PDA

View Full Version : dispatchers nightmare

04-25-2008, 12:24 AM
Think about it..coming to work for your 8 hour shift then getting held over at the last minute for another 8 hours. No drinks, snacks, or 11's to empty your bladder.. You think you would be pleasant on the air too? For
my x mas list, get me depends, or a port-a-potty chair.. this way they
can eliminate our 11's all together.

04-25-2008, 12:32 AM
Atleast downstairs our wallets are safe

04-25-2008, 05:05 AM
ask for 11 relief. when denied, pee your pants, advise supervisor, pull a case #, and sue the dept!

04-25-2008, 02:33 PM
My shift supervisor, who has NO experience in our dept
authorized me to give out a 3-17 one shift. I explained to 620, it's
not in our city, it's over the in MIAMI! U want me to dispatch
to Hialeah tonight too???
The lack of skills, and knowlege they have of my job, along with common
sense 620's should be 310's.

04-29-2008, 02:39 PM
why does the mod delete all the facts?

Have a sip of water at the fountain to wet your whistle before you
go inside and dispatch for 5 hours without a pee break.
Then ask for an 11 and be told, no one is here to relieve you!

How's that MOD? the truth will be taken out again!

04-29-2008, 02:47 PM
we don't have any problems within out unit, it is running smoothe, even
our paychecks and our assisgned 12's and assigned positions, and
our assisgned 11's, they even give us a body search cavity check for illegal cell phones. They even checked my fillings for illegal snacks stored in my gum line! love the job!

05-14-2008, 01:35 AM
:D atleast the wallets are safe

05-17-2008, 12:09 AM
My shift supervisor, who has NO experience in our dept
authorized me to give out a 3-17 one shift. I explained to 620, it's
not in our city, it's over the in MIAMI! U want me to dispatch
to Hialeah tonight too???
The lack of skills, and knowlege they have of my job, along with common
sense 620's should be 310's.

IF YOUR LIKE MIAMI, A BRIDGE LT CAN AUTHORIZE A UNIT TO RUN A 3 FROM ANY JURISDICTION...ITS CALLED INNER CITY!!!

05-17-2008, 01:54 AM
So...you guys INVADE the second floor and now our forum? Get your own!

05-17-2008, 01:40 PM
Don't be a hater, guest! :twisted:

05-17-2008, 03:03 PM
"Don't be a hater?", is that the best you'e got. . .kid?

05-17-2008, 07:40 PM
BTW, our old call sign was KNGX654 MIAMI BEACH, not KGNX654

05-18-2008, 03:28 AM
oooooh aren't you the sharp one, I'm just glad I don't have to be on the
2nd floor or 4th floor as a matter of fact. :twisted:

07-06-2008, 05:06 AM
County dispatching is on its way.

07-06-2008, 12:17 PM
That might be more than a rumor !!!

07-07-2008, 04:14 PM
WITH WHAT WE HAVE, ONE CAN ONLY HOPE...

07-08-2008, 09:23 AM
MBPD has 2 (maybe 3) dispatchers that actually know what they are doing. I have no idea why the ones that continue to screw up are never dealt with! The one that whispers like she works for a 976 hotline needs to lose her voice so we don't have to hear her say "QRX...wait...ummm...QRX again...QRX your QRXing...my name is QRX...I would like a QRX with cheese...."

07-08-2008, 03:03 PM
bravo!

07-15-2008, 05:11 AM
MBPD has 2 (maybe 3) dispatchers that actually know what they are doing. I have no idea why the ones that continue to screw up are never dealt with! The one that whispers like she works for a 976 hotline needs to lose her voice so we don't have to hear her say "QRX...wait...ummm...QRX again...QRX your QRXing...my name is QRX...I would like a QRX with cheese...." U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT. WHAT YOU NEED IS TO WORK THE DESK YOURSELF DUDE. THEN DO ALL THE TALKING

07-15-2008, 05:13 AM
The only one's that are good are the PO's that work OT up there.

07-15-2008, 08:25 AM
LOL....I need to work the desk myself? I am a dispatcher you idiot!

07-15-2008, 09:35 PM
LOL....I need to work the desk myself? I am a dispatcher you idiot! MIRA SINGADO LETS NOT START DA REASON FOR QRX IS FOR OFFICER SAFETY, WHILE YOUR ACERTAINING INFO FOR AN IN PROGRESS OR WHAT HAVE YOU . COME ----DA . YOU NEED TO GET FIRED OR RETRAINED AH---.

07-16-2008, 03:49 AM
The call takers and dispatchers will go to the county- no lateral pay,
re apply, loose all your seniority..Karma to you!
You all deserve to be retrained anyway..the worst calls could be aired
stars are the 911 operators..

07-16-2008, 04:22 PM
! MIRA SINGADO LETS NOT START DA REASON FOR QRX IS FOR OFFICER SAFETY, WHILE YOUR ACERTAINING INFO FOR AN IN PROGRESS OR WHAT HAVE YOU . COME ----DA . YOU NEED TO GET FIRED OR RETRAINED AH---.

Umm....what? You guys are sooo fked up in PSCU. Only a couple of you are worth a shit. That QRXer is worthless...she needs to work on a 976 line, not anywhere near a police radio!

07-17-2008, 12:21 AM
can you QSM that? Isn't she the qsm'r too? qsm - qrx???
qsm oh, now qrx....QSL, SO IT'S QSM, QRX, QSL..
976 QRX HOTLINE, HOW MAY I SERVE YOU?

07-20-2008, 05:58 AM
The County will bring long overdue professionalism to MBPD. Visit the county one day or FHP and see what a difference there is between us and them. You don’t hear cell phone interference, laughing and attitudes. They also run every tag when you 19 a car and they keep the complainants on the phone unlike here.

07-20-2008, 07:17 AM
but the usual response will be," GO WORK FOR MIAMI-DADE OR FHP!"
spoiled babies here. here for the DINERO!!! as all the brass tells tells you behind closed doors. if talking PROFESSIONALISM? forget about it here, do as they say, good money good working conditions(meaning bulls..t crime/calls)......

07-20-2008, 03:55 PM
The 911 center here is a joke. Durring MDW all you heard from outside agencies was how "different" we dispatch here.

07-20-2008, 07:22 PM
Once upon a time there were dispatchers that made this job their profession and actualy cared about the way the radio was handled, they tried to pass down that trait. But, they retired or left. So now you have
just a handful that sound professional,and pay attention to the raido without "tude".

07-20-2008, 11:03 PM
I think should try hiring back some retired PO's I think they would do an excellent job.

07-21-2008, 05:25 PM
i think we should start at the top and clean the way down...save lots
of wasted $ here...put someone in charge who knows the system
and can run a dept. without 3 secretaries doing the work.
We need tasers inside to taser the stupid calltakers who can't keep a compl. on the phone when necessary...put the dispatcher in a private
hallway or closet to minimize the noise and distractions. maybe next
to the water fountain or better yet in the bathroom so they'll never need an 11..

07-26-2008, 04:43 AM
mbpd dont want county to take over. if they did mbpd would have to be professional over the air :wink:

07-26-2008, 04:49 AM
with units who dont lisen or who always want dispatchers to qsm but when units speed thru transmissions like they r on the indy 500 track or sound like they have food in their mouth they get pissy when dispatchers ask them to qsm but yet dispatchers have attitudes when we have to qsm? funny stuff here. mbpd officers would have their butts handed to them if county took over

07-26-2008, 08:11 AM
Qsm?

