PDA

View Full Version : Officer Heather Kidder

04-26-2008, 03:58 PM
Does anyone know an Officer Heather Kidder? Is she still employed at FMPD? I heard she was going to Cape Coral Police Department??? Just curious...

swflcops
04-26-2008, 04:49 PM
she still there.. your name says it all

04-27-2008, 07:24 AM
shes not going anywhere, shes here for the long run

04-27-2008, 11:05 AM
HERE IS MY PREDICTION......OFC KIDDER WILL BECOME A SERGEANT AT FMPD IN THE NEAR FUTURE..WHY YOU ASK? BECAUSE SHE IS A HARDWORKER, TEAMPLAYER,COLLEGE EDUCATED(NOT A GED'ER LIKE SOME OTHERS)..AND THE STRIPES WOULD LOOK GOOD ON HER SLEEVES..GOOD NEWS!! FOR YOU OFC KIDDER :D

04-27-2008, 02:00 PM
I really do not know her, but I have a friend named Mrs. Ruth Cooper that knows her very well. If you need a contact number, I can get it for you.

04-28-2008, 12:21 AM
kidder knows ruth cooper also..............

05-28-2008, 01:11 PM
Is it true that she is moving and returning to her former profession?

05-28-2008, 09:03 PM
Is she going to screw up that profession too???

05-29-2008, 09:02 AM
Kidder has been hired by Cape Coral PD. She is leaving within weeks...

05-29-2008, 01:02 PM
That makes 8 gone in 90 days--do you here that admin rep,objectivity??!!

05-29-2008, 05:51 PM
why would she want to go work in the cape, she will be sooo bored

06-02-2008, 02:41 AM
Is it true that she is moving and returning to her former profession?

Lt. RC loves to see people in that profession. Hey Lt. who is going to house sit for you now?

06-02-2008, 02:54 AM
These statements are outrageous and the misogynists who wrote them should be a shamed of themselves. The officer actions were honorable and she should be commended for telling the truth and getting a bad officer of the streets. Why don't you stop being a coward and put your name next to your opinions. That would be the honorable thing to do this Sir!!

06-02-2008, 03:04 AM
These statements are outrageous and the misogynists who wrote them should be a shamed of themselves. The officer actions were honorable and she should be commended for telling the truth and getting a bad officer of the streets. Why don't you stop being a coward and put your name next to your opinions. That would be the honorable thing to do this Sir!!

DITTO TO YOU

06-02-2008, 12:28 PM
Stop at your local IA office and obtain a copy of the recent IA she was in. Then tell everyone who the"bad cop" was?????

06-04-2008, 01:01 AM
That makes 8 gone in 90 days--do you here that admin rep,objectivity??!!

8 in 90 Days.....name them first of all and I'll give you my professional opinion or maybe even fact about why they left... I'll be once I do that you won't have much to say that would make any sense. 136, Ball is in your court.

For the record, Objectivity has no affiliation with Admin Rep. Is it too hard to believe that more than one person feels 40cal and 136 are out of line. I think not.

06-04-2008, 01:07 AM
I know friend we have a right to our opinions until there different than yours.!! ,Like I said before -you must be the hit of the 3rd floor casual friday circle jerks, and if you weren't wearing your birkenstock office pub casuals, your feet wouldn't get wet. BITE ME you commie conformist :twisted:

06-12-2008, 01:30 PM
2 more officers bailed the sinking ship, and 2 more shootings this week , some more teens dead, whats your excuse ob jerk tivity? :roll: :roll: ,sure is silent in the admin bullpen

06-12-2008, 01:53 PM
Objectivity, now ,how can it be that you can explain why others left? You are a pompous ass to even suggest that you have a right to put a spin on it.!!!
NO EXCUSES! ,this has been going on, and insult to injury you harass, chase away and fire anyone who comes here that knows better and offers an opinion or camaraderie.
I hope we keep getting posts from 40 cal ,136,etc. This obviously has your thongs in a bunch. Its only a matter of time for you GOB's.

06-15-2008, 06:34 AM
Objectivity, now ,how can it be that you can explain why others left? You are a pompous ass to even suggest that you have a right to put a spin on it.!!!
NO EXCUSES! ,this has been going on, and insult to injury you harass, chase away and fire anyone who comes here that knows better and offers an opinion or camaraderie.
I hope we keep getting posts from 40 cal ,136,etc. This obviously has your thongs in a bunch. Its only a matter of time for you GOB's.

What a suprise. No answer to the simple question. Name the 8 officers that left. I'll tell you the real reason they left when you name them. What the matter 136 and 40cal can't name the 8 you claim left?

I didn't think so and that just proves one thing. You exaggerate to get your negative agenda into the minds of the weak.

136 tell Ruggio I said hello. He does own you right? :)

06-15-2008, 07:12 AM

What a suprise. No answer to the simple question. Name the 8 officers that left. I'll tell you the real reason they left when you name them. What the matter 136 and 40cal can't name the 8 you claim left?

I didn't think so and that just proves one thing. You exaggerate to get your negative agenda into the minds of the weak.

136 tell Ruggio I said hello. He does own you right? :)

Hey ob-jerk-tivity you for got to type in your user name.

The chief does own you right!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

07-08-2008, 02:38 AM
I heard Sgt Torregrossa is tryin real HARD to get her in CCPD, is that true?

07-08-2008, 02:52 AM
not counting the 2 rookies that were unjustly fired, since the beginning of the year there is O'leary, Pearce, Lebid, Gedarian,.Politoski,Manous,Kidder,and another rookie that wasn't here long enough to remember his name. 2 more by September!!!
sounds like more than 8 to me 8) sorry if I spelled your names wrong :?

07-08-2008, 04:04 AM
someone else just left for lcso today as well so that makes how many........all the good cops are leaving and no one is doing anything to stop it

07-08-2008, 02:44 PM
who will be lfet if more people leave ??

07-09-2008, 04:18 AM
Yeah, everyone who is thinking of leaving when the buy out happens and all the rookies looking for better agencies. I do see a problem here and this agency will be in hot waters if admin don’t straighten up there act. :twisted: :twisted:

07-14-2008, 01:29 AM
hey little Richy who is going to water your daisies when you are on vacation now?