PDA

View Full Version : The New Deal

04-30-2008, 02:14 AM
Time to post what you know to be true. Enough of the nonsense, time to be real people. The only way BSO is going to clean house..it begins with each of us doing our best to document the truth about who has done what and quit posting the garbage...its' time to take it out. Want the New Deal? Make it happen....one District at a time. This election is going to be costly if we do not take a Pro-active stand as individuals with a Mission...to be looked upon as Professional LEO'S. DO IT!! Stay Safe..TP

05-02-2008, 02:29 AM
Time to post what you know to be true. Enough of the nonsense, time to be real people. The only way BSO is going to clean house..it begins with each of us doing our best to document the truth about who has done what and quit posting the garbage...its' time to take it out. Want the New Deal? Make it happen....one District at a time. This election is going to be costly if we do not take a Pro-active stand as individuals with a Mission...to be looked upon as Professional LEO'S. DO IT!! Stay Safe..TP I made my call TP...I'm with you.

05-03-2008, 01:51 PM
[quote="TOP COP":1zlai1h7]Time to post what you know to be true. Enough of the nonsense, time to be real people. The only way BSO is going to clean house..it begins with each of us doing our best to document the truth about who has done what and quit posting the garbage...its' time to take it out. Want the New Deal? Make it happen....one District at a time. This election is going to be costly if we do not take a Pro-active stand as individuals with a Mission...to be looked upon as Professional LEO'S. DO IT!! Stay Safe..TP I made my call TP...I'm with you.[/quote:1zlai1h7] My phone is ringing off the hook Guest II...thanks for your courage in standing up to decades of admin abuse behind closed doors..sometimes even in the very face of the public. Stay Safe TP