07-26-2008, 04:02 PM
you read :lol:

07-26-2008, 10:16 PM
Can they not copy down one frecking time...between call received, call
dispatch, i/c, transport, time i farted, time i wanted to fart,
arrival (like you actually gave one>??) enroute, what time did i ask
for fru, emmm one time did i go 09.. WEAR a WATCH!

07-26-2008, 10:18 PM
Can they not copy down one frecking time...between call received, call
dispatch, i/c, transport, time i farted, time i wanted to fart,
arrival (like you actually gave one>??) enroute, what time did i ask
for fru, emmm one time did i go 09.. WEAR a WATCH!

:shock:

07-27-2008, 01:06 AM
"you know where you are" "GOD knows where you are" but if the
dispatcher doesn't know where you are, you and GOD had better be on
good terms :D

08-25-2008, 05:18 PM
Anyone get in a chase with Armondo Torres then he starts talking in Spanish..........
Foot chase northbound on Wash, come se di

08-26-2008, 03:14 AM
who is armondo torres lol

10-17-2008, 02:50 AM
If you don't like your job quit!!!
Go work for one of the gay clubs in South Beach.

10-17-2008, 03:12 PM
WHY DO WE HAVE TO ATTACK MY SEXUALITY. IF YOUVE NEVER HAD A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE OF YOUR OWN SEX YOU ARE REALLY MISSING OUT. I ALWAYS HAVE MONEY. I'M IN GREAT SHAPE. I GET TO HANG OUT WITH THE GUYS ALL THE TIME. DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT CHILD SUPPORT. NO NAGGING WIFE. NICE BEEMER OR MIATA. GREAT TASTE IN CLOTHES ETC...ONLY WISH I COULD SNEEZE WITHOUT CRAPPING MYSELF.

10-18-2008, 01:48 AM
Qsm< are you talking to me?

Lemme ask you - why can't the 1700 unit that thinks he's a 1600 unit take a back up on another 16?
Doesn't he still get court time? does he loose his stat?

10-18-2008, 02:21 AM
I am sorry that I am so nasty on the air to the dispatchers. I am not currently on my medication, due to impotancy.
I get rather nasty since my south units don't listen to my commands... I am so sorry wish I could be back inside...

10-18-2008, 02:38 AM
If your first response to "911, what's your emergency?" is "Uuuhm", "Hey, how you doing?" or "Yes, I have a question...", then it's not an emergency.
"At home" or "at my sister's house" isn't the right answer to "What's the address?"
No we won't authorize you to run the stop lights even if you're heading to the hospital. Let the paramedics run the lights for you.
There's a big difference between 9-1-1 and 4-1-1. Please exercise that difference accordingly.
9 times out of 10, the story will change by the time the officers arrive.
"Having it on record" means an actual written report, not saying it over a recorded line.
We love cell phones.
We really love cell phones that can only make outgoing 911 calls.
You are just as guilty for leaving the scene of an accident as the person you're chasing.
Why is it so simple to remember your 9-digit social security number and not your 6-digit license plate?
The report needs to be taken within the jurisdiction where the crime occured not in the jurisdiction you waited to call from.
If you're able to make a call from a payphone, you're able to tell us the name of the store that payphone belongs to.

North, East, South and West are great cardinal directions to know.
To the Officers:
If we dispatched you to the call, we didn't take it also.
Let's switch jobs for 4 hours.
We're like your second husbands/wives. We ALWAYS want to know where you are.

We know you're busy. Don't ignore us both times.
We're not as mean as we sound. Don't yell at us. We weren't the ones running from you.

If the complainant steps out, how much do you wanna bet they expect to see you in front of the house?
We're psychic.
I got something bigger than yours...CAD screens.
Everyday we pray for the ability to fix your MDT's.

We have bad days, too.
Bolo'ing once means "to make you aware", bolo'ing twice means "ok, you need to come 09 to take this call".
I may not be your favorite dispatcher but I'm going to make sure you get home safely just as well. *****
You keep us safe every day/night, of COURSE we appreciate what you do.

Thank you for putting your lives at risk every day to make sure we get to and from work safely.
And finally, to my fellow dispatchers, call takers.:

Can we read the calls before we send them?
Your abbreviations are NOT the ones we use - stop making up your own! YAH

10-19-2008, 09:51 PM
Being that we work in an enviroment with excessive noise ( clubs , Vehicles and even drunks) i fail to see why we dont do one simple thing that every other dept does.... raise a unit , have them acknowledge and then give them the call info. This would save so much aggravation on both our dispatchers having to repeat calls multiple times and it would help those of us who dont have laptops to actually write down the address of the call without driving over a pedestrian...

my two cents .....

10-21-2008, 01:46 AM
but realistically units are suposed to listen to their radios at all times, no matter the environment.

10-21-2008, 02:51 PM
but realistically units are suposed to listen to their radios at all times, no matter the environment.
BUT REALISTICALLY THAT WON'T HAPPEN. SO THE COMMON SENSE THING IS TO RAISE THE UNIT(S), HAVE THEM ACKNOWLEDGE, AND THEN GIVE OUT THE CALL....

10-21-2008, 03:13 PM
Common sense is not common at the MBPD. Our dispatchers/call takers and 620's s..k. It's time to go with the County and bring back some professionalism.

10-21-2008, 04:54 PM
My dear grunt in the past the calls used to be dispached twice, being the qth being repeated with the numerical one by one
ie 1235 on the first go round and one two three five on the second dispatch so that there would be no confusion on the numbers. Two digit addresses were dispatched as number 42 Collins av etc. There used to be a group of dispatchers that took this job as a profession not just a job, but when you allow supervisors, mgrs etc to be promoted without being held accountable for a level of professionalism. Come on guys work together there is no need for sarcasm on both sides, the dispatchers life can go from 0 to 60 in a milisecond when you (the officers) come on the air screaming foot chase or 315, in that instance their game is on. At least when you are out in the field you can size up a 38 or situation the dispatcher cannot.( the radio console gets in the way of the crystal ball and esp powers). Both sides need a sit down with concerns and see if a soulution can be worked out. note to officers COFFEE AND A NOTE OF THANKS every once in a while makes the dispacher feel appreicated. :D

10-21-2008, 08:24 PM
Common sense is not common at the MBPD. Our dispatchers/call takers and 620's s..k. It's time to go with the County and bring back some professionalism.

if you all went to the county, the county would eat units alive. try to get sarcastic with a county dispatcher, that would be so funny. the units s..k because they are lazy and do not want to respond to any calls or be raised.

and to the last post dispatchers actually do repeat the qth twice onoce by the physical number and then one two three four washington avenue.

