PDA

View Full Version : So long suckers!!!

04-29-2008, 03:26 AM
Instead of generating productivty (numbers) I am going to the supervisor of elections office and switch from republican to democrat. I know it's not much, but I can no longer support a party that doesn't represent me. Then I'm going home to take a nap. Just my way of stickin it to the 'Man."
10-08 and eight hours later 10-07.

04-29-2008, 04:40 AM
really? a nap? of all the things.. a nap? I don't get it, what have naps every done for you? You are one of those people that depends on naps...don't you? This country got along fine without naps, we didn't need them then and we don't need them now. Oh well, I will be here on this side so I will cancel out you nap, so it really doesn't matter.

04-29-2008, 01:54 PM
You made a good point to the slacker. I'm pissed at my party also (republican) but no way in hell am I going to vote for a power hungry ***** or someone who hates America. The republicans had the Oval office, the House and Senate for 6 years and still let the democrats run things. The only thing the GOP accomplished in those 6 years (in my view) was to get 2 really good justices appointed to the Supreme Court. If Margret Thatcher could run for president I would vote for her so it's not the female thing (although our director makes the opposite view palpable) and I could also vote for a black person (notice the absence of Africian American) like Walter Williams or Thomas Sowell, two great people of character. Although I don't cotton to what the slacker's attitude suggests, I do take a nap occasionally.

04-30-2008, 12:39 AM
You guys wouldn't recognize sarcasm if you stepped in it. I hope your investigative abilities are better.

04-30-2008, 02:05 AM
You guys wouldn't recognize sarcasm if you stepped in it. I hope your investigative abilities are better.

really? a nap? of all the things.. a nap? I don't get it, what have naps every done for you? You are one of those people that depends on naps...don't you? This country got along fine without naps, we didn't need them then and we don't need them now. Oh well, I will be here on this side so I will cancel out you nap, so it really doesn't matter.

How is that not sarcasm ? I thought it was pretty good as I was typing, I think I even chuckled..

04-30-2008, 12:12 PM

How is that not sarcasm ? I thought it was pretty good as I was typing, I think I even chuckled..

Well then, give yourself a banana.

04-30-2008, 07:12 PM
I did, your wife fed it to me with grapes, while serving drinks by the pool. :devil:

04-30-2008, 07:33 PM
I did, your wife fed it to me with grapes, while serving drinks by the pool. :devil:

I don't have a wife moron. That musta been yo mamma.

05-01-2008, 02:02 AM

I don't have a wife moron. That musta been yo mamma.

No wife? Wow your boyfriend is cute.

06-30-2008, 09:16 PM
Now you've got me pissed.... :x .....my boyfriend thinks you're cute too. :devil:

07-05-2008, 03:03 AM
Cuz I am. ;-)

Why do I like this job? Cuz I gots the day off ***** !!! Saw plenty of troopers waiting to run traffic after all the fireworks. HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS F-U-C-K-I-N-G PLACE !!!!