PDA

View Full Version : BSO BLOCKS LEO AFFAIRS

Dexter
04-30-2008, 01:12 AM
If you tried to gain access to LEO AFFAIRS you are now blocked on the intranet. BIG BROTHER!

04-30-2008, 01:13 AM
If you tried to gain access to LEO AFFAIRS you are now blocked on the intranet. BIG BROTHER!

Well, if you idiots werent posting from work, we'd still have access. Thanks MORONS

04-30-2008, 01:22 AM

Well, if you idiots werent posting from work, we'd still have access. Thanks MORONS

As an outsider, I believe that the Deputies got what they had coming to them. This site has really gone downhill over the last few months with all the slamming and inappropriate ridicule.

Now do the job you are paid for or transfer to TSA.

04-30-2008, 01:25 AM

As an outsider, I believe that the Deputies got what they had coming to them. This site has really gone downhill over the last few months with all the slamming and inappropriate ridicule.

Now do the job you are paid for or transfer to TSA.

AGREE!

04-30-2008, 04:22 AM
They blocked it because they fear it, remember that!!!

04-30-2008, 04:34 AM
They might as well rename this place BSOAFFAIRS.com

We have the busiest forum on the site with 27k posts and we shouldn't be proud of that.

vote no

04-30-2008, 04:46 AM

They blocked it because you're supposed to be working. You don't get paid to go online and bash fellow officers. You're also not supposed to be discussing the PBA while on duty. You happen to be doing both at the same time. If you want to bash your fellow officers and discuss the PBA I guess you'll just have to do it on your own time from your own computer from now on. How tragic!!

04-30-2008, 05:30 AM

They blocked it because you're supposed to be working. You don't get paid to go online and bash fellow officers. You're also not supposed to be discussing the PBA while on duty. You happen to be doing both at the same time. If you want to bash your fellow officers and discuss the PBA I guess you'll just have to do it on your own time from your own computer from now on. How tragic!!

And...................Oh no, some of you might have to grow some balls and say something to a person to their face. OH NO.
The only thing they fear is the stupidity. This is like BSO's MTV. Yo BSO Raps. The dumming down of BSO........................

04-30-2008, 06:08 AM
Remember they block because they fear the truth.

04-30-2008, 11:09 AM
Vote Yessssss

04-30-2008, 11:28 AM
Vote Yessssss

Vote Nooooooooooooo

04-30-2008, 12:47 PM

No, they blocked it because some abused it. I hope nobody was posting sh1t here while on duty. That is an easy way to get jammed up.

04-30-2008, 01:52 PM
the fact that they had to block it from work shows just how many idiots BSO employs

The entire HR department needs to be fired and the hiring practices need to be changed.

04-30-2008, 04:21 PM
They blocked it because they fear our voice.

04-30-2008, 06:51 PM
I bet the 5th Floor still has access. How could they not when supporting the sheriff on here is Benji's main job description

04-30-2008, 09:03 PM

Yep, they fear your anonymous, malcontent, hypocritcal, lazy voice. They fear you dumbing down the agency. They fear your ignorance and misquotes and half truths.

Tell yourself what you need to, to help you sleep better at night, but you know the truth....They stopped us from viewing it online at work, so that we could be more productive at work, and stop all the BS, when we are supposed to be doing other things.

04-30-2008, 09:09 PM
they just had to removed the cavalieri thread because everyone was outraged at the unfairness of allowing him to remain an active supervisor while they dragged their feet in hopes of clearing him. the truth is the truth, it is what it is and no one can run or cover the truth forever. just let the facts come out and deal with them. maybe bso is not in the truth business. it is only the truth if it pertains to the other guy

04-30-2008, 10:38 PM
What? Both of you?

04-30-2008, 10:51 PM
yep, yes the two of us, shows how you are not aware of what is happening

05-01-2008, 12:24 AM
yep, yes the two of us, shows how you are not aware of what is happening

I knew there were only two of you...

05-01-2008, 03:04 AM

And...................Oh no, some of you might have to grow some balls and say something to a person to their face. OH NO.
The only thing they fear is the stupidity. This is like BSO's MTV. Yo BSO Raps. The dumming down of BSO........................

BSO'S mtv. I love it. Absolutely! The dumming down of BSO.

05-01-2008, 03:06 AM
What are you talking about?? I just got on shift, and logged on........and here is Leoafffairs.

05-01-2008, 03:12 AM
I bet the 5th Floor still has access. How could they not when supporting the sheriff on here is Benji's main job description

It was an unfair site block. We need to know who is disgruntled and who may go off while on the job. They took away another valuable tool!

05-01-2008, 03:36 AM
Remember, remember the 5th of November...

05-01-2008, 11:32 AM
Has anyone noticed a drastic drop of posts since BSO blockled their computers from LEOAFFAIRS. That just proves that most of the posts/nonsense/rumors came from people who work at the PSB/BSO. Therefore it also shows how immature, incompetent and corrupt this agency is.
What is even more funny is that most of the people who work at the PSB are detectives or high rank. So these employees not only use work time to post (which is a violation of policy!!!) but also ignore their duties to the public because they want to act like school children.
This is great, BSO shows the truth when they finally blocked the computers.
I TOLD U SO! :lol:

05-01-2008, 11:57 AM
I sure hope you are not a detective. Did you fail the test?