10-21-2008, 11:39 PM
Guest you are right the County would eat these "I'm smarter and better than you" officers alive! Hialeah used to pull the
smarties off the street and make them dispatch with no assistance. The Beach Boy's would be crying like babies, let them sit and listen, dispatch and work a CAD system at the same time, I doubt very much if they could do it. Years ago, and I do mean years ago officers had to learn to dispatch, because they were the dispatcher's relief. If you wanted to 12 the unit came off the street to relieve you. CUDO'S TO ALL MIAMI BEACH PD/FD DISPATCHER'S!!!! KEEP SMILING AND STAY SANE!!! :lol:

10-22-2008, 12:14 AM
Guest you are right the County would eat these "I'm smarter and better than you" officers alive! Hialeah used to pull the
smarties off the street and make them dispatch with no assistance. The Beach Boy's would be crying like babies, let them sit and listen, dispatch and work a CAD system at the same time, I doubt very much if they could do it. Years ago, and I do mean years ago officers had to learn to dispatch, because they were the dispatcher's relief. If you wanted to 12 the unit came off the street to relieve you. CUDO'S TO ALL MIAMI BEACH PD/FD DISPATCHER'S!!!! KEEP SMILING AND STAY SANE!!! :lol:

its hard on both ends. we don't know how you all do it except for ride alongs and you all really have no idea what we do or how we function. its hard 2 stay sane with these cry babies. but to see WS, PQ, RB, and some others try to dispatch or being run by the county would be super funny :lol:

10-30-2008, 11:40 PM
i'D LOVE to see our version of the "beach boys" dispatch.....LMAO...

The first rule when u enter PSCU is NO CELL Phones, how could they remove it from their hands? What cop
isn't on the phone more then their walkie????

Bring up the cops to PSCU, let them see what it's like to be at the other end....You couldn't last a minute
kissing butt to the most obnoxious citizens in the world...Atleast they pay good....raise their taxes, I need a raise.

10-30-2008, 11:43 PM
HEY DISPATCHER, ILL GIVE YOU A HUUUUUGE BONUS IF YOU KEEP ROSS UP THERE AND NOT ON THE STREET AS A P.O. :evil: :evil:

10-30-2008, 11:47 PM
I am a guest on your page, I am a fellow ofcr from another dept. where we value our dispatchers.

I just want to say that I listen to your dispatchers at http://www.melsgarage.com and they sound professional.
Yes, I agree, some should be working at Wendy's drive thru or even a bank drive thru, but you guys
have a few that sound thorough. Be thankful....you got to watch our own back, but sure is nice to
hear a comforting voice when u need it. Better then my wifes....I'd much rather have ur dispatchers
then ours... congrats to the woman (your men stink)...

10-30-2008, 11:51 PM
Why u scare she'd kick your butt?
She is one of the better dispatchers we got...She should be a 620 slot up there..
If she is indeed joining us on the streets, welcome aboard. I am the last to
hear anything, heard that the managers are getting demoted is that true?
signed last to hear all..........

10-31-2008, 03:14 PM
More afraid that she would eat it...lol

10-31-2008, 09:23 PM

The first rule when u enter PSCU is NO CELL Phones, how could they remove it from their hands? What cop

Bring up the cops to PSCU, let them see what it's like to be at the other end....You couldn't last a minute
kissing butt to the most obnoxious citizens in the world...Atleast they pay good....raise their taxes, I need a raise.

WTF are you talking about. We applied as PO's not dispatchers/call takers. U guys suk. U hang up on complainants on in progress calls, cell phone interference all the time, laughing dispatchers, clueless dispatchers, clueless call takers. A Captain that is more concerned with the paint color of the walls than doing something about it.

11-02-2008, 01:13 AM
Oh no he just didn't curse me out on the air.......... if you leave ur mike opened I can hear ya.. maybe the other units didn't,
but on dayshfit, your MINE....Let me inform my relief what a JA you are...hope you get late calls for ur career...and may the
midnight dispatcher send you right out of the breakfast buffett...ink up cuz your the new PSS when Yarden leaves....hahaahah

11-03-2008, 05:05 AM

WTF are you talking about. We applied as PO's not dispatchers/call takers. U guys suk. U hang up on complainants on in progress calls, cell phone interference all the time, laughing dispatchers, clueless dispatchers, clueless call takers. A Captain that is more concerned with the paint color of the walls than doing something about it.

oh please the lazy po's who never get out of the car to look for the complainant even when they flag you down. call this person back when they r rite n froint of you. and if the callers hang up there is no way to keep them on the phone. clueless cops who dont listen to the radios askin to qsm or go say qsl to calls and then are dumb enough to ask for the qth or the reference on the call when they arrive. idiot cops.

11-03-2008, 12:36 PM
Love it when they dispatch you and they only read 1/2 of the comments that are on the screen. Or better when they say that the complaint is not answering and we call and speak to them with no problem.

FYI. It's "my error" not "my bad". Embarrassing! The cell phones. The AOA’s with no reference. The Laughing. The cell phones. The baker acting patients in a medical facility that are NOT violent.

Can't wait until they go back to the 4th floor.U guys SUK! I use to work for an outside agency in Miami-Dade. Trust me. You have no clue how unprofessional U guys sound.

11-03-2008, 06:09 PM
WHEN IT WAS BROUGHT UP TO THE FOP, THE PRESIDENT SAID YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO SWITCH TO THE COUNTY SYSTEM/DISPATCHERS BECAUSE WE WOULD'T BE ABLE TO GET AWAY WITH WHAT WE DO. MEANING, BE THE MICKEY MOUSE MORONS WAY WE OPERATE!!!

11-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Love it when they dispatch you and they only read 1/2 of the comments that are on the screen. Or better when they say that the complaint is not answering and we call and speak to them with no problem.

FYI. It's "my error" not "my bad". Embarrassing! The cell phones. The AOA’s with no reference. The Laughing. The cell phones. The baker acting patients in a medical facility that are NOT violent.

Can't wait until they go back to the 4th floor.U guys SUK! I use to work for an outside agency in Miami-Dade. Trust me. You have no clue how unprofessional U guys sound.

hey jerk off, have you ever heard of tying up the air? that's why the entire call isn't read and besides if you have a laptop, then you can read the entire call. you can read cant u or maybe not since u can never see the complainant waving u down. the cell phones come from YOUR end, not PSCU. and have you thought about when one calls back they may not answer because they are not near the phone or talking to you idiots when we call back lol. brainiacs miami beach cops are not

professionalism for miami beach cops? ha ha doesn't exist u all wouldn't know professionalism if it walked up to u and tapped u on the shoulder. go to miami-dade and try to harass their dispatchers you'd have your ass handed to you

and to the last guest, u r righte. u wouldn't they'd make you dispatch...if you can handle it

11-03-2008, 06:23 PM
We are years behind the County when it comes to PSCU. How about "I need a unit to clear for a 3-30"? Outstanding!

11-03-2008, 06:40 PM
We are years behind the County when it comes to PSCU. How about "I need a unit to clear for a 3-30"? Outstanding!

We are years behind the county when it comes to cops. When the call 3-30 goes out and no one responds, boy that's hard to dispatch. Clear units from their calls when no one responds the lazy asses respond with negative

11-03-2008, 07:05 PM
You are the Dispatcher. You don't ask. You tell. Check with Miami, Miami-Dade and BSO. That's what REAL dispatching looks like. What we have is Central Cab dispatching.

11-03-2008, 07:41 PM
You are the Dispatcher. You don't ask. You tell. Check with Miami, Miami-Dade and BSO. That's what REAL dispatching looks like. What we have is Central Cab dispatching.

