PDA

View Full Version : SHERIFF LAMBERTI IS THE OBVIOUS CHOICE

04-28-2008, 08:06 PM
After reading so many comments here I thought I would leave my remarks for all to see. We have all done this job, not to get wealthy but for reasons that are varied among us all. I suggest that you support this man for sheriff as he is the ovewhelming choice to lead BSO in the right direction in the future. Salaries will get better but more concentration should be given to supporting Al Lamberti than lambasting him. No matter who would become sheriff, payraises would always be an issue with the rank and file but here is a man that will give you 110% of his efforts to make BSO a great place to work. Lamberti does need your support to continue the work that needs to get done in this organization but in the long run if he is given the chance to prove just how much he really can do for the good of all of BSO, and that includes pay raises then you will see that this man will be the best sheriff in BSO history. Go with a proven leader, not someone that will make false promises just to get your vote then let you down.

04-28-2008, 08:57 PM
After reading so many comments here I thought I would leave my remarks for all to see. We have all done this job, not to get wealthy but for reasons that are varied among us all. I suggest that you support this man for sheriff as he is the ovewhelming choice to lead BSO in the right direction in the future. Salaries will get better but more concentration should be given to supporting Al Lamberti than lambasting him. No matter who would become sheriff, payraises would always be an issue with the rank and file but here is a man that will give you 110% of his efforts to make BSO a great place to work. Lamberti does need your support to continue the work that needs to get done in this organization but in the long run if he is given the chance to prove just how much he really can do for the good of all of BSO, and that includes pay raises then you will see that this man will be the best sheriff in BSO history. Go with a proven leader, not someone that will make false promises just to get your vote then let you down.why, he made false promises. Lamberti is not as clean as you think. Ask the dep's that got fired in D-8. 6-months and 5-days, say good-bye.

04-28-2008, 09:07 PM
Keep lying PsychoTime...

04-28-2008, 09:47 PM
After reading so many comments here I thought I would leave my remarks for all to see. We have all done this job, not to get wealthy but for reasons that are varied among us all. I suggest that you support this man for sheriff as he is the ovewhelming choice to lead BSO in the right direction in the future. Salaries will get better but more concentration should be given to supporting Al Lamberti than lambasting him. No matter who would become sheriff, payraises would always be an issue with the rank and file but here is a man that will give you 110% of his efforts to make BSO a great place to work. Lamberti does need your support to continue the work that needs to get done in this organization but in the long run if he is given the chance to prove just how much he really can do for the good of all of BSO, and that includes pay raises then you will see that this man will be the best sheriff in BSO history. Go with a proven leader, not someone that will make false promises just to get your vote then let you down.

The problem is that Lame_Berti hasn't done anything to fix any problems. He's too concerned about being elected instead of acting like a sheriff. Another problem: pay raises. The management will always treat us like garbage. It's the same elitist attitude that has been at BSO since day one. When I started 25 years ago I heard the old timers telling me the same thing I am telling the new guys now. We need a total turn around and it's not Lame_Berti. We need a radical change here. Danny Wright is still a colonel. We have several useless majors collecting a pay check. I could go on and on. I hope you are not too ignorant to see this.

04-28-2008, 09:48 PM
You are an idiot if you believe that crap you wrote. Where have you been he has lied to us so many times its embarassing, I was once a definite supporter of Sheriff Lamberti, however I have been searching out another candidate, because I dont see things changing around BSO, they still want to control and intimidate us and then tell us its getting better. A vote for NO on this contract will show him we will not bend as others have in the past. If the Sheriff truely wants the support of the men and women of the sheriff's Office (oh and our friends and family ALSO) he needs to make our contract a fair and equitable one and not attempt to strongarm us!!

04-28-2008, 11:19 PM
You are an idiot if you believe that crap you wrote. Where have you been he has lied to us so many times its embarassing, I was once a definite supporter of Sheriff Lamberti, however I have been searching out another candidate, because I dont see things changing around BSO, they still want to control and intimidate us and then tell us its getting better. A vote for NO on this contract will show him we will not bend as others have in the past. If the Sheriff truely wants the support of the men and women of the sheriff's Office (oh and our friends and family ALSO) he needs to make our contract a fair and equitable one and not attempt to strongarm us!!

What the Sheriff needs to do is fire a few asshole lying weasles like you to get this place back in order. I'm hearing that it's a heartbeat away. It is never to late to rid this place of morons with an agenda. I've been on the job here for years and Lamberti has lied to no one. You hear me, no one. If you want lies just look to your union leaders who manufacture them by the day. Scumbags all. Your time is coming.This contract will pass.

04-29-2008, 01:06 AM
LAMBERTI- WHO ELSE CAN GET YOUR SON OUT OF A CRACK WHORE FELONY DRUG RAP? REALLY??? WHO ?????

I AM VOTING FOR LAMBERTI-MY SON'S A GOOD KID BUT JUST IN CASE HE GOES ON A BENDER AND SNORTS BLOW OFF A SLUT'S PIERCED CLITORIS I WANT TO KNOW THAT HE WILL GET A RIDE HOME FROM A LIEUTENANT LIKE I HEARD HAPPENED RECENTLY.

04-29-2008, 04:22 AM
It dosent matter if Lamberti lied or he didn't. Scott Israel's Political machine is in high gear and full speed ahead, he is going to wipe out Lamberti and the old guard that is still standing.

04-29-2008, 04:31 AM
I just read all the ablove posts and let summarize it all up for you:

Vote NO on the Contract
Vote NO to Sheriff Lamberti
VOTE YES FOR SCOTT ISREAL!!!!

See ya AL.

04-29-2008, 08:50 PM

Vote NO on the Contract

See ya AL.

YES, AGREED. SCOTT CLEAN THIS STINKING PLACE OUT. CHOP, CHOP, CHOP, BYE BYE SCUM ADMIN.

04-29-2008, 09:18 PM

Vote NO on the Contract

See ya AL.

PLEASE don't wrap all of these choices together. While the two decisions are related the choice is clear for one of them.

Is this a fair contract? The facts say NO. I've yet to see any facts that would support this contract as being fair.

Log into the members section, look at the facts yourself and you'll see the choice is clear.

www.bcpba.org (http://www.bcpba.org)