PDA

View Full Version : Fort Pickens gate parking lot problem

04-28-2008, 03:43 PM
Where any of our guys hurt? ?

04-28-2008, 07:58 PM
talk about it elsewhere...

04-28-2008, 11:09 PM
No, if you don't like reading something here, then you should go somewhere else. A**hole

04-28-2008, 11:20 PM
No, if you don't like reading something here, then you should go somewhere else. A**hole

You are one tough dude... ask someone at muster or stfu...

04-29-2008, 02:04 AM

You are one tough dude... ask someone at muster or stfu...

Agreed. CBB causes enough attention in itself. We don't need a post started on it.

04-29-2008, 03:59 AM
Great job Stump. Everybody needs two cans

04-29-2008, 04:28 AM
Chl 3 talked about it on the news tonight. Someone should call them and tell them not to talk about it.

04-29-2008, 06:08 AM
Have the sheriff call and yell at the news director. That usually shuts them up.

04-29-2008, 11:14 AM
Great Job Deputies. Keep Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

04-29-2008, 01:41 PM
Chl 3 talked about it on the news tonight. Someone should call them and tell them not to talk about it.

You have got to be kidding right? You make it sound like they did something wrong.

DDG
04-29-2008, 03:03 PM
CBB was OUT OF CONTROL.. GEEEZZZ.. ok here is a question for Morgan.. what will he do, IF elected about CBB??? will he go with Leroy Boyd and we can all have a sit in at the parking lot, while ANIMALS tear up the beach and cause us to LOSE tourist???

04-29-2008, 03:24 PM
I've watched the videos and every deputy in them acted professionally even under high stress. Good job gentlemen!

There are those who will twist this beach incident because they either hate cops, hate the sheriff and want their candidate or just like stirring shite. The public supports deputies because they know how this portion of the beach is destroyed every year by the same segment of society.

Keep doing your job and don't let the detractors get you down. The good citizens of Escambia County are behind you.

04-29-2008, 04:16 PM
I've watched the videos and every deputy in them acted professionally even under high stress. Good job gentlemen!

There are those who will twist this beach incident because they either hate cops, hate the sheriff and want their candidate or just like stirring shite. The public supports deputies because they know how this portion of the beach is destroyed every year by the same segment of society.

Keep doing your job and don't let the detractors get you down. The good citizens of Escambia County are behind you.

Exactly.

04-29-2008, 04:18 PM
It's bad enough when a small element in the community will take every opportunity to turn any and all situations against law enforcement for a political agenda but it's really unacceptable and disgusting when some officers do the same thing...Instead of the usual critcism and political attempts to blame the sheriff....how about just once blaming the small portion of those gathered for the problems which thankfully no officers were injured....and the situation was handled in what by all appearances looked like in a professional manner...There will be issues for the upcoming campaigns but to turn against each other or blame the sheriff in this type of incident is very low...

04-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Law&Order you sound like you support The Worm.

04-29-2008, 10:02 PM
Law&Order you sound like you support The Worm.

Sounds like he supports COPS which obviously you don't!

04-30-2008, 01:12 PM
First....have no idea about the reference made about 'the worm'....but it's really not difficult to figure out my support...Instead of any political agenda and blaming the current administration for the problem at the beach...the blame should rest on the shoulders of the small element that gathered and decided to battle the law enforcement officers that were attempting to restore some type of order...If this situation or others similar are second guessed..criticized by those with a political agenda and that agenda is placed above the safety of the officers then it would seem that the problem rests with you and others like you that have a problem with law enforcement...

04-30-2008, 07:05 PM
Vote for Law&Order, Sheriff of Escambia County :!:

05-01-2008, 12:08 AM
LEO's need to protect themselves as well as the public. If we all have to go to the beach for weekend to be sure they are safe I am willing to do so. Anyone else?

05-01-2008, 12:55 AM
LEO's need to protect themselves as well as the public. If we all have to go to the beach for weekend to be sure they are safe I am willing to do so. Anyone else?

I'm in.

The crowd there was out of hand. As for the POS, if he was a law abiding citizen he would not have been arrested. If he did not resist arrest, he would not have been countered with the appropriate force according to the laws of the State of Florida. If the crowd was not such a threat, there would have been more time to get him in the back seat. They had to get him handled fast or it would have gotten worse. They did right.

Now, will some people see it that way? Hell no. They will see no fault in the POS and only in the police. If Al or Jessie, for instance, want to expend energy on the issue, then they should have showed up 8 to 10 years ago and been a positive influence in his live as a youngster before he grew up to be a POS.

The issue is responsibility. They won't be responsible but they want to hold others responsible for their irresponsibility.

05-01-2008, 12:57 AM
One more thing: How would you like to have to show up Monday morning and face a citizen review board assembled by David Morgan and run by Leroy Boyd?

Yeah, me neither.

05-01-2008, 04:27 AM
One more thing: How would you like to have to show up Monday morning and face a citizen review board assembled by David Morgan and run by Leroy Boyd?

