PDA

View Full Version : farewell to the 5

04-29-2008, 10:16 PM
The department is gonna be in a world of shizat when the 5 rooks leave the department. Their already in the process.

04-30-2008, 12:34 AM
Pull the rookies out of DB and let them serve some "more" time on thwe road.

04-30-2008, 12:36 AM
yup! thats right! were gone! gone like the goatee and perks baby!! you know what... i really, and i mean this, REALLY love this place! and my co-workers... but i came for things that are being taken away and empty promises! the chief is scaring me... i came for reasons that are being taken away now... and other things that wont ever happen... everyone is always saying we shouldnt complain because we are new and rookies this rookies that.. well those people can suck our aces because when we leave youll be working the weekends.. new people are just as important as the old timers.. and dont worry if we leave the chief wont fill our spots anyways so you wont have more dumb rookies messing up.. the only good thing when i leave is that youll be able to use my car with 100,000 + miles on it as a spare instead of the k-9 spare... cmon guys seriously we go out there and bust our aces some of us with no experience and some with experience, we dont ask for much... we dont ***** and complain... little things that cost no money makes us happy... no one asks us what we want... but you know what... you dont want to hire anyone?!?! 5 year minimum for specialized units?!!? no goatee's?!!??! you got it chief!! COUNTY HERE WE COME!!! wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!!

04-30-2008, 01:28 AM
The old timers told you so ! More to come, watchout from those who know!

04-30-2008, 04:28 AM
yup! thats right! were gone! gone like the goatee and perks baby!! you know what... i really, and i mean this, REALLY love this place! and my co-workers... but i came for things that are being taken away and empty promises! the chief is scaring me... i came for reasons that are being taken away now... and other things that wont ever happen... everyone is always saying we shouldnt complain because we are new and rookies this rookies that.. well those people can suck our aces because when we leave youll be working the weekends.. new people are just as important as the old timers.. and dont worry if we leave the chief wont fill our spots anyways so you wont have more dumb rookies messing up.. the only good thing when i leave is that youll be able to use my car with 100,000 + miles on it as a spare instead of the k-9 spare... cmon guys seriously we go out there and bust our aces some of us with no experience and some with experience, we dont ask for much... we dont ***** and complain... little things that cost no money makes us happy... no one asks us what we want... but you know what... you dont want to hire anyone?!?! 5 year minimum for specialized units?!!? no goatee's?!!??! you got it chief!! COUNTY HERE WE COME!!! wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo!!

I'm sure the Chief is going to read your post and change everything based on your statement. Anyway have fun @ county.

04-30-2008, 05:59 AM
im not trying for anyone to change anything... im just saying the truth.. and yes ill have fun at the county.. where i can hide from all this crap and dont have to wait 5 years or 15 to do something else... it wouldnt be bad doing 15 years of patrol if they wouldnt mess with things and just let us be happy on the road... but like i said im not trying to write something so someone can read it and change things.. obviously they dont care what we think anymore... so yea i will have fun... you worry about shining your boots and keeping the station clean you sea donkey!

04-30-2008, 06:03 AM
oh yea and dont worry ill call you from the county, God forbid you ever get into a shooting, since no admin will ever call or show up... but remember dont leave an air freshner on your rear view mirror because everyone will find out! sea donkey in da house!!

04-30-2008, 07:23 AM
dont leave mad just leave, more overtime for me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

04-30-2008, 12:48 PM
Good luck , and good choice MDPD. Many places and units to go, just keep your attitude in check. In this day and age, just do a little real policework and you will be fine. Many great friends at the County!

04-30-2008, 01:11 PM
im glad you are leaving you worthless fuk.. go have fun at the county you fuk.. hope you enjoy your am fm radio in your new county car you fuk.. enjoy your 5 day work week you fuk..so what, i have to shine my boots now, take my front license plate off my car and make sure i have all my buttons on my shirt...damn. another thing, i dont want any admin showing up if i ever get involved in a shooting because they are all fake and dont give a s h i t anyways, will it make you feel that much better if prescott showed up? that guy cant even find his way out of a paper bag. by the way, the county dont perk and they dont have goatees.

