PDA

View Full Version : Russ Diperna kicked out of district-8

04-24-2008, 12:45 AM
I am shocked to hear that Russ Diperna was kicked out of district-8 after attempting to discuss the PBA contract issues. about 10-minutes into his presentation the XO abruptly ended the discussion. I found out the order came from Major Rogers. I guess things haven't changed. I will be voting noooooooooooooo on this contract. I guess Lamberti is hiding something.

04-24-2008, 12:52 AM
Russ is not giving the facts, he is telling a slanted story with many exaggerations and mistruths. I wouldn't let a guy come to roll call either if I was the Sheriff, especially some do nothing fishbowl working piece of crap who has been doing nothing but talking shizzat about me and openly supporting someone else for sheriff.

When it comes down to it Roll call is for shift information, and officer safety issues, it is not a free commercial for the PBA. If you want to discuss union business go to the PBA meetings.

You may not like it, but that is the way it is.

04-24-2008, 12:58 AM
Russ is not giving the facts, he is telling a slanted story with many exaggerations and mistruths. I wouldn't let a guy come to roll call either if I was the Sheriff, especially some do nothing fishbowl working piece of crap who has been doing nothing but talking shizzat about me and openly supporting someone else for sheriff.

When it comes down to it Roll call is for shift information, and officer safety issues, it is not a free commercial for the PBA. If you want to discuss union business go to the PBA meetings.

You may not like it, but that is the way it is.Which is it, was he told to leave or not. I was told that the Xo told him to rap it up after only 5 or 10 minutes. Then The Xo came in a few minutes later and told him that he shouldn't be discussing this in here (roll call room) and to take it some where else.

04-24-2008, 01:10 AM

You may not like it, but that is the way it is.Which is it, was he told to leave or not. I was told that the Xo told him to rap it up after only 5 or 10 minutes. Then The Xo came in a few minutes later and told him that he shouldn't be discussing this in here (roll call room) and to take it some where else.

Yeah and the XO was right...go to a meeting if you want info....

04-24-2008, 01:43 AM
Go o the PBA meeting for info? Looks good on paper till you realize alot of people are working- Charlie shift, Details, OT, outside employment. Some are home with kids. Last meeting there was an Op, Training and I believe Field Farce. But I guess these men and women don't deserve to hear the info first hand. Let's be fair. The PBA has the right to educate the members that do not ahve the ability to attend meetings

04-24-2008, 01:57 AM

Yeah keep the truth hidden away so no one hears it. That's the way it should be aye Comrade ?

Let the truth be heard. You may not like the messenger, but let the truth be heard.

04-24-2008, 02:15 AM

Yeah keep the truth hidden away so no one hears it. That's the way it should be aye Comrade ?

Let the truth be heard. You may not like the messenger, but let the truth be heard.

key word is "Truth", was Russ talking about the truth, such has his ulterior motives to sabotage anything to do with this administration, because he is in support of Israel. Does it not seem curious to anyone, that someone who has never done a thing in his career, never put forth an extra effort for anything, is fighting so hard for this. What is in it for him? A little something more then 2%, I would imagine.

04-24-2008, 04:30 AM
Russ's motive is to get the truth out there so that we the PBA membership have the accurate facts so that we can make an intelligent decision. Ill give it to you, maybe Russ is an Isreal fan, so what, how does that make what he says at Roll Call untrue. I found his short presentation very interesting and accurate and I have decided that NO is the proper vote to cast. I understand that our XO took his marching orders from the Chief who probably got his from the Major but unless Fidel Castro has suddenly become Sheriff I support his right to speak. Those who dont obviously want to prevent the information he deceminating from getting out for a reason. I have to be honest I was thrilled when AL Lamberti was appointed Sheriff but after today Im ashamed hes the Sheriff. Oh by the way, to Chief Page and Major Rogers you should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!

04-24-2008, 07:14 AM
Russ's motive is to get the truth out there so that we the PBA membership have the accurate facts so that we can make an intelligent decision. Ill give it to you, maybe Russ is an Isreal fan, so what, how does that make what he says at Roll Call untrue. I found his short presentation very interesting and accurate and I have decided that NO is the proper vote to cast. I understand that our XO took his marching orders from the Chief who probably got his from the Major but unless Fidel Castro has suddenly become Sheriff I support his right to speak. Those who dont obviously want to prevent the information he deceminating from getting out for a reason. I have to be honest I was thrilled when AL Lamberti was appointed Sheriff but after today Im ashamed hes the Sheriff. Oh by the way, to Chief Page and Major Rogers you should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!