And what we have are Security Alliance Police. Real cops act like cops and not lazy bums who don't want to work. Dispatcher should not have to beg and plead for a unit to clear a hot call or a simple call. Dispatchers should not have to baby spoiled brats

11-03-2008, 10:49 PM
quote]And what we have are Security Alliance Police. Real cops act like cops and not lazy bums who don't want to work. Dispatcher should not have to beg and plead for a unit to clear a hot call or a simple call. Dispatchers should not have to baby spoiled brats[/quote]

You don't have to beg. You have to do what all the other PROFESIONAL police agencies do. Look at the screen and clear them. Don't believe me. Just take a trip to the City or the County and maybe it will rub off on you. They also raise the units before dispatching the call.

Another thing they do is rolling 23’s on the main. Does it make sense to QSY to info to be told your behind a 22 to have to qsy back to the main to wait for the air to clear. U guys are light years behind.

Boy I can’t wait to go to County dispatching/call taking.

11-03-2008, 10:59 PM
[/quote]hey jerk off, have you ever heard of tying up the air? that's why the entire call isn't read and besides if you have a laptop, then you can read the entire call. you can read cant u or maybe not since u can never see the complainant waving u down. the cell phones come from YOUR end, not PSCU. and have you thought about when one calls back they may not answer because they are not near the phone or talking to you idiots when we call back lol. brainiacs miami beach cops are not

professionalism for miami beach cops? ha ha doesn't exist u all wouldn't know professionalism if it walked up to u and tapped u on the shoulder. go to miami-dade and try to harass their dispatchers you'd have your ass handed to you

and to the last guest, u r righte. u wouldn't they'd make you dispatch...if you can handle it[/quote]

This post clearly depicts the education level of our PSCU employees. Where did you go to school? Did you graduate from HS? I bet you are voting for Obama.

11-04-2008, 12:10 AM
quote]And what we have are Security Alliance Police. Real cops act like cops and not lazy bums who don't want to work. Dispatcher should not have to beg and plead for a unit to clear a hot call or a simple call. Dispatchers should not have to baby spoiled brats

You don't have to beg. You have to do what all the other PROFESIONAL police agencies do. Look at the screen and clear them. Don't believe me. Just take a trip to the City or the County and maybe it will rub off on you. They also raise the units before dispatching the call.

Another thing they do is rolling 23’s on the main. Does it make sense to QSY to info to be told your behind a 22 to have to qsy back to the main to wait for the air to clear. U guys are light years behind.

Boy I can’t wait to go to County dispatching/call taking.[/quote]

You want to go to the county lmao? You can go, so you can have your rude asses handed to you. I would like to hear you all be rude to the county dispatchers. That would be hilarious. Clear units who don't answer radios....right. If you answer your radio then it wouldn't be difficult to place you on a 3-30 or a 3-26

11-04-2008, 12:12 AM
hey jerk off, have you ever heard of tying up the air? that's why the entire call isn't read and besides if you have a laptop, then you can read the entire call. you can read cant u or maybe not since u can never see the complainant waving u down. the cell phones come from YOUR end, not PSCU. and have you thought about when one calls back they may not answer because they are not near the phone or talking to you idiots when we call back lol. brainiacs miami beach cops are not

and to the last guest, u r righte. u wouldn't they'd make you dispatch...if you can handle it[/quote]

This post clearly depicts the education level of our PSCU employees. Where did you go to school? Did you graduate from HS? I bet you are voting for Obama.[/quote]

I went to the Academy of Idiotic Miami Beach Police Officers. Your elitist and hypocritical attitude clearly shows you're voting for the elitist and hypocritical John McCain

11-04-2008, 12:31 AM
oh boys.... if you weren't sniffing up a crotch, then maybe u'd see the damn complaintant..
Get off the cell phones, put down ur drink and get ur fat butt out of the car...
I wish u knew what a beat was....or a park and walk....

Get some exercise so when ur in a footchase your not panting in my ears!

As for the County, I like working at the Make Believe Police Department...
The County men are nicer and not overweight ugly loosers like we hire.
You reap what you sew...so My Bad!@ :devil:

11-04-2008, 12:41 AM
U guys have empty sacs....grow some...

11-16-2008, 05:43 AM
you all cry about going to the county then maybe you should make the transfer and think twice that miami beach is not for me!!!!! its sad how it has come to such stupidity and how the dispatcher and police officers are crying like babies and yes it goes to both ends of the stick... wake up ppl you will never make each other happy so just deal with the bullshit on both ends and work with one and other instead of bashing each other. you have to admit there are some lazy cops, some whom take 5 breaks in day , some don't listen to the radios, some whom slufffff calls and some who never calls off a 19 talk about officer SAFETY!!!! then you have some dispatcher and call takers who don't know what they should or give bad information and even give attitudes see it goes both ways you have cops who make strange noise on the radio some say out of line things and some who plays their radio as if they want everyone to know the tune in their heads.. so professionalism come from both end...we all can use some adjustments but its not for us to bash each other remember WERE NOT ALL THE SAME PO'S AND DISPATCHERS so keep in mind because one person vice versa has made you mad it is not right to take it out with the next person..so the next time you see and dispatcher or police officer greet nicely for its a new day and what happen yesterday is yesterday.... never ending battle

ps. have you ever thought that pscu had a choice to move to the second floor, do u think they like living in a whole? i believe pscu was moved in regards of health issues.... they were dropping like flies and if they all fall who will dispatch you tot he necessary calls PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE STOP BEING SO DISGRUNTLE........

11-22-2008, 02:46 AM
The problem with PSCU is that the sergeants are not listening to whats going on.

11-22-2008, 06:39 PM
An when they do, all the whiney @$$ cops complain that the Sgt. is a jerk. If sergeants truly listen to the radio, they will hear all the scams that you guys pull. Multiple 12s, sluffing calls, delay 19s, all that stuff. So...the problem is not PSCU...it's you.

11-22-2008, 07:27 PM
An when they do, all the whiney @$$ cops complain that the Sgt. is a jerk. If sergeants truly listen to the radio, they will hear all the scams that you guys pull. Multiple 12s, sluffing calls, delay 19s, all that stuff. So...the problem is not PSCU...it's you.

Does PSCU have an example of what they want the supervisors to look like. Your right. It seems like the sergeants are too concerned about what the "guys" think of them. PSCU does have it's issues, however, the radio discipline is poor on the PO's side more often than not.

11-23-2008, 06:51 AM
instead of promoting more sgts to where the dept has closet jobs for them, assign one per shift to COMMUNICATIONS that will monitor both Officer's as well as Dispatcher's unprofessional actions.

11-23-2008, 01:00 PM
Don't cry like a little girl when they write you up for your stupidity!!!!!!!

11-23-2008, 04:16 PM
There used to be Sgts in PSCU and trust me it ran a lot better for both sides. You can have civillians as supervisors but
you need that uniform presence to handle the bs and that can make decisions on calls that the civillian supervisors can't.

11-23-2008, 05:08 PM
SGT'S UP THERE WON'T HELP. THEY WILL JUST HIDE AND MAKE IT ANOTHER CLOSET JOB. JUST THE OTHER DAY WE HAD A SGT CALL OFF A 17 JUST OCCURRED, AND WHEN THE DISPATCHER ASKED THE DESCRIPTION OF THE VEHICLE HE STATED " ONE'S WITH WHEELS ". WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THAT, TALK ABOUT UNPROFESSIONAL.

11-23-2008, 08:53 PM
Don't cry like a little girl when they write you up for your stupidity!!!!!!!
i won't cry! if i mess up i will take it. if it is the 1st step in changing the PROBLEM that seems EVERYONE knows about that has been here for so long, LET'S FREKIN DO IT!

11-24-2008, 03:50 AM
SGT'S UP THERE WON'T HELP. THEY WILL JUST HIDE AND MAKE IT ANOTHER CLOSET JOB. JUST THE OTHER DAY WE HAD A SGT CALL OFF A 17 JUST OCCURRED, AND WHEN THE DISPATCHER ASKED THE DESCRIPTION OF THE VEHICLE HE STATED " ONE'S WITH WHEELS ". WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THAT, TALK ABOUT UNPROFESSIONAL.

:shock:

11-25-2008, 03:26 AM
This topic is getting old!!!!!!!-----im looking in this on both sides favoring nobody- this is the senerio cops have bad days and they take it out on the radio- dispatchers have bad days they take it out on the radio- cops are rude to some dispatchers((SOME)))and (((SOME))) dispatchers are rude to cops-its a never ending circle-- what I do not agree on is judging us all for ones stupidity and yes I say STUPIDITY !!!!!!! there are good cops and there are good dispatchers we all have our days where the slight laughter goes along way a smile on the radio..IT is heard through ur voice so when u call off the next 19-38-or random 14 im not telling u to smile but everyone hears ur day in ur voice same as dispatchers the next time you say qsl,qsk, or dispatch an officer to a call smile cause it is heard through the radio- if a dispatcher makes u mad brush it off and go ur way if an officer makes a dispatcher mad smile and say qsl nothing should ever be takin personal when it comes to the job unless u feel u are being pointed out--I know this will never end its a CIRCLE but enough is enough if the officers feel their lives are at risk then thats one thing but if u dont like the way the dispatcher dispatch or the fact they send u to call u dont feel like taking then suck it up n know tomorrow is a different day- dispatchers if u dont like the fact the officers sluff the calls, go on 19 and never call it off, stop a 38 and not ask for a 15 suck it up its their lives, and if they feel like they dont want to work its the sgts they have to answer not us so lets stop worring about the STUPIDITY within the DEPARTMENT WE ALL WORK TOGETHER

11-25-2008, 03:30 AM
This topic is getting old!!!!!!!-----im looking in this on both sides favoring nobody- this is the senerio cops have bad days and they take it out on the radio- dispatchers have bad days they take it out on the radio- cops are rude to some dispatchers((SOME)))and (((SOME))) dispatchers are rude to cops-its a never ending circle-- what I do not agree on is judging us all for ones stupidity and yes I say STUPIDITY !!!!!!! there are good cops and there are good dispatchers we all have our days where the slight laughter goes along way a smile on the radio..IT is heard through ur voice so when u call off the next 19-38-or random 14 im not telling u to smile but everyone hears ur day in ur voice same as dispatchers the next time you say qsl,qsk, or dispatch an officer to a call smile cause it is heard through the radio- if a dispatcher makes u mad brush it off and go ur way if an officer makes a dispatcher mad smile and say qsl nothing should ever be takin personal when it comes to the job unless u feel u are being pointed out--I know this will never end its a CIRCLE but enough is enough if the officers feel their lives are at risk then thats one thing but if u dont like the way the dispatcher dispatch or the fact they send u to call u dont feel like taking then suck it up n know tomorrow is a different day- dispatchers if u dont like the fact the officers sluff the calls, go on 19 and never call it off, stop a 38 and not ask for a 15 suck it up its their lives, and if they feel like they dont want to work its the sgts they have to answer not us so lets stop worring about the STUPIDITY within the DEPARTMENT WE ALL WORK TOGETHER

11-26-2008, 02:35 AM
YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!! THE ABOVE POST MAKES SENSE!!!! WE WOULD NEVER GIVE IN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MBPD "MORONIC *****ING POLICE DEPARTMENT"!!!!!!!!!

11-27-2008, 02:59 AM
If sgts worked upstairs, it would allievate some of the crappy calls the desk takes and give remedial training.
MBPD goes out on ANYCALL, whether police related or not...remember CUSTOMER SERVICE..
We provide the best....

Get a Sgt to join PSCU, but then he'd be thinking w/his other head too...

It s a no win situation so just deal with the problem, CHANGE!!!!!

11-27-2008, 03:17 AM
A happy thanksgiving to all the officers and dispatchers at MBPD. Sorry I had to spoil this civil war with this positive message.

11-27-2008, 05:49 AM
Sgts need to listen to the radio. If sgts want to 07 the call, let them 07 the call. Let them deal with the angry citizens of miami beach. Units need to stop being rude on the radio, plain and simple. Dispatchers wouldn't be rude if units weren't rude and discourteous

11-27-2008, 05:54 AM
What Sergeant listens to the radio?

11-27-2008, 08:58 AM
Enjoy your Holiday and may CHANGE come within the unit :cop:

11-27-2008, 07:04 PM
Enjoy your Holiday and may CHANGE come within the unit :cop:

And may change come OUTSIDE the unit in patrol

12-18-2008, 06:04 AM
PSCU just went from bad to worst.

12-18-2008, 10:47 AM
How is that?

12-19-2008, 05:53 AM
PSCU just went from bad to worst.

What do you mean?

12-19-2008, 05:56 PM
Listen I am so tired of everyone always bashing the dispatchers !!!!!!!!
we all at this moment are going through trial and error with this bullshit ass system and instead of you being patient and understanding whats going on upstairs you sit in your police car and cry, I encourage you all to join us upstairs to see what the life of a dispatcher contains and you will see its not what you think!!!!!!! like I have said in past blogs(theunknown) if you would like to page back and read dispatchers come in all shapes and sizes just as well as police officers so never judge one dispatcher for the rest of us well all have our own issues and just as their are some cops whom you can ask how the hell are you still working I am sure here are some dispatchers your asking the same trust me I agree with that but to always bash(US) as if you had nothing better to do with your time I think this blog on DISPATCHERS should come to a end... its pointless and if your that disgruntle about someone man up to your words and walk your lazy self to the fourth floor and you speak with that dispatcher about your issues maybe we can come together just as the city moto say one time and work with one and other on our dividing issues...if we were to start a blog about cops I am sure it will be a never ending battle why? cause you know yourself and you know your fellow sisters and brothers and you know how lazy some of you are just like we know the ones that work and the one whom love to SLUFF- so trust me there is plenty to write about but we choose not too... so I encourage you all come sit with us for an hour or so and maybe it will make you better understand one and other instead of putting your tail between your legs and crying how horrible we are....FYI obviously we are not that bad if you are able to write in the blog meaning your still alive so i guess we are doing something RIGHT !!!!!!!!
SEE YOU ON THE FOURTH FLOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!QSL

12-20-2008, 12:37 AM
Listen I am so tired of everyone always bashing the dispatchers !!!!!!!!
we all at this moment are going through trial and error with this bullshit ass system and instead of you being patient and understanding whats going on upstairs you sit in your police car and cry, I encourage you all to join us upstairs to see what the life of a dispatcher contains and you will see its not what you think!!!!!!! like I have said in past blogs(theunknown) if you would like to page back and read dispatchers come in all shapes and sizes just as well as police officers so never judge one dispatcher for the rest of us well all have our own issues and just as their are some cops whom you can ask how the hell are you still working I am sure here are some dispatchers your asking the same trust me I agree with that but to always bash(US) as if you had nothing better to do with your time I think this blog on DISPATCHERS should come to a end... its pointless and if your that disgruntle about someone man up to your words and walk your lazy self to the fourth floor and you speak with that dispatcher about your issues maybe we can come together just as the city moto say one time and work with one and other on our dividing issues...if we were to start a blog about cops I am sure it will be a never ending battle why? cause you know yourself and you know your fellow sisters and brothers and you know how lazy some of you are just like we know the ones that work and the one whom love to SLUFF- so trust me there is plenty to write about but we choose not too... so I encourage you all come sit with us for an hour or so and maybe it will make you better understand one and other instead of putting your tail between your legs and crying how horrible we are....FYI obviously we are not that bad if you are able to write in the blog meaning your still alive so i guess we are doing something RIGHT !!!!!!!!
SEE YOU ON THE FOURTH FLOOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!QSL

Ever heard of a thing called a paragraph?

