PDA

View Full Version : Propeller Club

Jernsey
04-26-2008, 01:33 AM
Is anyone in here a memeber of the Propeller Club? If so what are you going to vote on for the future of the club?

04-27-2008, 02:00 AM
How long has this been a club? Is this an FMP (Florida Marine Patrol) club? Can an FWC Officer join?

05-14-2008, 02:54 AM
it was a old FMP club,but i thought it died with the FMP

05-14-2008, 03:33 AM
As stated, it was an old FMP thing. Yet, the FWC continued to take dues until I left the agency in 2006.

Wonder if I can get my money back??

06-10-2008, 12:38 AM
How long has this been a club? Is this an FMP (Florida Marine Patrol) club? Can an FWC Officer join?

Why the hell would you want to join a FMP club?! Good grief! Propeller club....indeed. What did they do...sit around and spin their props while spewing negatives about the GFC? I'm calling the ACLU just for drill.

06-10-2008, 01:36 AM
The propeller club was an established to provide immediate access to money upon the death of the member. That is all. Nothing more... no meetings... no gfc bashing... It was an option for FMP officers to join, cost was $1 a month...

06-10-2008, 06:02 AM
The propeller club was an established to provide immediate access to money upon the death of the member. That is all. Nothing more... no meetings... no gfc bashing... It was an option for FMP officers to join, cost was $1 a month...

Thanks for that reply and now I know.
Sounds like it was a good idea. Maybe someone will suggest it is reimplemented.