PDA

View Full Version : BSO IS NOT THE PBA

04-25-2008, 03:36 AM
Contrary to what you people think, BSO is not the PBA. You all watch too much tv. There are plenty of other agencies that the PBA represents and don't complain like you. You all seem to think that if IUPA would have won the election that the PBA would have "gone out of busniess". Please. How about some modesty and self respect? You all post on here vehemently wishing the PBA Executive Board and everyone who works there to just lose their jobs because you somehow think that if you leave the PBA then the PBA will sink.
Why don't you guys go practice Scientology somewhere. You are all wacked out enough to do so.

04-25-2008, 04:10 AM
I agree, I the largest membership, like BSO can't install a BSO veteran or retiree as president, then we really are insignificant as PBA members and should really consider a different union. Douche

04-25-2008, 04:33 AM
Contrary to what you people think, BSO is not the PBA. You all watch too much tv. There are plenty of other agencies that the PBA represents and don't complain like you. You all seem to think that if IUPA would have won the election that the PBA would have "gone out of busniess". Please. How about some modesty and self respect? You all post on here vehemently wishing the PBA Executive Board and everyone who works there to just lose their jobs because you somehow think that if you leave the PBA then the PBA will sink.
Why don't you guys go practice Scientology somewhere. You are all wacked out enough to do so.

Dont pay attention to this iddiot. Its just one of Lambertis desperate henchman trying to drive a stake in between the PBA and its membership. Its so sad to see a once proud man like AL Lamberti sinking to such a low level in a desperate attempt to get his contract approved. Very Very sad.

04-25-2008, 07:53 AM

Dont pay attention to this iddiot. Its just one of Lambertis desperate henchman trying to drive a stake in between the PBA and its membership. Its so sad to see a once proud man like AL Lamberti sinking to such a low level in a desperate attempt to get his contract approved. Very Very sad.
Yeah, this was Al himself, speaking. You can prove this ,how, on an anonymous message board?? Hey maybe I am Al. Maybe we all are Al. :shock:

04-25-2008, 11:36 AM

Or.....maybe.....You are one of Israel's henchmen trying to drive a wedge between Sheriff Lamberti and all of his "membership".....Give it a rest. How is it someone posts something negative about the union members.....and it is from Lamberti???

04-25-2008, 05:44 PM
We don't need Sheriff Lamberti to point out the fact that the PBA sucks. I am not speaking of the elected reps. I am talking about Brickman and Company. When all this contract and who is going to be the Sheriff stuff is over, we will be addressing you sell outs. We have not forgotten about how you abandoned us to your friend Ken Jenne and powertrac. Your days are numbered as PBA president and executive board members.

04-25-2008, 06:39 PM
We don't need Sheriff Lamberti to point out the fact that the PBA sucks. I am not speaking of the elected reps. I am talking about Brickman and Company. When all this contract and who is going to be the Sheriff stuff is over, we will be addressing you sell outs. We have not forgotten about how you abandoned us to your friend Ken Jenne and powertrac. Your days are numbered as PBA president and executive board members.

Spoken like a true jacka/s/s. What about everyone else that works there?

04-26-2008, 02:27 AM
Remember a Ft laud guy named COCHRAN. Yeah he really did well for BSO. Either give the spot to a BSO person or pick someone else that IS NOT A COP from here.

04-26-2008, 02:50 AM
I liked Cochran and I think Im going to vote for Isreal so get over it and move on!!!

04-26-2008, 03:18 AM
I liked Cochran and I think Im going to vote for Isreal so get over it and move on!!!

Me too, I was fired by Cochran and it took me years to get my job back. I've known Scott for years and he's got my vote. He's a stand up guy who tells the truth unlike our current boss..

04-26-2008, 03:44 AM

Me too, I was fired by Cochran and it took me years to get my job back. I've known Scott for years and he's got my vote. He's a stand up guy who tells the truth unlike our current boss..

Go ahead throw your vote away.

04-26-2008, 04:30 AM

Go ahead throw your vote away.

Lets see 650,000 registered Democrats in Broward County of which 90% historically vote party line(thats a fact). 200,000 registered Republicans who wasting their vote???

04-26-2008, 11:24 AM
Get your facts straight:

Registered Voters as of 04/26/2008 Republican: 234,908 Democratic: 477,319 Other: 211,971 Total: 924,198

Too many lies......