PDA

View Full Version : MIAMI DADE PD ON I95

04-28-2008, 07:14 PM
I see Broward Sheriff's Office on 95 helping out but never Mia-Dade? Are they sitting on their hands?

Trooper86
04-28-2008, 07:58 PM
I see Broward Sheriff's Office on 95 helping out but never Mia-Dade? Are they sitting on their hands?

Miami-Dade Police is busy with there own calls for service. They are short handed like us.

04-28-2008, 10:38 PM
Damn I am surprised they are short handed as well.

04-29-2008, 12:32 AM
:devil:

04-29-2008, 12:58 AM
We need to help Metro out with manpower. I applied today!

04-29-2008, 01:26 AM
We need to help Metro out with manpower. I applied today!

Nice!

04-30-2008, 03:25 AM
:shock:

04-30-2008, 03:37 AM

Miami-Dade Police is busy with there own calls for service. They are short handed like us.

Miami-Dade and Miami are low. But the county is seeing areas forming cities to form their own police depts for quicker response. And more are in the talking/planning stages to do the same. Miami Herald article quoted planners as saying that was going to be much more in the future.

04-30-2008, 03:38 AM

Miami-Dade and Miami are low. But the county is seeing areas forming cities to form their own police depts for quicker response. And more are in the talking/planning stages to do the same. Miami Herald article quoted planners as saying that was going to be much more in the future.

Ya looks like Metro is going away.

You have that link to the article?

04-30-2008, 08:56 PM
Then they wonder why there is so much crime in Miami-Dade County. Too many useless city police agencies and no cooperation. There should be one agency countywide period. These cities all incorporated for the control of their officers. Miami-Dade PD did the worst thing by giving up their Sheriff for a director who answers to the Mayor of the county. Counties like Broward, Palm Beach, Pinellas, Polk, Volusia, Jacksonville (Duval), and many others have began having the Sheriff run the cities. Miami-Dade is going backward.