PDA

View Full Version : Marco Rubio

04-28-2008, 08:01 PM
I hope that you guys band together and not vote for Marco Rubio if he runs for mayor. We just screwed again in ref. to our pay. So imagine what he will due to you guys.

04-28-2008, 08:45 PM
I hope that you guys band together and not vote for Marco Rubio if he runs for mayor. We just screwed again in ref. to our pay. So imagine what he will due to you guys.

You are full of chit! FHP's pay, raises and benefits are determined by the executive branch of government -- The Governor! You must be a Carlos Alvarez's "chuparabo!"

No wonder you are trooper, can't even construct a simple sentence! Show us where and how, back it up with data from the House Appropriation Committee.

04-30-2008, 02:16 AM
[quote="Trooper-E":ic0tvzzf]I hope that you guys band together and not vote for Marco Rubio if he runs for mayor. We just screwed again in ref. to our pay. So imagine what he will due to you guys.

You are full of chit! FHP's pay, raises and benefits are determined by the executive branch of government -- The Governor! You must be a Carlos Alvarez's "chuparabo!"

No wonder you are trooper, can't even construct a simple sentence! Show us where and how, back it up with data from the House Appropriation Committee.[/quote:ic0tvzzf]

Where and How
Sorry my friend, your information is in-accurate.
The Gov can say he will give us the money, however; the Legislature must fund it.

If the Legislature does not identify a funding source, then no pay raise.
23 yrs of experience is my back up data..

05-02-2008, 06:12 PM
[quote="Where and How":18hxnbr5][quote="Trooper-E":18hxnbr5]I hope that you guys band together and not vote for Marco Rubio if he runs for mayor. We just screwed again in ref. to our pay. So imagine what he will due to you guys.

No wonder you are trooper, can't even construct a simple sentence! Show us where and how, back it up with data from the House Appropriation Committee.[/quote:18hxnbr5]

Where and How
Sorry my friend, your information is in-accurate.
The Gov can say he will give us the money, however; the Legislature must fund it.

If the Legislature does not identify a funding source, then no pay raise.
23 yrs of experience is my back up data..[/quote:18hxnbr5]

23-year experience . . .with FHP:

No, my assertion was correct and based on the tried and true governmental maxim: "the Governor proposes and the legislative branch disposes." It seems that Carlos Alvarez's "Chuparabo" was wrong. According to the below excerpt from the newly approved budget, FHP IS getting a 5% raise. Imagine that?

http://www.local10.com/news/16112446/detail.html