PDA

View Full Version : Bowling in the Florida and National Police and Fire Games?

04-25-2008, 04:57 AM
Bowling in the Police Olympics??!!!You have got to be kidding me!Please dont tell me we actually send Deputies and Firemen to bowl!!!Ha Ha Bowling?Bowling is the pastime of the Fred Flintstones and Ralph Kramdens of the world!Bowling is a sport of fat slobs who spend their free time sitting around the bowling alley swilling beer after beer with their low class,fat slob friends shoveling plateful after plateful of nachos and cheese into their fat,gaping,maws.....Bowling at the Police Olympics..please tell me this is a joke!

04-27-2008, 07:28 PM
Bowling in the Police Olympics??!!!You have got to be kidding me!Please dont tell me we actually send Deputies and Firemen to bowl!!!Ha Ha Bowling?Bowling is the pastime of the Fred Flintstones and Ralph Kramdens of the world!Bowling is a sport of fat slobs who spend their free time sitting around the bowling alley swilling beer after beer with their low class,fat slob friends shoveling plateful after plateful of nachos and cheese into their fat,gaping,maws.....Bowling at the Police Olympics..please tell me this is a joke!

OK "MR ATHLETE" just what events have you did in the Police
games?

04-28-2008, 12:47 AM
Fred..For your information I won the Gold Medal for ***** Slapping!Now wipe the nacho cheese from your mouth on the sleeve of your beer and sweat stained bowling shirt and waddle over to the snack bar for another serving of cholesterol.

04-29-2008, 09:28 AM

Ditto

04-29-2008, 07:53 PM
Fred..For your information I won the Gold Medal for ***** Slapping!Now wipe the nacho cheese from your mouth on the sleeve of your beer and sweat stained bowling shirt and waddle over to the snack bar for another serving of cholesterol.

Jsut "who is Fred?"...Like I asked how many medals have you
won at the Police Games?