PDA

View Full Version : Answer this..

04-26-2008, 12:33 AM
How long before you can take the SGT's test and what are the requirements>

04-26-2008, 12:53 AM
How long before you can take the SGT's test and what are the requirements>
5 years no college
4 years AA/AS degree
3 years Bachelor degree , must have 3 years experience L/E and at least 1 with Miramar

04-26-2008, 10:45 AM
*little or no road experience required

04-26-2008, 11:55 PM
You got that right. Just look at RB and DW. Capt and Major but never worked the road and it shows.

04-26-2008, 11:56 PM
Too many chiefs and not enough indians. I can see where our priorities are. We have a sgt in charge of one person. That's great that we can make up positions so that we can promote our posterchilds. I'm going to be in charge of case packets.

04-27-2008, 12:41 AM
Sadly we are just starting to suck with our last several promotions here. Now we have D6 who has to be the biggest nerd and is on track to be another clueless Captain.

04-29-2008, 06:02 PM
*little or no road experience required

STATS OF 1 PARKING TICKET A MONTH.
COME FROM A USELESS SPECIAL UNIT.
KISS THE CHEIFS A*S
HAVE BEEN WRITTTEN UP FOR EVERYTHING ONCE
HONE YOUR BACK STABBING SKILLS
ABILITY TO KNIFE YOUR BEST FREIND
MICRO MANAGE A LOOSE DOG CALL

04-29-2008, 10:29 PM
Although I tend to agree with the comments posted on this particular forumn, not all the delta units are bad not have they exhibited poor qualities...there are a FEW good ones left out there, JA,ML, PB to name a few

04-30-2008, 12:13 AM
Although I tend to agree with the comments posted on this particular forumn, not all the delta units are bad not have they exhibited poor qualities...there are a FEW good ones left out there, JA,ML, PB to name a few

Pete, stop posting about yourself. You are a moron and ML and JA do not want to be associated with you.

04-30-2008, 05:23 AM
they need to skip all the DESK JOCKEYS and promote Bogus!

thats one sgt. people would like to work for and one that would boost morale....... :lol:

we dont gain anything by promoting rodgers, patters, or andina :oops:

04-30-2008, 05:28 AM

thats one sgt. people would like to work for and one that would boost morale....... :lol:

04-30-2008, 10:29 AM

i think andina would be good to go. he has a good head on his shoulder, that uses good common sense. unlike some of our sgt's on the road. and he isnt a **** when it comes to personality

06-03-2008, 12:44 AM
Are there any cops in Miramar that aren't friggin' candy a$$ *****e$?

I think not :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

06-04-2008, 12:43 PM
I agree JA is a good Sgt and so is PB, but ML WOW loose cannon waiting to go off. i would keep clear.

06-04-2008, 10:45 PM
I agree that ML has a bit of a temper but has he not always tried to do the right thing out on the road?? Ask the people who work for the guy - they love him!! He and PB go out of their way to help their peeps and take a lot of heat for not being "team players" with the brass