PDA

View Full Version : Why are BPD Cases being overturned for New Trials??

04-26-2008, 01:42 PM
In the past week a murder conviction and now a midwife conviction overturned...all investigated by BPD..,is BPD trying to make their numbers look so good that they do bad cases???looks like they are wasting a lot of money for shady cases.

Court overturns midwife verdict
Women charged after birth leads to death

WAY TO GO G.P. THE BALD WONDER!!!

04-26-2008, 04:30 PM
Per the Bradenton Herald.

But on Friday the Second District Court of Appeal reversed the women's convictions and ordered they get a new trial.

The higher court ruled the judge who presided over the trial, Edward Nicholas, improperly instructed jurors on the charge before they began deliberations.

I dont see how getting a new trial because a judge improperly instructed jurors has anything to do with the investigation performed by the Bradenton Police Department and their detectives. I also dont see a different outcome of the second trial. These women failed to do the proper things required to obtain a midwife license and subsequently are to blame for the death of another. They have the right to the appeal process, but they'd rather waste taxpayer money then own up to what they did and spend their 2.5 yrs as a juror of their peers decided. But again, the investigation was a good one and a retrial is not the result of BPD, but of the improper instructions given by the judge.

04-27-2008, 07:45 PM
Braindunton POlice Dept. is a bunch of worthless ignorant criminals.
BPD has no value to the community, Their reputation as so called law enforcement is embarsing. But continue to disregard truth, honor and all other rightenous oaths you bottom of the barrell disgraces to the U.S.

04-27-2008, 09:07 PM
Braindunton POlice Dept. is a bunch of worthless ignorant criminals.
BPD has no value to the community, Their reputation as so called law enforcement is embarsing. But continue to disregard truth, honor and all other rightenous oaths you bottom of the barrell disgraces to the U.S.

Move over its my turn....

05-02-2008, 01:08 AM
Hey hold my @$% while I type