I support his right to speak also, that is why he should post his phone number and let anyone who wants to talk to him call him. This is not a topic for roll call.

04-24-2008, 11:08 AM

I support his right to speak also, that is why he should post his phone number and let anyone who wants to talk to him call him. This is not a topic for roll call.

Whatever your opinion is about the union at the roll call I'm sure we all can clearly see this was a tactical error by whoever made the call. It probably just stamped the no vote. Everyone is talking about it now. They just blinked first.

04-24-2008, 11:27 AM
There is nothing in the CBA that allows the PBA to make roll call presentations. The PBA is allowed a bulletin board in each district to post union information and that's it.

My question is this...where were these PBA roll call presentations when POWERTRAC and Jenne were screwing everyone over? We needed you then, but all the reps and Brickman were sucking Jenne's azz. Yeah you guys are real tough now huh. I'm impressed....NOT.

Mark my words...when the contract gets approved and Lamberti wins all this BS will stop.

04-24-2008, 12:40 PM
I was ready to vote no on the contract until Russ came to D-8. His presentation was lacking at best. When asked simple a question, he would do his best to misdirect it. At one point he told another Deputy to go and get the facts for himself.......are you f-ing kidding me? I pay the PBA to get the best contract for me and my family. I dont pay them to be a political butt kiss for Scott Isreal. Ultimately thats was he and Bailen are. I know I know....now John will call me a rat and say Im betraying the Department. I dont pay them to tell me that all of Pompano is voting NO and so should I. What the f is that?????? Maybe all the Deputies in Pompano should know that. Russ could not answer the most simple questions so now I have no faith in the PBA....again.

Oh yeah...the LT never kicked out Russ. He told the Deputies to get to work WHEN Russ started spouting off his own personal views.....are our Reps supposed to do that????

Vote how you want....whats best for you and your family.

04-24-2008, 12:40 PM
I was ready to vote no on the contract until Russ came to D-8. His presentation was lacking at best. When asked simple a question, he would do his best to misdirect it. At one point he told another Deputy to go and get the facts for himself.......are you f-ing kidding me? I pay the PBA to get the best contract for me and my family. I dont pay them to be a political butt kiss for Scott Isreal. Ultimately thats was he and Bailen are. I know I know....now John will call me a rat and say Im betraying the Department. I dont pay them to tell me that all of Pompano is voting NO and so should I. What the f is that?????? Maybe all the Deputies in Pompano should know that. Russ could not answer the most simple questions so now I have no faith in the PBA....again.

Oh yeah...the LT never kicked out Russ. He told the Deputies to get to work WHEN Russ started spouting off his own personal views.....are our Reps supposed to do that????

04-24-2008, 12:42 PM
Next time one of the REPS comes to your roll calls ask them this question.

Who are you supporting for Sheriff?

If they give you a stock answer like Whovever gives a good/fair contract or Whoever the board supports or that's personal...then my friends you will see the Smoking Gun.

Things are not what they appear. The REPS have had lunch with some of the people running for sheriff....I have never heard any of them say they are willing to give us 5-5-5.

It's all a smoke screen.

04-24-2008, 01:32 PM

Vote how you want....whats best for you and your family.Man!! I was in that room and don't remember any of what you just said. If I recall, Russ said, we have an obligation and responsibility to research the information he gave us, in fact, he even told us where he got the information and that we can varify it through them. Your post is one of the biggest distortion of facts. But i'm glad to hear it for myself. I was on the fence, but will now be voting NOOOOOOOOOOO!

04-24-2008, 02:51 PM
[quote="I was there":17s51gvg]I was ready to vote no on the contract until Russ came to D-8. His presentation was lacking at best. When asked simple a question, he would do his best to misdirect it. At one point he told another Deputy to go and get the facts for himself.......are you f-ing kidding me? I pay the PBA to get the best contract for me and my family. I dont pay them to be a political butt kiss for Scott Isreal. Ultimately thats was he and Bailen are. I know I know....now John will call me a rat and say Im betraying the Department. I dont pay them to tell me that all of Pompano is voting NO and so should I. What the f is that?????? Maybe all the Deputies in Pompano should know that. Russ could not answer the most simple questions so now I have no faith in the PBA....again.