12-20-2008, 12:44 AM
No why don't the well educated cop help me since it is of great importance to you....

12-20-2008, 02:19 AM
Well put dispatcher! and to you mr or ms guest get a life..if that is all you are worried about is a
paragraph, well la te da. How about you doing something nice for people on the 4th fl, like coffee.
At least mr or ms guest you're out riding around, where as the dispatcher is tethered to the console,
you try sitting there for 8, 12 or 16 hrs, or being there for 8 and then being informed that you aren't
going home, and now you are stuck behind the radio for another 8hrs with maybe 1hr off the radio.
Been there, done that, and no longer have to.
You go dispatchers!!!!!!!! :lol:

12-21-2008, 03:35 AM
Our PSCU sux. The City of Miami and the County have REAL dispatchers and call takers that actually try to assist Patrol officers in catching bad guys. Your Captain is more concerned with esthetics than substance. And for those PSCU employees that are "tired" of getting bashed, get your own web site.

12-21-2008, 04:18 AM
Guest you are also right about the 4th fl. They ( the higher ups) are only concerned about
quanity and PSCU isn't up to full staff ,no matter what stats the higher ups throw out. PSCU
hasn't been fully staffed for years. I hope the bill that was passed in the state senate earlier
this year ref to standardized training goes into effect and makes it manditory, then you will
see some changes...well maybe..but then again this is Miami Beach.

12-21-2008, 05:01 PM
if you want real"dispatchers" maybe you should just go to the county and the comment of this is MIAMI BEACH then take your sorry self to the county if your so unhappy with where you work.instead of crying maybe you should do something about it other then complain about every damn thing.I cant believe oh wait I can believe I work with a bunch of idiots here at this department such as yourself, you people have no respect for one and other on or off the streets and I don't stand for anyone side but take a step back and listen to yourselves. I mean both parties dispatchers and Po's and honestly I don't see anything wrong with the dispatchers on our site maybe we can communicate better on what we agree and disagree with maybe we can come together and make things a little better on both sides, if we don't express our concerns in a adult manner then this constant bickering will continue and as a PO who wants to come to work and hear someone being nasty all day long on the radio and who wants to hear my fellow peers cry about what calls that dispatcher sent you on, lets put this stupidity to a end and FINALLY work together on making things better with in the department.

12-21-2008, 11:18 PM
if you want real"dispatchers" maybe you should just go to the county and the comment of this is MIAMI BEACH then take your sorry self to the county if your so unhappy with where you work.instead of crying maybe you should do something about it other then complain about every darn thing.I cant believe oh wait I can believe I work with a bunch of idiots here at this department such as yourself, you people have no respect for one and other on or off the streets and I don't stand for anyone side but take a s3tep back and listen to yourselves. I mean both parties dispatchers and Po's and honestly I don't see anything wrong with the dispatchers on our site maybe we can communicate better on what we agree and disagree with maybe we can come together and make things a little better on both sides, if we don't express our concerns in a adult manner then this constant bickering will continue and as a PO who wants to come to work and hear someone being nasty all day long on the radio and who wants to hear my fellow peers cry about what calls that dispatcher sent you on, lets put this stupidity to a end and FINALLY work together on making things better with in the department.

Where the F did U guys/gals go to school?

12-28-2008, 05:00 AM
Our PSCU sux. The City of Miami and the County have REAL dispatchers and call takers that actually try to assist Patrol officers in catching bad guys. Your Captain is more concerned with esthetics than substance. And for those PSCU employees that are "tired" of getting bashed, get your own web site.

No our patrol sucks, our sgts suck. lazy people who never get out of the cars but yet ask the complainant to step outside. if you WALK out of your car and knock on the door when you are told where they are, maybe you would catch the bad guys. or maybe if you stopped the car and not drive by the qth and the complainant when ou are given their physical 13, you'd catch the bad guys. maybe if you listened to the radio fully and not half assed you'd catch the bad guy.

And if you want the county or city dispatchers you all would ***** because they'd make you work. and none of you would survive miami's and miami dade's areas.

12-28-2008, 04:34 PM
so where do we start to make it a PROFESSIONAL system?
from patrol and communications stand points?

12-28-2008, 06:27 PM
Hey PSCU. What Sergeant would U consider "professional" and an example of what U R looking for?

12-29-2008, 05:20 PM
Lets not say hey PSCU lets direct the question to the one whom said the Sgt's are not professional.
Remember we all don't think alike nor do we act alike in a all around prospective. I went through my head of all the Sgts that I have dealt with and I dont see anything wrong, I guess some people have high expectations on how they think one should be, but then again that's one individuals opinion. This whole battle with patrol and PSCU is getting old and Im not sure how it got this bad but as a small department we "SHOULD" be a little closer family wise looking out for one and other not bashing each other, but then again thats one individuals opinion...

12-30-2008, 04:22 PM
Lets not say hey PSCU lets direct the question to the one whom said the Sgt's are not professional.
Remember we all don't think alike nor do we act alike in a all around prospective. I went through my head of all the Sgts that I have dealt with and I dont see anything wrong, I guess some people have high expectations on how they think one should be, but then again that's one individuals opinion. This whole battle with patrol and PSCU is getting old and Im not sure how it got this bad but as a small department we "SHOULD" be a little closer family wise looking out for one and other not bashing each other, but then again thats one individuals opinion...

What's getting old is having to deal with the worst 911 Department in the County.

12-30-2008, 05:16 PM
The key is to hire people with common sense. Some call takers would stay on the phone with inprogress calls, where others would hang up. Pulling additional information on the call was like pulling teeth from someone who has no teeth. When the
dispatcher documents bad calls/information, they are picking on the calltaker. When the "bravo" channel was implimented
the 2nd dispatcher could call back and update the information to the main dispatcher. It was funny, that on callback the "bravo" dispatcher could ask 3 questions and the complaintant would "spill their guts" with information that should have
been in the initial call. So before you start bashing the dispatcher, complain to your Sgt and let him or her complain to PSCU.

12-30-2008, 09:17 PM
What's getting old is having to deal with the worst 911 Department in the County.[/quote]

If you feel you are dealing with the worst 911 center in the county, how about you change the department you freaking work for...love your damn job and not the money and if your not happy or satisfied with Miami Beach then damitttt take your ass elsewhere.We do not have a bad department, just like everywhere else you shall take your narrow ass nothing will be perfect... and if for one minute you think the next department will be better then you are seriously wrong, take a look at the other agency posting and you will see they have the same issues if not even worse then Miami Beach. Remember you make the department and f you and everyone else sees thing different well hell put a foot forward and lets try and make a change instead of *****ing all the time.

12-31-2008, 05:48 AM
What's getting old is having to deal with the worst 911 Department in the County.

If you feel you are dealing with the worst 911 center in the county, how about you change the department you freaking work for...love your darn job and not the money and if your not happy or satisfied with Miami Beach then damitttt take your ass elsewhere.We do not have a bad department, just like everywhere else you shall take your narrow ass nothing will be perfect... and if for one minute you think the next department will be better then you are seriously wrong, take a look at the other agency posting and you will see they have the same issues if not even worse then Miami Beach. Remember you make the department and f you and everyone else sees thing different well hell put a foot forward and lets try and make a change instead of *****ing all the time.[/quote]

We love the PD. It's the PSCU which sux. We need to go to the County ASAP. They are,

P R O F E S S I O N A L

12-31-2008, 05:13 PM
I have had the opportunity to work WITH/not for Miami-Dade and Miami where I have listened and utilized their Communications as a Police Officer. I can tell you overall, they are more proficient and professional. Maybe they are regulated more? Who knows, but they are. The sarcasm is not as MUCH compared to hear, but they run they radio also. Before anyone says go there then, IT IS SIMPLE, I AM HERE FOR THE $$$$$$$ :)

01-08-2009, 05:40 PM
They need a Sergeant up there. The ones on the street do not listen to their radio.

01-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Can't we all just get along??? PSCU definately SUX..no one says it doesn't,,the employees they have
have to do their best under the circumstances..It is a lovely unit, new, clean, etc. but it comes
with rules. Once you key your card into the door, you cannot leave- they are permitted 2 breaks
a night. No one is permitted to stand up at their position, only sitting down. Lunch break your
supervisor writes down the time and seconds you leave and records them for the big cheese.
We need to uncivilianize the unit. Monkeys with headsets is what they are, afterall, look at
their supervisors. I heard him discussing to eliminate the bathrooms and give out offices to
his staff. Afterall, potty chairs are on order.
Treat people with the respect they deserve and -blah blah blah...I will never visit the
4th floor again. You are pathetic dogs on leases (just a phrase, not all are dogs).
It is a miracle you all stay, you deserve better...Then my subordinates are jerks to you
too. Maybe we should assign a PSCU day for the rookies. :mrgreen:

01-10-2009, 02:23 AM
he is ony concerened with how his hair looks

01-10-2009, 04:10 AM
LMAO
I and some of my former inmates escaped while the escaping was good :evil:
Two bathroom breaks a night?? I do belive a court case was heard a few years
ago for the same thing, that is, telling employees that they could only 1 or 2 bathroom breaks a shift, and guess what?? The employees won, and won bigtime.
PSCU has never treated employees like adults, but more like kindegarteners.
Ladies and Gents don't forget to bring your depends. :snicker:

01-10-2009, 04:12 AM
he is ony concerened with how his hair looks
L. Bornsiein?

01-13-2009, 01:26 AM

No, what's getting old is having to deal with the worst Police Department in the tri-county area. Even when toned you all are deaf.

01-13-2009, 01:31 AM
PSCU sucks but yet you have patrol officers who glide by their complainants and ask for callbacks. If you look, and don't milk calls, PSCU wouldn't be bombarded with outraged citizens calling about your lack of response time. and units who never listen to the radio

01-13-2009, 03:39 AM
Mabye units would listen to the radio more if all of our heads didnt hurt from hearing all the non sense ie background parties, dispatching a unit to a 317 who is in RCC or what about send a unit to a call who has been off for 18 hrs?? Cant call off a 19 or a 38 because the air has been held for 15 mins ref 58? Is there just one of you up there who can work a night?Its your world! I just work in it! God forbid a unit gets hurt and no one knows where they are because you have the air held so you can fix your mistakes!

01-13-2009, 03:56 AM
YEPPPP PSCU SUX!!!!!!!!

LIKE SAID BEFORE ANIMALS ON A LEASH- KINDER GARDEN ON A PUNISHMENT- AND SOON WE WILL ALL BE ANOREXIC- UNABLE TO WALK AROUND,UNABLE TO MOVE, UNABLE TO LAUGH,SNEEZE OR EVEN COUGH, UNABLE TO EAT OR DRINK THE CAFFEINE YOU NEED- I GUESS THEY SHOULD INHERIT ANOTHER CHECK BESIDES A LUNCH MONEY CHECK BUT A DEPEND CHECK BECAUSE A LOT OF THOSE WILL SOON BE NEEDED... YOU TRY GOING UPSTAIRS AND YOU SHALL SEE BUT BE CAREFUL CAUSE THE ANIMALS JUST MIGHT BITE SINCE THEY HAVEN'T BEEN FEED IN A WHILE..LMAO ARE U SERIOUS PSCU HOW DO U EXPECT TO KEEP UR EMPLOYEES IF YOU TREAT THEM AS CHILDREN AND ANIMALS.. NO PEE PEE BREAKS -- WAIT I MEAN 2 PEPE BREAKS 10 MIN ETA BACK TO PSCU- A 5 MIN TO SWALLOW A BAG OF PEANUTS AND 5 MIN TO BURN MY THROAT WITH A HOT CUP OF COFFEE- GOT TO ASK THE TEACHER PERMISSION 2 USE THE BATHROOM- THEIR ALL TIES DOWN TO THEIR DESK BALL AND CHAIN.. GO VISIT MBPD ZOO ITS FREE JUST BUZZ 620 AND U SHALL SEE- BUT REMEMBER DONT PET OR FEED THE ANIMALS-------WHAT A JOKE

01-13-2009, 04:12 AM
Mabye units would listen to the radio more if all of our heads didnt hurt from hearing all the non sense ie background parties, dispatching a unit to a 317 who is in RCC or what about send a unit to a call who has been off for 18 hrs?? Cant call off a 19 or a 38 because the air has been held for 15 mins ref 58? Is there just one of you up there who can work a night?Its your world! I just work in it! God forbid a unit gets hurt and no one knows where they are because you have the air held so you can fix your mistakes!

maybe u can come up there and dispatch. maybe u can go 06 on the air instead of never going 06 when ur supposed 2. maybe if u let the dispatcher know where u r. dont say ur on a 19 or 38 when u r about to be dispatched to a call. there wouldn't be mistakes if u all realized the speed of which we type and still prone to errors because u all never allow a dispatcher to clear the air. follow ur own sop and we will be able to dispatch. and a unit gets hurt because they dont call off signals until a dispatcher raises u for a call or a sgt is requesting u. try, try again

01-13-2009, 05:19 AM
I would be more than happy to come up there, it would be a vacation and I could catch up on my sleep! If all you have to worry about is when I 06 you have major problems, what does me 06ing have anything to do with anything? I will let you know where I am when I feel the need to do so ie 19, 38, etc. But if im take a leak or get a water or grabbing a bite, what do you care. I always clear if things are holding and thats all you need to know, I make your calls disapear! As for the speed you type WOW isnt that a skill you should have, lame excuse....because I dont type fast enough? The reason you cant clear the air is bc your to busy giving me the novel version of the call and then the QTH how about the other way around so when you finish I will be arrival! You jam the air, not us, to many fine POs are waiting to call off things but they cant because the air is held and when it clears up.....you dispatch us to a call.....now we have to cancel our 19 or 38 that we are dealing with! Have you ever thought that the reason POs dont answer the radio is because there involved in a 34(clubs, fights) or trying to keep the radio down to conduct and investigation where you need to sneek up on someone....even better they might be helping a citizen with a problem? Not everyone is sleeping. Dont get me wrong, there are good dispatchers and horrible ones, just like POs just take what i am saying as advise not an insult. To the good dispatchers out there, you know who you are bc sometimes a PO will say thanks on the air!