Yeah, me neither.

Morgan has no problem with the ECSO actions on the beach. I know because I called and asked him. Unlike you. Also, he isn't one to second guess deputy actions that he didn't witness himself personally. Is there any way you can talk about an issue without your imagined paranoia about candidate David Morgan surfacing? He'll be the best sheriff this county ever had. Just wait and see. You ought to worry more about the FEMA audit and the overtime pay issue. Things could change very soon and very fast at the ECSO. Should FEMA discover fraud I wonder how the sheriff will "fix" it as he stated to WEAR?

05-01-2008, 05:07 AM
What Morgan BS. It never changes... Harry, could care less about the audit. No one at the SO seems to think there are any issue's. It's strange how you always think some great power is gonna swoop in and remove car 1. I just dont see it. I dont even support the Mac, before you make your nugget speach. Your line of crap just stinks. Peabody, Morgan, Craig, etc etc etc... Go manage an old folks home it's more your speed. They would love to hear your wonderland stories all day.

05-01-2008, 05:15 AM
Hey Larry you out there? How about a speach or pro-active letter to motivate some of us. Maybe something about how you can turn the SO around during these troubling economic times. Show us some type of plan. Re-energize some of the walking Zombies. Give us something to look forward too, please. Craig this does not mean you now type how great morgan is and how his MP time means he can run nasa. This post is directed to Larry.

05-01-2008, 06:56 AM
[quote="Anonymous"]Harry, could care less about the audit. Did you ask him? I didn't think so. Maybe if you stopped making up everybody's thoughts for them you'd be closer to the truth. That the source of BS is you and those closed minded people like you. No one at the SO seems to think there are any issue's. Sure. That group doesn't include the second team of FEMA auditors camped out at Leonard Street. It's strange how you always think some great power is gonna swoop in and remove car 1. I just dont see it. Nobody ever does. The Feds move with no warning. Ever heard of trial by ambush?

MOD 504
05-01-2008, 11:49 AM
To poster:Uhhhhh Riiiiight

We deleted your previous post do to some of it's content. We appreciated
everyone's opinion on different matters, and we encourage everyone to post.

Please review the" terms of use"

05-01-2008, 03:34 PM
To poster:Uhhhhh Riiiiight

We deleted your previous post do to some of it's content. We appreciated
everyone's opinion on different matters, and we encourage everyone to post.

Please review the" terms of use"

I read the TERMS and calling an Idiot (Morgan) an Idiot doesn't violate anything. You, however, seem fine with violating FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

05-01-2008, 05:51 PM

Yeah, me neither.

Morgan has no problem with the ECSO actions on the beach. I know because I called and asked him. Unlike you. Also, he isn't one to second guess deputy actions that he didn't witness himself personally. Is there any way you can talk about an issue without your imagined paranoia about candidate David Morgan surfacing? He'll be the best sheriff this county ever had. Just wait and see. You ought to worry more about the FEMA audit and the overtime pay issue. Things could change very soon and very fast at the ECSO. Should FEMA discover fraud I wonder how the sheriff will "fix" it as he stated to WEAR?

Did Morgan personally witness the jail issues he is second guessing?

05-01-2008, 10:00 PM
No sympathy for the pos that was arrested. After watching the videos I would give you an "A-". My only question is where did you learn that come-a-long hold?

05-01-2008, 11:13 PM

Yeah, me neither.

Did Morgan personally witness the jail issues he is second guessing?

I second this what about the jail issues? Morgan calling us murderers, yet he never witnessed or knows anything about what happened in the jail. You ask why or how I know that? Because he was not in the jail with me when it happened.

I will vote for Larry Scapecchi and so will most of the Detention Deputies (CO’s).

05-02-2008, 12:24 AM
Keep repeating your lies about Morgan. He will be your next sheriff. Nobody called you murderers but yourselves on this blog. Whether you believe it or not, things can be better run in your jail. Progress is always possible iof you are open to improvement. Vote for whomever you like. Morgan will be the first to defend that right. (Unlike your sheriff) But repeating lies will not make them true. If you know something about a jail "murder" possibly you should speak to an investigator. Otherwise stop being the only source of these fantasy comments attributed to David Morgan.

05-02-2008, 01:16 AM
Some quotes from Morgan:

1. "Buildings don't kill people, people kill people"

2. "No one has been disciplined over any of these deaths."

3. From the fron page of his website:

Wonder why there are big problems
at the Escambia County Jail?
Read these 3 articles and you'll know.

Season of Suicides
10 Day Death Sentence
Judging the Jails

3. "We've had 13 deaths in the jail. 13 deaths in the jail. 11 minority memebers."

4. "15 people have died at the jail under the McNesby Administration." (Most recent he says 18)

5. "our inmate death is 5 times the national average"

6. "We have a jail in a county in the united states of america that has had 15 deaths in the last 6 years by other than natural means, by other than natural means."