Vote how you want....whats best for you and your family.Man!! I was in that room and don't remember any of what you just said. If I recall, Russ said, we have an obligation and responsibility to research the information he gave us, in fact, he even told us where he got the information and that we can varify it through them. Your post is one of the biggest distortion of facts. But i'm glad to hear it for myself. I was on the fence, but will now be voting NOOOOOOOOOOO![/quote:17s51gvg]

Hey smart guy if you really were there I think you know that Russ could not answer any questions from anyone and could not back up anything he said except to say "trust me" i know! He couldnt prove where this "magic money" is and where the sheriff was supposed to get it from but he sure knew it was ther at the sheriffs expense. prove it russ show us on paper...bet ya can't do that! smoke screen! all the way!

04-24-2008, 04:30 PM
Next time one of the REPS comes to your roll calls ask them this question.

Who are you supporting for Sheriff?

If they give you a stock answer like Whovever gives a good/fair contract or Whoever the board supports or that's personal...then my friends you will see the Smoking Gun.

Things are not what they appear. The REPS have had lunch with some of the people running for sheriff....I have never heard any of them say they are willing to give us 5-5-5.

It's all a smoke screen.

Are you going to post this on every thread that discusses the Sheriffs henchman violation of Deputy Dipernas Civil Rights????

04-24-2008, 04:32 PM

I agree you should do whats best for you and your family and voting no and going back to the table to get the raise we deserve is what is best. Russ thank you for your effort yesterday we appreciate it.

04-24-2008, 09:59 PM
Roll calls are not for Russ to campagin for Scott Isreal. Russ can support whoever he wants to. The PBA should be allowed to make roll call presentations, but they should be scripted by the board not by the individual. This means that every board member or rep who speaks speaks from a pre written script which should also be provided to the men and women in the roll call so this finger pointing and questioning as to what took place does not happen. I also believe that the department can censor our conversations and what is said in a roll call setting as it is the agencies time, but that should be within reason as well.

my two cents!

04-24-2008, 11:21 PM
Roll calls are not for Russ to campagin for Scott Isreal. Russ can support whoever he wants to. The PBA should be allowed to make roll call presentations, but they should be scripted by the board not by the individual. This means that every board member or rep who speaks speaks from a pre written script which should also be provided to the men and women in the roll call so this finger pointing and questioning as to what took place does not happen. I also believe that the department can censor our conversations and what is said in a roll call setting as it is the agencies time, but that should be within reason as well.

my two cents!Your true name is, Cut and Paste. 6-Months and their all gone.

04-24-2008, 11:29 PM
[quote="D-8":g3jhvcri][quote="I was there":g3jhvcri]I was ready to vote no on the contract until Russ came to D-8. His presentation was lacking at best. When asked simple a question, he would do his best to misdirect it. At one point he told another Deputy to go and get the facts for himself.......are you f-ing kidding me? I pay the PBA to get the best contract for me and my family. I dont pay them to be a political butt kiss for Scott Isreal. Ultimately thats was he and Bailen are. I know I know....now John will call me a rat and say Im betraying the Department. I dont pay them to tell me that all of Pompano is voting NO and so should I. What the f is that?????? Maybe all the Deputies in Pompano should know that. Russ could not answer the most simple questions so now I have no faith in the PBA....again.

Vote how you want....whats best for you and your family.Man!! I was in that room and don't remember any of what you just said. If I recall, Russ said, we have an obligation and responsibility to research the information he gave us, in fact, he even told us where he got the information and that we can varify it through them. Your post is one of the biggest distortion of facts. But i'm glad to hear it for myself. I was on the fence, but will now be voting NOOOOOOOOOOO![/quote:g3jhvcri]

Hey smart guy if you really were there I think you know that Russ could not answer any questions from anyone and could not back up anything he said except to say "trust me" i know! He couldnt prove where this "magic money" is and where the sheriff was supposed to get it from but he sure knew it was ther at the sheriffs expense. prove it russ show us on paper...bet ya can't do that! smoke screen! all the way![/quote:g3jhvcri]Could Lamberti back up what he said, or because he's the Sheriff and you love him he is telling the truth. Nice try. Russ knows more about politics than Lamberti and his three goons together. This is why they are trying to shut him up. His message is positive and he does his home work.

04-24-2008, 11:51 PM

Why is the truth only available at a roll call, which is NOT the place for union business. Period.

Grow up.

04-25-2008, 05:20 AM
The truth is availible anytime to anyone whos willing to listen to it. In this case roll call was the chosen forum to reach the greatest amount of membership with this truth. If the Sheriff and his group of Nazis werent afraid of the truth they would have let Russ speak and then the Sheriff could have come to the District or have one of his representatives come and rebut what Russ had to say. The problem is the Sheriff knows hes been lying to us for months and he cant back up what hes saying. So to those who support the Sheriff I implore you stop with your selfish motives and allow us get back to the table to fight for an appropriate raise. By the way I recently read a letter put out by a PBA Rep and I was very disheartenend to see the Sheriff chose to return 33 million to the County rather then giving it his employees in the form of a raise. This one fact made up my mind and Im voting no.