04-30-2008, 03:50 PM
listen here you penis head... i dont give a rats ace if the county dont have perks because im not going to suck balls to go home early an hour and 30min before my shift is over... plus ill prob be in a specialized unit before i know it so i wont be *****ing and complaining like you and wont mind working that extra hour on my friday... as for 5 days work week, i guess it wont matter when i can take off when ever the fuk i want with out worry about the calander and ill have all the comp to do so... and obviously youre too busy on this site to know that all the new county units bring a am fm radio you penis sucker... and to be honest with you, i rather have no radio in my unit but not have 100,000 miles in that garbage smelling like gas.. as far as admin showing up, they dont care here, they dont care in the county, but atleast they do their job... aaaaaand last but not least, goatees... so what, we dont have them here anymore and i guess its a sacrafice ill make because guess what homo, i wont be contributing 10% to my pension so ill be able to use that extra money to buy you boots and buttons on your shirt and still have extra money to buy you a friend.. oh yea and i can drive my take home anywhere in the county and pay NOTHING! NOTHING! so dont worry you keep paying 10% for pension, pay for your take home and cant take it no where, shave your goatee, and clean the station you house keeping homo!!

04-30-2008, 04:30 PM
Fidel, you sound like you have a lot of hatred built up inside. Imagine how you will feel with 15 yrs on and the same ole bs goin on (meaning the road always getting f'd). I wish I would have left when I had the chance. I'm not tryin to be a jerk but you should leave, this place suks and is only getting worse. People use to knock the door down to work for NMB, now they use this dept to get certified or as a stepping stone (kinda like Pincrest). Your chances of getting a specialty unit or promoted is slim. When you have 15+ yrs and can finally go to a specialty unit, you probably will be over this police crap and looking forward to retirement. LL ran this dept into the ground and the new head honcho isn't doin much to build it back up, just punishing the road like whats been going on for many yrs here. By the way, I heard he flipped a lid the other day cuz a picture in his office wasn't level.

Fidel, your probably a good cop with alot of ambition. Use that to excel in another dept. The more time you spend here, that ambition will fade away. Good Luck kiddo.

04-30-2008, 04:47 PM
yep, its all coming true. RH boy is the next two steps down from where we were. The prozac should still be in his drawer from prior one's who sat in that chair! The priorities in this place are messed up, what happened to solving crimes, locking up the bad guys and really supporting us who work everyday on the street!

04-30-2008, 09:46 PM
I realize that some of you are upset with recent decisions, and some of those concerns seem to be justified, but why are you attacking each other and not focusing your energy on solving problems?

This is not a rookie v. veteran thang.

And if there really are five rookies thinking about leaving, then I say go and God speed. Go while you can. Jump ship and don't look back. You'll be better off leaving NMB while you can, before you get too many years invested. Me? I'm stuck like Chuck, and I don't mean CCMF. It is not too late for some of you younger guys to jump ship and get signed on with a real PD, not Bill Berger's hand-me-down pipe dream PD.

05-02-2008, 11:10 AM
Chief:Okay we are in a budget crunch we need to cut out extra spending. There will be no raises this year, except for those union people.
Staff:Yes Chief.
Chief:Wheres Frank my pictures not level
Staff: We will find him Chief.
Chief:I want my office painted everyone weekend I like the smell of fresh paint Monday morning.
Staff: Yes Chief
Chief:I want every wall in this department painted with fresh paint do you hear me?
Staff:Yes Chief
Staff:But Chief what about the money we dont have any it costs to buy paint were up to $7000.00 now.
Chief:Take it from one of the road guys overtime cut their overtime!
Chief:I am going to make a deputy chief and the position must be interviewed for. I don't care if we don't have money cut more things the road gets. I want a deputy chief.
Staff:Chief your lowering morale
Chief:I said I want a deputy chief, my pictures level, my office painted every weekend and all the walls in the department painted.
Chief:This concludes the meeting oh KK can you turn your head back and forth?
KK:Yes Chief but may I ask why?
Chief:Yes your head is so far up my ass the back of my throat has a tickle and I needed you to scratch it

05-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Have things gotten this bad?...Miami Dade's enitire Intracoastal station speaks Creole now and you want to leave and join them??

05-02-2008, 02:07 PM
Chief: And KK can you please move your head over to the left a little because KP needs a little more space on the right.

KK: YES CHIEF !
KP: THANK YOU CHIEF !

05-11-2008, 02:51 AM
Have things gotten this bad?...Miami Dade's enitire Intracoastal station speaks Creole now and you want to leave and join them??

Yeah how sad is that, and they still get better compensation than NMB cops. Why anyone still walks into that lobby and asks for an application is beyond me. Maybe it's the shorts and goatees :?

05-13-2008, 06:19 AM

Is there something wrong with that? :?: