PDA

View Full Version : Santucci

04-29-2008, 12:03 AM
What happen to the Santucci post?

04-29-2008, 12:13 AM
I guess the Mod deleted it since it was filled with BS.

MOD 1
04-29-2008, 12:23 AM
What happen to the Santucci post?

I have removed it until I or your moderator have time to go through it.

Mod 1

04-29-2008, 04:50 AM

Perhaps it was filled with the truth.

05-01-2008, 02:59 AM
When did santucci become a moderator?

05-01-2008, 11:25 AM

Not if you posted anything.

05-01-2008, 12:48 PM

So why do you work so hard to conceal it? Well it dosnt matter my little management lackey the truth always comes out in the end. You see what happened to your boyfriend Jenne.

05-02-2008, 01:10 AM

So why do you work so hard to conceal it? Well it dosnt matter my little management lackey the truth always comes out in the end. You see what happened to your boyfriend Jenne.

Hey Artie,
How are the boys doing? Any new incidents lately??

I see someone revived this post. I say it again. GET A LIFE or GET OUT OF BSO. We dont need you here

05-02-2008, 03:19 AM
[quote="Anonymous":287e2av9]I guess the Mod deleted it since it was filled with BS.

Hey Artie,
How are the boys doing? Any new incidents lately??

I see someone revived this post. I say it again. GET A LIFE or GET OUT OF BSO. We dont need you here[/quote:287e2av9]

Yeah considering honest arte has been here what 3 months, and me 19 years, I'll leave because his his past and family business is an embarrassment. Yeah I'm leaving Arte by.

05-02-2008, 03:22 AM
Santucci and his family are direct reflection of the person that hired him, HONEST AL!!!!

05-02-2008, 03:46 AM
Santucci and his family are direct reflection of the person that hired him, HONEST AL!!!!

Birds of a feather!

MOD 1
05-02-2008, 01:00 PM
I have removed 2 posts by posters that have stated that they have obtained a user's IP address. Please do not come on here and state that you have obtained someone's IP address when you and I both know very well that you haven't. Even if you had, that would not allow you to identify the person.

If this continues, the poster doing this may be banned.

Mod 1

05-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Thanks Mod 1! It's good to know someone's not a rat.

05-03-2008, 12:18 PM

Bump

05-04-2008, 12:13 AM

Bump

Wow, Artie must be the Mod!!!!! I've seen several post removed that were way within the user agreement!!!
Looks like censorship to me!!!

MOD 1
05-04-2008, 01:12 AM

Bump

Wow, Artie must be the Mod!!!!! I've seen several post removed that were way within the user agreement!!!

No, it's just that you obviously don't want to understand the Terms of Use. You also don't understand that the moderators are smart enough to read between the lines.

Mod 1

05-04-2008, 01:16 AM

Bump

No, it's just that you obviously don't want to understand the Terms of Use. You also don't understand that the moderators are smart enough to read between the lines.

Mod 1

So explain what terms were violated ???

05-05-2008, 04:09 AM

Bump

Him and the Lieutenant are censors/Mods