View Full Version : STOP ALL ACTIVITY AND PERFORM THE LEAST AMOUNT POSSIBLE

04-27-2008, 10:45 PM
5% holly crap SHUTT THIS PLACE DOWN
GET SICK
APPLY AT OTHER DEPARTMENTS
JUST PACK UP

YOU PAY WE PLAY

04-27-2008, 10:57 PM
I ani't playin no more.......our agency is a ***** that has always sucked hine tit.

04-27-2008, 11:01 PM
You need to write more tickets and stop crying. Failure to do so and you could be diciplined for not performing your job duties and not meeting division goals. Now get to work!

04-27-2008, 11:06 PM
Troopers Unit
Write warnings

BUMP!

04-27-2008, 11:07 PM
You need to write more tickets and stop crying. Failure to do so and you could be diciplined for not performing your job duties and not meeting division goals. Now get to work!

ONLY WRITE WARNINGS.

04-28-2008, 12:38 AM
This weekend was operation take it in the @$$.

04-28-2008, 04:03 AM

Go F*** yourself moron.

04-28-2008, 04:10 AM
Please right me up. I will tell m Supervisor to shove the letter up his ass. Put it in writing that I have to write tickets. Of course they wont do that. I will answer my calls for service only. On Soar I am only writing 8 citations that people can get dismissed for a reduced rate and 8 warnings, other then that I am parking were no one will see me and the AVL will be shut off. I am over this State and Agency. I still wont go green but I dont blame you guys that do.

04-28-2008, 05:20 AM
Please right me up. I will tell m Supervisor to shove the letter up his ass. Put it in writing that I have to write tickets. Of course they wont do that. I will answer my calls for service only. On Soar I am only writing 8 citations that people can get dismissed for a reduced rate and 8 warnings, other then that I am parking were no one will see me and the AVL will be shut off. I am over this State and Agency. I still wont go green but I dont blame you guys that do.

Exactly. This state has wanted something for nothing from me for years so Im finally turning it around on them. I want something (my pay) for doing nothing!

04-28-2008, 05:20 AM

Exactly. This state has wanted something for nothing from me for years so Im finally turning it around on them. I want something (my pay) for doing nothing!

04-28-2008, 06:21 AM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE&feature=related)

04-28-2008, 12:50 PM
5% equals 1700/year.

04-28-2008, 01:56 PM
5% equals 1700/year.

89 cents an hour!

04-28-2008, 03:25 PM
Minus taxes, social security and medicare...Hey, this is a 1,000 bonus! :shock:

04-29-2008, 09:45 AM
You get what you pay for! Write a few warnings and call it a day! No longer will I bust my @$$ for this department. My 40 blues a week are done and a thing of the past.

04-29-2008, 01:43 PM
You get what you pay for! Write a few warnings and call it a day! No longer will I bust my @$$ for this department. My 40 blues a week are done and a thing of the past.
Guys I am telling you don't even write warnings. Stay off the roads, find a nice quiet place to sit and don't do a dame thing unless you get a call for service. I am refusing to do S^%$. On Soar I am giving everyone a break, I will not write one that the person can't dismissed or reduced down. 1 Blue and 1 warning or FE on soar for a total of 8 blues and 8 warnings. For the rest of the week it will be a big Fat 0. For all the rest of you still writing 40 plus you are F-ing your brothers and sisters and you should be taken out back and beaten. Its time we finally stand up together. We could be great if only we all stuck together. This wouldn't happen anywere else beacuse the Troopers would come together.

04-29-2008, 01:46 PM
Guys I am telling you don't even write warnings. Stay off the roads, find a nice quiet place to sit and don't do a dame thing unless you get a call for service. I am refusing to do S^%$. On Soar I am giving everyone a break, I will not write one that the person can't dismissed or reduced down. 1 Blue and 1 warning or FE on soar for a total of 8 blues and 8 warnings. For the rest of the week it will be a big Fat 0. For all the rest of you still writing 40 plus you are F-ing your brothers and sisters and you should be taken out back and beaten. Its time we finally stand up together. We could be great if only we all stuck together. This wouldn't happen anywere else beacuse the Troopers would come together.

Im glad to see there is still some sane troopers out there instead of only whipped puppies with no feeling of self worth.

04-29-2008, 02:37 PM

Im glad to see there is still some sane troopers out there instead of only whipped puppies with no feeling of self worth.
The guys on my squad have stopped to. I think there was only one ticket writen yesterday out of 4 guys. It was a signal 12 with a Signal 99, only one ticket out of that was really good. The rest of the day was off the roadway.

04-29-2008, 03:10 PM
I forsee airplane detials for you my poor Troopers. Your hands will be tied to writing tickets. You talk a good game, but trust me, your management will have you poor Troopers working for that 5% you got.

