PDA

View Full Version : Trooper/Corporal/Sergeant Transfers

04-27-2008, 06:12 PM
Anybody heard today if they are being transfered? I heard the Colonel was making some calls today, just trying to confirm.... Thanks and stay safe!!!!!

04-27-2008, 07:14 PM
Anybody heard today if they are being transfered? I heard the Colonel was making some calls today, just trying to confirm.... Thanks and stay safe!!!!!

Yes! I am transferring to an agency that doesn't treat their employees like dog shyt and actually pays above poverty! When you are getting ran over by that car or shot by the person you x50, just remember the guy driving the UPS truck makes about $15,000 more a year than you. It was really worth it huh?

04-27-2008, 07:56 PM
Thanks for your witty reply, glad to know your using your supreme intelligence where it will be recognized and compensated better. Tool....

04-27-2008, 08:51 PM

Yes! I am transferring to an agency that doesn't treat their employees like dog shyt and actually pays above poverty! When you are getting ran over by that car or shot by the person you x50, just remember the guy driving the UPS truck makes about $15,000 more a year than you. It was really worth it huh?

Dont let the door hit your in the arse..

Last hired, first fired.. Dont spit up!!

04-27-2008, 10:06 PM
Looks like we have some really jealous people here. Sure, stay with FHP and badmouth those that leave. You are only hurting yourself.