conversations...when was the last time someone said something nice about another person. And the ones that walk around pretending to be people's friends you all know who you are! So when I stop talking to you when you pass me in the hall you will know who I am!
And maybe all those "disgruntled officers" you speak of, have realized that most of the people we work with are nothing more than two faced hypocrites. cry me a f#ck!ng river... your not the first person to post one of those "why cant we all just get along" posts and you wont be the last

05-15-2008, 12:53 AM
THATS A GOOD MENTALITY TO HAVE. NO WONDER WE DONT GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER. ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT KEEPS THE BASHING GOING. DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND GROW UP, F*CKING
DUMB ASS.

05-15-2008, 03:59 AM
THATS A GOOD MENTALITY TO HAVE. NO WONDER WE DONT GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER. ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT KEEPS THE BASHING GOING. DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND GROW UP, F*CKING
DUMB ASS. If you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen :(

05-15-2008, 04:46 AM
ITS NOT ABOUT "TAKING THE HEAT" YOU LOSER. ITS ABOUT HOW WE TREAT ONE ANOTHER. AS COPS YOU WOULD THINK WE'D BE OUT TO HELP AND ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER, NOT DRAG EACH OTHER DOWN AND FIGHT LIKE SCHOOL CHILDREN. MAYBE ONE DAY YOU GET IT,BUT I DOUBT IT.SO HAVE FUN LIVING YOU'RE LITTLE CHILD LIKE LIFE,WE'LL SEE HOW FAR THAT GETS YOU.

05-15-2008, 04:54 AM
ITS NOT ABOUT "TAKING THE HEAT" YOU LOSER. ITS ABOUT HOW WE TREAT ONE ANOTHER. AS COPS YOU WOULD THINK WE'D BE OUT TO HELP AND ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER, NOT DRAG EACH OTHER DOWN AND FIGHT LIKE SCHOOL CHILDREN. MAYBE ONE DAY YOU GET IT,BUT I DOUBT IT.SO HAVE FUN LIVING YOU'RE LITTLE CHILD LIKE LIFE,WE'LL SEE HOW FAR THAT GETS YOU. thats a good way to win your argument, condridict yourself in every sentence

05-15-2008, 04:56 AM
DD, do us a favor and break your computer

05-15-2008, 08:06 AM

And put a Tampon in it!

05-15-2008, 12:55 PM
Does anyone know if an STD I caught at work is covered by workers comp?

05-15-2008, 01:03 PM
Does anyone know if an STD I caught at work is covered by workers comp?

Well, it depends! Were you on your knees when contracting said disease?

05-15-2008, 09:41 PM
you people are unreal. go some where else with you stupid comments.

05-15-2008, 10:50 PM
Does anyone know if an STD I caught at work is covered by workers comp? Well you would have to start by narrowing it down to one incident, which would be almost impossible in her case.

05-15-2008, 10:52 PM
you people are unreal. go some where else with you stupid comments. We did its called LEO affairs, or would you rather have it over 41?

05-16-2008, 01:04 AM

And put a Tampon in it! Do they make tampons that big?

05-16-2008, 01:16 AM
you dont have the balls to put your name on here.......... I doubt you'd go over 41 with you imature comments. But hey, prove me wrong!

05-16-2008, 05:10 AM
you dont have the balls to put your name on here.......... I doubt you'd go over 41 with you imature comments. But hey, prove me wrong! You're an id!ot and it's so fun to watch those like you who come onto this site and try and change things. This site has always and will always be used for things that you don't like. If you have a problem then just don't log on, no one is forcing you to come here

05-17-2008, 07:16 AM
you a sad individual

05-18-2008, 06:25 AM
you a sad individual But yet you cant get enough

05-19-2008, 08:07 PM
it is sad

05-20-2008, 10:46 PM
please remove this outlandish bashing of an officer. thank you.

05-21-2008, 12:32 AM

Go away De-slutty

05-21-2008, 05:07 AM

Go away De-slutty LMAO! Now thats a good one

05-23-2008, 05:49 AM
Wow must have taken a lot to think of that one! She must have turned you down or hurt your ego. Mod remove this crap it makes us look like a bunch of childish high school kids!

05-23-2008, 07:05 PM
Wow must have taken a lot to think of that one! She must have turned you down or hurt your ego. Mod remove this crap it makes us look like a bunch of childish high school kids! You obviously don't know dd

05-23-2008, 07:26 PM
Yeah...LOL her fingers are still sticky LOL

05-23-2008, 10:50 PM
MOD it is ashame you allow this to go on. This is personal slander and should not be tolerated. I see you have deleted other post for the same thing. Such as IA? and Sgt Petty.

Do your job!

05-24-2008, 01:54 AM
MOD it is ashame you allow this to go on. This is personal slander and should not be tolerated. I see you have deleted other post for the same thing. Such as IA? and Sgt Petty.

Do your job!

Supervisor go play with yourself somewhere else! Be Like D.A. and just exist here while breaking every Moral Law and violating every PGO. You "Stupid-visors" are a Flippin JOKE!!

05-24-2008, 05:53 AM

Do your job!

Supervisor go play with yourself somewhere else! Be Like D.A. and just exist here while breaking every Moral Law and violating every PGO. You "Stupid-visors" are a Flippin JOKE!! AMEN

05-24-2008, 10:26 PM
I can tell you officers and may I say again you little officers have alot of morales. This website just makes you feel like you have some power because you don't have any at work. You are probably average or marginal at best.

05-25-2008, 08:00 AM
I can tell you officers and may I say again you little officers have alot of morales. This website just makes you feel like you have some power because you don't have any at work. You are probably average or marginal at best.

Just like a Typical BPD Puss Stupidvisor. Hiding behind the anonymous card trying to seem tough but we know different! Give it up you LAZY Bazturd and go pick on the defensless you PUSS.

05-25-2008, 06:19 PM
I can tell you officers and may I say again you little officers have alot of morales. This website just makes you feel like you have some power because you don't have any at work. You are probably average or marginal at best. And you have no power at home so you come onto this website and try and act tuff, telling everyone how good or bad they are. IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT, DON'T LOG ON!!!

05-25-2008, 08:03 PM
I can tell you officers and may I say again you little officers have alot of morales. This website just makes you feel like you have some power because you don't have any at work. You are probably average or marginal at best. And you have no power at home so you come onto this website and try and act tuff, telling everyone how good or bad they are. IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT, DON'T LOG ON!!!

AMEN!!

05-26-2008, 03:00 AM
I can tell you officers and may I say again you little officers have alot of morales. This website just makes you feel like you have some power because you don't have any at work. You are probably average or marginal at best. Actually we have alot of power, we are the police. Average or marginal at best??? at what, checkers, horse shoes, what are you tring to say champ?

05-31-2008, 08:53 PM
Moderator, please remove this garbage!

05-31-2008, 11:52 PM
If you dont like it then dont read it. :evil:

06-01-2008, 12:58 PM
If you dont like it then dont read it. :evil: TRUE DAT