04-29-2008, 03:23 PM
I forsee airplane detials for you my poor Troopers. Your hands will be tied to writing tickets. You talk a good game, but trust me, your management will have you poor Troopers working for that 5% you got.

My dear sir, there are ways around everything that they could throw at us, one just needs to be wise.
Is it my fault if i get a flat tire during the detail :?: Is it my fault if my car begins to overheat during the detail :?: Is it my fault if I take ill and have to go home during the detail :?: Is it my fault that when I know that a detail is at a certain time and place that I just so happen to be handling
another call,traffic stop, ect. :?:

How about you newer guys get with those who have been here a while. With time and age come wisdom :wink:

04-29-2008, 04:20 PM

My dear sir, there are ways around everything that they could throw at us, one just needs to be wise.
Is it my fault if i get a flat tire during the detail :?: Is it my fault if my car begins to overheat during the detail :?: Is it my fault if I take ill and have to go home during the detail :?: Is it my fault that when I know that a detail is at a certain time and place that I just so happen to be handling
another call,traffic stop, ect. :?:

How about you newer guys get with those who have been here a while. With time and age come wisdom :wink:

My belt broke once on the way to an airplain detail and the car had to be towed :roll:

angrytrooper
04-29-2008, 04:50 PM
Who's to say you need to write that person a ticket that the pilot gets for you. Write him a damn warning. When the pilot asks for your activity, just tell him only the ones that you have, no others. There are ways around everything

04-29-2008, 04:53 PM
Who's to say you need to write that person a ticket that the pilot gets for you. Write him a darn warning. When the pilot asks for your activity, just tell him only the ones that you have, no others. There are ways around everything

Right on. It is your name at the bottom of the ticket. You can write it if you want.

04-29-2008, 05:37 PM

Thanks for the info. I know I am taking my chances by hauling ass, but I will take my chances now knowing I will only recieve a warning. Keep up the case of the bad attitude.

04-29-2008, 05:39 PM
[quote=Anonymous]You get what you pay for! Write a few warnings and call it a day! No longer will I bust my @$$ for this department. My 40 blues a week are done and a thing of the past.

Thanks for the info. I know I am taking my chances by hauling ass, but I will take my chances now knowing I will only recieve a warning. Keep up the case of the bad attitude.[/quote:3rmylxr2]

We sure will until we are no longer treated like uneducated, unappreciated, slave workers by this ungrateful state.

04-29-2008, 08:18 PM
WITH ONLY ABOUT 675,000 DOLLARS ALLOCATED FOR SOAR IN THE NEXT FISCAL YEAR YOU WON'T BE WORKING MUCH OF IT.

67 K FOR EACH TROOP..... 40 HOURS PER TROOPER FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR I WOULD GUESS ?

SOME PENCIL PUSHER IN TALLAHASSE WILL PROBABLY REQUIRE US TO WORK IT AS DUI HOURS I WOULD SUSPECT ANYHOW.

ACTIVITY IS GOING TO TAKE A SERIOUS DIVE.

SOAR PAYS FOR ITSELF. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WOULD CUT A REVENUE GENERATING PROGRAM ?

04-30-2008, 02:56 AM
[quote=Anonymous]You get what you pay for! Write a few warnings and call it a day! No longer will I bust my @$$ for this department. My 40 blues a week are done and a thing of the past.

Thanks for the info. I know I am taking my chances by hauling ass, but I will take my chances now knowing I will only recieve a warning. Keep up the case of the bad attitude.[/quote:3jrxfwf6]

I'LL GET YOU!!! I OWN THE HIGHWAYS!!!!

04-30-2008, 06:20 AM
SOAR is not going anywhere. Get your facts straight before you post.

04-30-2008, 06:38 AM
Sorry to hear that you guys are not getting the equal pay scale with other State Patrol Agencies. We have a thankless job in the eyes of administrators and politicians.
A lot of you guys are posting comments on doing the bare minimum now, not writing movers, only writing warnings, while working soar only writing citation citizens can get out of, and some not writing citations at all.
What happened to your oath you guys so proudly proclaim you took? What a slap in the face is what it took to make you Troopers realize it is only a job.
Seems to me you have a lot of discretion while working your roads. While I really do sympathize with you guys and agree you deserve more that what you currently make, why would you guys not afford all this discretion you guys are talking about to a fellow LEO? It appears to me now that the majority of the FHP just likes writing other LEO's.
You guys seem to be hated by other Law Enforcement Agencies in Florida and a friend is better than an enemy, plus in numbers there is power. Maybe these other agencies could have lend ed support and a second voice to your cause instead of hoping your plight for better wages would fail.
Remember guys there is never a good reason to write a fellow LEO a citation for a b.s. traffic violation. Remember its only a job(a thankless one at that)

I hope your union tells them where to stick the $1,800 and goes to arbitration. Good luck and stay safe

04-30-2008, 04:53 PM
COME TO THE GREEN!