7. "You know is it true that we've had all these deaths in the jail I mean, I and by the way if you want the fifteen names I've got the fifteen names"

8. "jail homicde rate 6 times national average"

05-02-2008, 04:40 AM
Keep repeating your lies about Morgan. He will be your next sheriff. Nobody called you murderers but yourselves on this blog. Whether you believe it or not, things can be better run in your jail. Progress is always possible iof you are open to improvement. Vote for whomever you like. Morgan will be the first to defend that right. (Unlike your sheriff) But repeating lies will not make them true. If you know something about a jail "murder" possibly you should speak to an investigator. Otherwise stop being the only source of these fantasy comments attributed to David Morgan.

Morgan speak with the forked tongue!

The entire county knows this... every where I go, I hear whispers about the lunatic fringe (you).

LARRY NOT HARRY
LARRY NOT THELBERT

ps: the real funny thing about this is you try and convince everyone about how great Thelbert is but you just did the hole deeper. you are 2-5 bro!

05-02-2008, 05:12 AM
Some quotes from Morgan:

1. "Buildings don't kill people, people kill people"

2. "No one has been disciplined over any of these deaths."

3. From the fron page of his website:

Wonder why there are big problems
at the Escambia County Jail?
Read these 3 articles and you'll know.

Season of Suicides
10 Day Death Sentence
Judging the Jails

3. "We've had 13 deaths in the jail. 13 deaths in the jail. 11 minority memebers."

4. "15 people have died at the jail under the McNesby Administration." (Most recent he says 18)

5. "our inmate death is 5 times the national average"

6. "We have a jail in a county in the united states of america that has had 15 deaths in the last 6 years by other than natural means, by other than natural means."

7. "You know is it true that we've had all these deaths in the jail I mean, I and by the way if you want the fifteen names I've got the fifteen names"

8. "jail homicde rate 6 times national average"

And you have a problem with which fact or article?

05-02-2008, 05:19 AM

Morgan speak with the forked tongue!

The entire county knows this... every where I go, I hear whispers about the lunatic fringe (you).

LARRY NOT HARRY
LARRY NOT THELBERT

ps: the real funny thing about this is you try and convince everyone about how great Thelbert is but you just did the hole deeper. you are 2-5 bro!

We hear different things every day. We hear McNesby has to go and we hear people repeating our information all the time. Difference is most of them recognize the truth and facts when they hear it. The majority of voters are not a "fringe" and they believe in Morgan. If you want to question or talk about his opinions or information feel free. He stands by what he has said and published. Name calling won't change the course of this election. If you want to influence the candidate I suggest you try a frank but respectful discussion. You can list his statements until November if you like. We have no problem with seeing our campaign statements repeated. You are questioning what facts or opinions?

MOD 504
05-02-2008, 05:28 AM
We encourage you to post your opinions, views, facts, etc. It seems that the
previous post are off topic. Feel free to start a new TOPIC so others who wish to stay on this topic can post their views.

Thank You,

05-02-2008, 12:22 PM
The PBA has already questioned your "facts" and you refused to answer them. Why I want to sit down and "influence" the candidate? He is was he is.

Paladin
05-02-2008, 08:37 PM
You are correct that this thread has takes a sharp turn away from the origional subject. If you will notice the post after your post payed you no mind.

Please move the irrevelant posts to a new heading, or to one of the several existing threads about the candidates for Sheriff.

MOD 504
05-03-2008, 12:09 AM
You are correct that this thread has takes a sharp turn away from the origional subject. If you will notice the post after your post payed you no mind.

Please move the irrevelant posts to a new heading, or to one of the several existing threads about the candidates for Sheriff.

Paladin that is a good suggestion, thank you. Now if we can figure out were these irrelevant posts belong we will move them. This is to try to keep the integrity of the original "TOPIC". If there is no relevant "TOPIC" for them they may be deleted or placed in a new "TOPIC". We will address this matter
as time permits.

MOD 504
05-03-2008, 02:48 AM
We have to correct our last post, At this point in the we are unable to move post around inside and individual forum from TOPIC to TOPIC. Sorry that the information was incorrect, but none the less user Paladin had a good idea.
So please keep your post on topic, as or options are limited.

05-03-2008, 03:57 AM
The crowd there was out of hand. As for the POS, if he was a law abiding citizen he would not have been arrested. If he did not resist arrest, he would not have been countered with the appropriate force according to the laws of the State of Florida. If the crowd was not such a threat, there would have been more time to get him in the back seat. They had to get him handled fast or it would have gotten worse. They did right.

Now, will some people see it that way? Hell no. They will see no fault in the POS and only in the police. If Al or Jessie, for instance, want to expend energy on the issue, then they should have showed up 8 to 10 years ago and been a positive influence in his live as a youngster before he grew up to be a POS.

The issue is responsibility. They won't be responsible but they want to hold others responsible for their irresponsibility. That is the warped logic of Movement for Change. Who are they supporting for Sheriff???