PDA

View Full Version : How about SOAR?

04-27-2008, 11:49 PM
Do we still have SOAR so we can keep paying the bills til we find our new job?

04-28-2008, 01:04 AM

$675,000.00 for the year! You might get 4 hours a month!!!

04-28-2008, 01:19 AM
F-SOAR......on People first I'll start putting my time under the new F-Fhp time code. F-FHP ---1000-- 8.00 hrs. , ha ha ha I hope Florida really doesn't need a highway patrol b/c they ain't got one now. Even the ones who are still here getting paid are not going to be working.

04-28-2008, 03:38 PM

HOW MUCH MONEY WAS USUALLY IN THE SOAR PROGRAM? HOW MUCH OF A CUT WAS THIS? 50%? 75%?

04-28-2008, 04:04 PM
SOAR...haha. The state keeps us poor so we have no choice but to work SOAR. It puts more people on the road, requires we write tickets, and yet they pay us very little. Once again the state wins. Keep drinking the cool-aid folks or wise up and wage war against this corrupt state!

04-28-2008, 04:11 PM
DUDE - I GOTTA FEED MY KIDS. WHERE I LIVE, THIS IS ALL I GOT. COMPLAININ' DON'T PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE.

04-28-2008, 04:15 PM
F-SOAR......on People first I'll start putting my time under the new F-Fhp time code. F-FHP ---1000-- 8.00 hrs. , ha ha ha I hope Florida really doesn't need a highway patrol b/c they ain't got one now. Even the ones who are still here getting paid are not going to be working.
Thats for sure I am finding a nice field and shutting the AVL off. The calls will be answered and crashes are going to be taking the whole time to finish and thats it. No warnings, No Faulty's and No Citations. The radar and laser are turned off and the blinders are on. This STATE and Agency can have it. As soon as my house sells I am out.

04-29-2008, 12:51 AM

HOW MUCH MONEY WAS USUALLY IN THE SOAR PROGRAM? HOW MUCH OF A CUT WAS THIS? 50%? 75%?

Have seen it around 2 million.

04-29-2008, 01:20 AM
COLONEL CZERNIS CAN HAVE HIS PRETTY BOYS IN THEIR NEW DODGE CHARGERS WRITE ALL THE TICKETS.

I JUST GOT A SPARE OUT BACK TO USE SINCE MY CAR IS BEING TRADED AND A TWO YEAR TROOPER GETS THE REPLACEMENT DODGE BECAUSE HE HAD MORE CONTACTS PER HOUR. WFE

NEVER MIND THE FACT THAT I MADE OVER ONE HUNDRED DUI ARRESTS LAST YEAR.

COLONEL I WILL DRIVE THE OLD CROWN VIC I JUST JUMP STARTED AND SOME HOW I WILL MANAGE TO GET THE DAMN VECTOR LIGHTS TO WORK

BUT I PROMISE YOU I WILL NOT BE MAKING A HUNDRED DUI ARREST EVER AGAIN.

YOU JUST DONT GET IT.

05-06-2008, 02:51 PM

ANYBODY HAVE A LINK THAT CONFIRMS THIS FIGURE? I ASKED THE MAJOR AND HE SAID IT DID NOT GET CUT AT ALL. HE SAID THE COPPS GOT CUT IN HALF. THEN MY CAPTAIN SAID THEY RESTORED THE SOAR PROGRAM FOR LT'S AND CAPTS IN THE NEXT FISCAL YEAR. IF THEY REALLY STRIPPED THE SOAR FUNDS DOWN TO $675,000.00, I CAN"T SEE THEY RE-INSTATING THE BRASS' SOAR.

05-06-2008, 04:42 PM
COLONEL CZERNIS CAN HAVE HIS PRETTY BOYS IN THEIR NEW DODGE CHARGERS WRITE ALL THE TICKETS.

I JUST GOT A SPARE OUT BACK TO USE SINCE MY CAR IS BEING TRADED AND A TWO YEAR TROOPER GETS THE REPLACEMENT DODGE BECAUSE HE HAD MORE CONTACTS PER HOUR. WFE

NEVER MIND THE FACT THAT I MADE OVER ONE HUNDRED DUI ARRESTS LAST YEAR.

COLONEL I WILL DRIVE THE OLD CROWN VIC I JUST JUMP STARTED AND SOME HOW I WILL MANAGE TO GET THE darn VECTOR LIGHTS TO WORK

BUT I PROMISE YOU I WILL NOT BE MAKING A HUNDRED DUI ARREST EVER AGAIN.

YOU JUST DONT GET IT.

HEY, CONGRATS TO THIS POSTER, YOU FINALLY GOT IT.

They don't care, and you shouldn't either..

hurray..

05-06-2008, 06:09 PM
If you check your email on your state computer, I think CZ put out a letter about the recent cut backs from the legislation. I believe Soar was mentioned.