04-30-2008, 05:00 PM
If you guys can come up with a good excuse or reason, I'll take you out on a boat for a day. Turn in a UBC and see what the higher ups say.

Might be fun,
It would turn heads anyway, seeing a trooper on the water.

04-30-2008, 05:09 PM
If you guys can come up with a good excuse or reason, I'll take you out on a boat for a day. Turn in a UBC and see what the higher ups say.

Might be fun,

FWC or DEP or AG or whatever will be pissed!

04-30-2008, 05:11 PM

Might be fun,

I am one of those, trying to extend a fun day out of the car from 10-50's

04-30-2008, 05:23 PM

Might be fun,

and sig 4's

04-30-2008, 05:26 PM

Might be fun,

and sig 4's

It will be a day away.

04-30-2008, 07:01 PM

I WORK AIRPLANE DETAILS ALL THE TIME... CONSTANTLY.. IN AN 8HR SHIFT.. I WRITE...95% WARNINGS AND 5% TICKETS

THANKS FOR THE 1000 BONUS

04-30-2008, 08:38 PM
I was told by a Sarg that per policy you have to write citations while working an aircraft detail. Anyone care to offer their thoughts on that?

04-30-2008, 08:52 PM
What is wrong with this picture? a Wackenhut security guard tops out $10,000 more than us.
Company: WACKENHUT CORPORATION

Description

SECURITY Transit Public Safety Officers Up to $55,568/yr 3 years of U.S. civilian or U.S. military law enforcement exp req'd. Custom Protection Officers Up to $36,672/yr Seeking officers with: Criminal Justice degree, or Corrections officer experience, or former U.S. military, or Combat Arms MOS, or former U.S. law enforcement, or police academy graduates, or similar exp considered. We offer: Free D License Training, Free uniforms, Holiday Pay, Up to 3 weeks paid vacation, 401K, 40% tuition disc. health ins, life and disability ins. Main Office 5820 Blue Lagoon Drive Suite 300 Miami, FL 33126 Call: (305) 266-2004. Apply in person Mon-Fri. 9am - 4pm We also accept appli- cations at this office until 7pm on Wed and on Saturdays from 9am - 12pm. Lic. # AB8700008 South Dade Office 17891 South Dixie Hwy, Suite 101 Miami, FL 33157 Call: 305-232-8417 Apply in person Tue- Fri from 9am-4pm. Lic.# AB2500004 For a complete listing of the basic qualifica- tions for this position, visit: www.wackenhut.com (http://www.wackenhut.com) EOE M/F/D/V
Web-Id MH7327813

Source - Miami Herald

Trooper for .50 cal guns
05-01-2008, 12:05 AM
Joe Q Public wrote:
Joe Q Public wrote:
Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for the info. I know I am taking my chances by hauling ass, but I will take my chances now knowing I will only recieve a warning. Keep up the case of the bad attitude.

I think we are taking this in the wrong direction. My idea is to write more tickets as many as you can. "What The F*&% is idiot thinking?" I know that is what you are saying but here me out.
The more tickets you write, more money goes to fill the County Tresurey in the county you work in. This in turn will allow more Troopers to be hired when they jump ship. Just my thought on a bad situation :x

Trooper for .50 cal guns
05-01-2008, 12:09 AM
*Treasury*
Little type o. :lol:

05-01-2008, 01:08 AM
WITH ONLY ABOUT 675,000 DOLLARS ALLOCATED FOR SOAR IN THE NEXT FISCAL YEAR YOU WON'T BE WORKING MUCH OF IT.

67 K FOR EACH TROOP..... 40 HOURS PER TROOPER FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR I WOULD GUESS ?

SOME PENCIL PUSHER IN TALLAHASSE WILL PROBABLY REQUIRE US TO WORK IT AS DUI HOURS I WOULD SUSPECT ANYHOW.

SOAR PAYS FOR ITSELF. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY WOULD CUT A REVENUE GENERATING PROGRAM ?

For the same reason they spend close to a hundred grand to train a new trooper and then invite them to apply at a higher paying agency. The cycle keeps repeating and cost the state millions. The state then claim they are broke! Gee I wonder why. The lawmaker's are clueless and the citizen's have to pick up the tab because of the legistlature's IDIOTIC DECISIONS! Go figure, only in Florida. :shock: :shock: :shock:

05-01-2008, 03:45 AM

For the same reason they spend close to a hundred grand to train a new trooper and then invite them to apply at a higher paying agency. The cycle keeps repeating and cost the state millions. The state then claim they are broke! Gee I wonder why. The lawmaker's are clueless and the citizen's have to pick up the tab because of the legistlature's IDIOTIC DECISIONS! Go figure, only in Florida. :shock: :shock: :shock:

GOOD POST

05-01-2008, 03:46 AM

Might be fun,

and sig 4's

It will be a day away.