PDA

View Full Version : Brian Sauls to return

04-27-2008, 08:31 PM
With his pending case in State court it appears when Brian is done kicking the State's ass he will then be promoted to Director. It is then and only then that this Division will finally become a true law enforcement agency like it is supposed to be. Brian is a man who is innovative and knows the ways to reform ABT. He is the only one who will get this place back on its feet.

04-27-2008, 11:37 PM
Looking forward to his return!!!!

04-28-2008, 12:44 AM
All this silliness..if and when he comes back he'll come back as an LEI II. While some did not like him, he did not deserve the "Beckly" punishment. No one should have to go through what he and JL have though and I hope it never happens to those of you who chose to say bad things about them. To lose your job and your reputation becasue of such a terrible administration is not right. Like him or not, the situation sucks.

04-28-2008, 01:35 AM
We lost our "real law enforcement" status the day they took away our independence and put us under control of silly civilians!

04-28-2008, 02:49 AM
With his pending case in State court it appears when Brian is done kicking the State's ass he will then be promoted to Director. It is then and only then that this Division will finally become a true law enforcement agency like it is supposed to be. Brian is a man who is innovative and knows the ways to reform ABT. He is the only one who will get this place back on its feet.

Thought it was Pendarakis that is coming back as director. That;s what she has been saying. She said she will bring in Sauls as chief.

04-28-2008, 02:53 AM

OK Brian

04-28-2008, 02:56 AM
All this silliness..if and when he comes back he'll come back as an LEI II. While some did not like him, he did not deserve the "Beckly" punishment. No one should have to go through what he and JL have though and I hope it never happens to those of you who chose to say bad things about them. To lose your job and your reputation becasue of such a terrible administration is not right. Like him or not, the situation sucks.

OK Brian so it's Becklys fault that you did no work, constantly shot your mouth off and fought with all the agents in the office, did not file admin cases or do surveys then lied about it. You were the greatest smartest agent ever, etc. etc. etc. etc. You'll be back, lots of us will be sorry, etc. etc. etc. etc.

04-28-2008, 02:03 PM
I feel sorry for Fort Myers if he does come back. Hopefully someone there will stand up to that chump.

04-28-2008, 07:41 PM

So what happens to Cindy Casey, Virgadamo, Watts, Sellers, Sampson, Jones, Smith, Britt and Hill?

04-28-2008, 10:01 PM
I feel sorry for Fort Myers if he does come back. Hopefully someone there will stand up to that chump.

He liked to taunt people in his office and he had a reputation statewide as a loud mouth bully. He openly posted on this web site and is responsible for lots of personal attacked. Just what ABT doesn't need back.

04-28-2008, 10:36 PM
Sauls return would be a big mistake and a travesty.

04-28-2008, 11:39 PM
That's all he is....A BIG MOUTH. I'd equate him to a telephone tough guy...he wouldn't be hard to stand up to, just check his real history.

04-29-2008, 12:51 AM
Posts plenty on this web site and likes to threaten people. Talks about himself likes hes better than anyone. Bizarre. Had to work at a hurricane with the guy and he was a joke bossing everyone around and starting fights with everyone. Creep.

04-29-2008, 12:55 AM
What was the problem? If you have a problem with Brian he knows who you are and you'll be sorry. Look for Tania to return too.

04-29-2008, 12:56 AM

Exactly. Well Said.

04-29-2008, 04:53 AM

Exactly. Well Said.

Ok, Brian.. stop it. We know how you feel about yourself, too bad we all do not feel that way. I hope he does go back to Fort Myers, it is a deifferent office now. I do not see the agents there putting up with any crap from a bouncer... what a joke, he needs to get over himself. I hear Lee County is hiring dispatchers, maybe he could get a job there.

05-01-2008, 10:32 PM

Isn't he a bouncer at at bar in Ft. Myers? Great career enhancement..

06-24-2009, 12:11 AM
Depositions are coming and trial is starting soon. Wonder if the truth will come out.

07-03-2009, 02:14 PM
Here's the truth....he's a piece of shite, he got fired, he's suing, he'll get his job back because our attorney's suck and can't win a case. Good luck FM

07-03-2009, 08:48 PM
Last I heard he turned down his opportunity for a perc hearing so I imagine he is not going to get his job back ever. Doubtful he will ever get anything from this place. The guy was DaDouchebag material for sure so he got what he asked for.