PDA

View Full Version : LCSO / FORT MYERS PD

04-27-2008, 07:20 AM
questions. Im not used to sheriff departments working the road where i am from. Do both departments get along? Is one higher on the totem pole than the other or is it just a jurisdiction thing. Do both have the same perks and working conditions? Not looking to start a bash session or who is better than who, just curious as to the difference between the sheriffs department and the police department. where i come from the sheriffs departments runs the jail and serves court papers, they dont do any type of law enforcement on the road, thanks,

04-27-2008, 04:49 PM
Both work the road. Sheriff's office has more authority because they work the whole county, not just one area. Now with being said, LCSO sucks. They write other cops. They think they are better than other agencies. They shake down mexicans on traffic stops. They **** people in their patrol cars while on duty. They run over people while responding to calls for service. They are generally bad people who can not be trusted. They actually get off on geting other cops in trouble. Do not work them.

05-07-2008, 03:27 AM
Both work the road. Sheriff's office has more authority because they work the whole county, not just one area. Now with being said, LCSO sucks. They write other cops. They think they are better than other agencies. They shake down mexicans on traffic stops. They fazugie people in their patrol cars while on duty. They run over people while responding to calls for service. They are generally bad people who can not be trusted. They actually get off on geting other cops in trouble. Do not work them.

What, did you not get hired by LCSO. FMPD has experienced the same type of issues! And the LCSO fired all of the people you mentioned, and arrested the thief. I work for the LCSO, I have never issued any ticket to any LEO/Firemen/EMT. I have never taken money or anything from anyone I have come in contact with. I've never run anyone over or done anything inappropriate in my patrol car. Now with that said LCSO is the best agency in the county. Just as I would hope LEO with other agencies would take pride in their agency and say the same thing. What's wrong with having pride in where you work. AND YES I CAN BE TRUSTED. By the way who did you say you worked for?

08-15-2009, 01:28 AM
No Union/ Union

08-15-2009, 04:34 AM
Both work the road. Sheriff's office has more authority because they work the whole county, not just one area. Now with being said, LCSO sucks. They write other cops. They think they are better than other agencies. They shake down mexicans on traffic stops. They fazugie people in their patrol cars while on duty. They run over people while responding to calls for service. They are generally bad people who can not be trusted. They actually get off on geting other cops in trouble. Do not work them.

Don't listen to this chump. I have stopped plenty of cops and written none.

08-15-2009, 12:39 PM
Let me simplify it: Deputy / SO - Varsity / Oficer / PD - Junior Varsity
The SHERIFF IS the ULTIMATE law enforcment in the whole county (helicopters etc.). The Chief runs a little municipality in that county (in case of real emergency he answers to the SHERIFF)

08-15-2009, 07:00 PM
Let me simplify it: Deputy / SO - Varsity / Oficer / PD - Junior Varsity
The SHERIFF IS the ULTIMATE law enforcment in the whole county (helicopters etc.). The Chief runs a little municipality in that county (in case of real emergency he answers to the SHERIFF)

Hey simple answer! Go F@ck yourself! Have you ever heard the phrase, "here today gone tomorrow"? Thats your new mission statement at LCSO. Your not protected what-so-ever and will be replaced by simply not smiling at your brass. The municipalities make more $ and will not be tossed aside to be placed on un-employment. Compare the number of firings between municipalities and the LCSO in SW FLorida. Numbers do not lie. Then when you wipe your tears, then compare the reasonings for the firings. Must be some arrogant rookie who is so proud he is a Deputy that he drives his patrol car off duty and write tickets to the "safe / non scary" people in Estero or Sanibel. Slow your roll fool and and good luck keeping that job of yours. Especially after having your url address forwarded to investigations. Once your agency finds out your enjoying what small part of a social life you have outside of work you will be tossed aside like the rest.

Peace B*tch!

08-16-2009, 12:03 AM
[quote="Simple Answer":2u6krrt0]Let me simplify it: Deputy / SO - Varsity / Oficer / PD - Junior Varsity

Hey simple answer! Go F@ck yourself! Have you ever heard the phrase, "here today gone tomorrow"? Thats your new mission statement at LCSO. Your not protected what-so-ever and will be replaced by simply not smiling at your brass. The municipalities make more $ and will not be tossed aside to be placed on un-employment. Compare the number of firings between municipalities and the LCSO in SW FLorida. Numbers do not lie. Then when you wipe your tears, then compare the reasonings for the firings. Must be some arrogant rookie who is so proud he is a Deputy that he drives his patrol car off duty and write tickets to the "safe / non scary" people in Estero or Sanibel. Slow your roll fool and and good luck keeping that job of yours. Especially after having your url address forwarded to investigations. Once your agency finds out your enjoying what small part of a social life you have outside of work you will be tossed aside like the rest.

Peace B*tch![/quote:2u6krrt0]
Wow man, you must be an LSD dropping, heroin shooting left over from Woodstock.
Peace to you too DIRT BAG!

08-16-2009, 06:07 PM
holy cow man, please do not start this B.S. again.

not everyone feels the way that MORON does. I agree there are a whole lot of people here that could not handle working in the city and can only blog on here to make themselves feel tough between WARCRAFT sessions with their little sister.

I've worked with several FMPD Officers over the years and I salute them for what they do. so if your a Deputy and feel the need to bash those guys, then say it to their faces at the jail and stop hiding behind your WARCRAFT characters blog name, your little sister will undestand.

08-17-2009, 11:19 AM
I work for LCSO and couldn't agree more with the statement about that most of the guys couldn't handle working FMPD. He is absolutely right, most Deputies spend their days harassing the good working class people of Lee County writing them speeding tickets while all of the criminals drive by. If you don't believe me............check out the news-press each week when the "weekly" drug arrests are posted by the LCSO. On average, there are less than 10 people arrested county wide for drug offenses by the entire agency. Yet, Lee County is infested with probably close to 500,000 criminals and drug addicts. Why so little people arrested?? Because the focus is going after those that actually fear you like those driving with their families to Sanibel and going 15 over the limit. What a joke.