01-13-2009, 05:38 AM
Captain LB is pushing for an aquarium up there. I guess he is more concerned with finding Nemo than finding solutions.

01-13-2009, 05:44 AM
LMAO :devil:
Publix has depends on sale for $7.99. :P

01-13-2009, 01:37 PM
LMAO HELLL YEAH HE WANTS AN AQUARIUM--- FOR WHAT ARE U SERIOUS -- CAN I JUST HAVE A PORT A POTTY NEXT TO MY STATION PLEASE RATHER -- AND O YEAH INSTEAD OF ASKING A PO FOR A FAVOR OF COFFEE IT WILL BE CAN YOU PLEASE PICK ME UP A PACK OF DEPENDS... DAMN AQUARIUM.. HAHAHA WHAT A DAMN JOKE... DISPATCHERS HANG IN THERE!!!!!! WE GOT A SGT EN ROUTE TO MAKE SHIT BETTER UP THERE.. AND YES THANKS TOT HE GOOOOD DISPATCHERS

01-13-2009, 02:06 PM
I would be more than happy to come up there, it would be a vacation and I could catch up on my sleep! If all you have to worry about is when I 06 you have major problems, what does me 06ing have anything to do with anything? I will let you know where I am when I feel the need to do so ie 19, 38, etc. But if im take a leak or get a water or grabbing a bite, what do you care. I always clear if things are holding and thats all you need to know, I make your calls disapear! As for the speed you type WOW isnt that a skill you should have, lame excuse....because I dont type fast enough? The reason you cant clear the air is bc your to busy giving me the novel version of the call and then the QTH how about the other way around so when you finish I will be arrival! You jam the air, not us, to many fine POs are waiting to call off things but they cant because the air is held and when it clears up.....you dispatch us to a call.....now we have to cancel our 19 or 38 that we are dealing with! Have you ever thought that the reason POs dont answer the radio is because there involved in a 34(clubs, fights) or trying to keep the radio down to conduct and investigation where you need to sneek up on someone....even better they might be helping a citizen with a problem? Not everyone is sleeping. Dont get me wrong, there are good dispatchers and horrible ones, just like POs just take what i am saying as advise not an insult. To the good dispatchers out there, you know who you are bc sometimes a PO will say thanks on the air!

06'g has a lot to do with it. If you don't go 06, you're still 09 on my screen. And it's officer safety issue. You do value ur life don't you? I don't care where u take a leak or get water but if you get attacked while taking that leak, get water or grab a bite and u need a 315, we'll just let u suffer. And if you clear when things are holding, good for you, then that doesn't apply 2 u. and typing is a skill i have, which i'm sure if you dont have otherwise ud b up there, but when a unit comes on before i'm even finish typing my 19 or 38, and u dont break after clearing one 19 or 38 then i cant type even that fast and with the nu system im trying to make sure i dont make mistakes. too many fine POs? LMAO in Miami Beach? Fine POs are at the county and city not MBPD. and why should i read the call to u when u ask me the same thing i told u the first time u ask me 2x after i read the call and 3 more times when u arrive. u have the complainant step outside long before u get there when u claim arrival or u drive right by. if u r 09 u are available for service, no 34s in clubs or 14s can change that. CALL IF OFF!!! If you get in a 315 and dont know where u r if u say u r at 75th and alton or 90th st and alton or 34th and ocean dr or if u call off a 315 and say you're on lenox when you're really on euclid who's fault is that? not mine. i understand your point of horrible PO's but dispatchers do a thankless job. And to those PO's that say thank you, thank you for doing a good job but to the rest of you who sleep and it's obvious when u come on the air, u guys make the rest look . and another thing, to stay on the phone with a complainant who either hangs up or refuses to stay on the phone, how do u suppose we keep them on, magically reach out and tell them to stay on the line?

01-13-2009, 02:08 PM
aquarium? for what? they need better equipment

01-13-2009, 02:22 PM
Captain LB is pushing for an aquarium up there. I guess he is more concerned with finding Nemo than finding solutions.

Now thats funny. LMFAO

01-13-2009, 02:25 PM

Now thats funny. LMFAO

PSCU is the prettiest place in the dept

01-14-2009, 03:16 AM
LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!!!
HELLLL YEAH PSCU THE PRETTIEST PLACE TO BE, IF YOU EVER WANT TO KNOW WHATS ON CNN JUST 1 620 OR COME UPSTAIRS THEY WILL LET YOU KNOW WHATS GOING ON..LOL..LOL.. OH YEAH AND BE SURE TO COME FEED OUR FISH, U KNOW THE CITY MOTTO ONE FIGHT ONE FISH BOWL..LOL.LOL..SOME CRAP LIKE THAT GOOD LORD WHATS NEXT... SUCH A JOKE

01-14-2009, 09:51 AM
Think about it..coming to work for your 8 hour shift then getting held over at the last minute for another 8 hours. No drinks, snacks, or 11's to empty your bladder.. You think you would be pleasant on the air too? For
my x mas list, get me depends, or a port-a-potty chair.. this way they
can eliminate our 11's all together.

I'll fill that fat a-- stomach u swallow your meals right?

01-15-2009, 04:15 PM
I wouldn't give them any ideas if I were you guys...lol

03-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Lisen up all you crybaby PO's. the cheif came to are role call for an award cerimony and said we are the "best in the industry" so get over yourselves. Luccy you have police jobs cuz youall have no brains.

03-07-2009, 10:16 PM
Lisen up all you crybaby PO's. the cheif came to are role call for an award cerimony and said we are the "best in the industry" so get over yourselves. Luccy you have police jobs cuz youall have no brains.

Andd obviously you dont either with that bad Arse spelling!!! What are you in the second grade?

03-07-2009, 10:45 PM

Andd obviously you dont either with that bad Arse spelling!!! What are you in the second grade?

If you are going to criticize at least spell your words right. Typical bad spelling PO. The Chief is correct. We the best. So stop talking all that crap.

03-13-2009, 02:35 PM
How about the new CAD system? Very hard to dispatch? Does not perform to expected standards? Brought to us by Pat, what a surprise! I guess it goes well with our failed radio system.

LB needs to be rotated out of there. He has his nose up Rams you know what.

03-13-2009, 04:47 PM
We are getting a LEO award for our oustanding 911 center. Don't be a hater.

03-13-2009, 07:51 PM
LMAO! Dispatchers and call takers deserve the award not LB and his "girls".
Give credit where credit is due, not to people who just sit and look pretty and act petty.
If the city wants to save money they need to get rid of take homes for civilian
mgrs.