PDA

View Full Version : 89 Cents

04-28-2008, 01:59 PM
For those of you doing the math our raise, which we will not even get until October, is only an 89 cent an hour raise for most troopers!!!!

89 cents an hour. That is what this state thinks of you. Now go stop some cars and get ran over or get your head blown off!

04-28-2008, 02:05 PM
You got a 5% raise? That's better than a lot of agencies. Congratulations!

04-28-2008, 02:09 PM
[quote="Anonymous"]You got a 5% raise? That's better than a lot of agencies. Congratulations![/quote

Mr.
When troopers are leaving in groves because of the pay raise, what do you say when there are no troopers on the road.

Its bad already...

04-28-2008, 02:41 PM
Retain this!

( ! )

:lol:

04-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Write warnings!

04-28-2008, 03:52 PM
You got a 5% raise? That's better than a lot of agencies. Congratulations!

I work for another state agency, and got NOTHING!

Mr.
When troopers are leaving in groves because of the pay raise, what do you say when there are no troopers on the road.

Its bad already...

First off, the word is droves, not groves. Second, ALL leo's take the chance of getting shot at and run over on traffic stops, not just FHP... sparky.

04-28-2008, 03:55 PM
[quote=Anonymous]You got a 5% raise? That's better than a lot of agencies. Congratulations!

Mr.

Its bad already...

First off, the word is droves, not groves. Second, ALL leo's take the chance of getting shot at and run over on traffic stops, not just FHP... sparky.[/quote:2gq746uj]

And none make contact with as many potentially violent people as FHP. DOT stops truck drivers all day and FWC stops boaters all day. FHP is stopping God knows who in a car that just came back stolen or with a tag not assigned and the 5 people in the car are acting very strange. No other state agency compares to FHP. Give me a break.

04-28-2008, 03:56 PM
When those "other" state LEOs are calling for me to take a drunk from them during a x50 then they can NEVER compare what we get to what they get. The jobs are like comparing apples to oranges.

04-28-2008, 03:59 PM
[quote=Anonymous]You got a 5% raise? That's better than a lot of agencies. Congratulations!

Mr.

Its bad already...

First off, the word is droves, not groves. Second, ALL leo's take the chance of getting shot at and run over on traffic stops, not just FHP... sparky.[/quote:3es0ur05]

I believe in Citrus County, they are leaving in Groves :shock:

04-28-2008, 03:59 PM
"Leaving in groves" !!!!!!That's rich. They need to tighten up that CJBAT. The grammar and spelling on this site is BAD !!!!