04-25-2008, 07:47 AM
This board board is full of half truths, no truths , and a bunch of misinformation(Along with many spelling errrors). BTW it was Jenne who gave back the money, nice try.

04-25-2008, 11:12 AM
I never thought I would see the day that Lamberti and his staff would be refered to as nazis. That is crazy. The agency is soo much better with him in charge then Jenne and now the guy is a nazi. Man that is so whacked and you should be ashamed.

As for Russ and a post about freedom of speech, you as a deputy are restricted on what you can say...you heard of Meeting BSO Standards or Insubordination, right. Go call Lamberti and his staff a nazi to their faces and see what happens you fool.

Man, I hope everyone sees thru this CRAP and doesn't buy into it.

04-25-2008, 11:37 AM
I never thought I would see the day that Lamberti and his staff would be refered to as nazis. That is crazy. The agency is soo much better with him in charge then Jenne and now the guy is a nazi. Man that is so whacked and you should be ashamed.

As for Russ and a post about freedom of speech, you as a deputy are restricted on what you can say...you heard of Meeting BSO Standards or Insubordination, right. Go call Lamberti and his staff a nazi to their faces and see what happens you fool.

I thought this Sheriff was going to bring this place together. Well most of this frustration is the fact that we were all mislead by a convicted felon. If an extra 2% could start to heal this place you have to ask "Why isn't it being done?" Seems to me the easiest decision anyone could ever make. Perhaps the new administration is falling into the same trap the last one did. Ego is replacing common sense.

04-25-2008, 02:50 PM
[quote="Voting YES":13p3r2f3]I never thought I would see the day that Lamberti and his staff would be refered to as nazis. That is crazy. The agency is soo much better with him in charge then Jenne and now the guy is a nazi. Man that is so whacked and you should be ashamed.

I thought this Sheriff was going to bring this place together. Well most of this frustration is the fact that we were all mislead by a convicted felon. If an extra 2% could start to heal this place you have to ask "Why isn't it being done?" Seems to me the easiest decision anyone could ever make. Perhaps the new administration is falling into the same trap the last one did. Ego is replacing common sense.[/quote:13p3r2f3]

BA BUMP

04-25-2008, 05:09 PM

What would you call a Sheriff who comes to his Deputies and out right lies, uses strong arm tatics and threats to get them to try to approve a stupid contract. Then when the PBA speaks up against it he has one of his thugs silence him. That sir is exactly what the NAZIs did in Germany. Take some time and see how the NAZI movement started. It all began with threats and intimidation, and punishment for those who spoke up against them. This Sheriff could have fixed this agency but instead like every other Sheriff before them he CHOSE to kept the coorupt system in place that keeps 10% of the Deputies in special positions and the other 90% begging for scraps. If you honestly believe that you DESERVE a 3%,3%,3% raise, then I implore to tell everyone why??? Please dont use because were not going to get any better or its the economy as your rationale for your argument. Just for your information $33 Million was returned to the County last year by Sheriff Lamberti, it obviously couldnt have been Jenne he was in prison. Obviously as for the economy the Sheriffs Office is on pace to give back 50 million this year. So if you have an argument for the current contract proposal I would love to hear it.

04-25-2008, 05:48 PM

What would you call a Sheriff who comes to his Deputies and out right lies, uses strong arm tatics and threats to get them to try to approve a stupid contract. Then when the PBA speaks up against it he has one of his thugs silence him. That sir is exactly what the NAZIs did in Germany. Take some time and see how the NAZI movement started. It all began with threats and intimidation, and punishment for those who spoke up against them. This Sheriff could have fixed this agency but instead like every other Sheriff before them he CHOSE to kept the coorupt system in place that keeps 10% of the Deputies in special positions and the other 90% begging for scraps. If you honestly believe that you DESERVE a 3%,3%,3% raise, then I implore to tell everyone why??? Please dont use because were not going to get any better or its the economy as your rationale for your argument. Just for your information $33 Million was returned to the County last year by Sheriff Lamberti, it obviously couldnt have been Jenne he was in prison. Obviously as for the economy the Sheriffs Office is on pace to give back 50 million this year. So if you have an argument for the current contract proposal I would love to hear it.

Again your argument is full of twisted facts. Anyone can spin anything the way they want. How come when you tell everyone that Coconut Creek makes $10,000 more then us, you dont mention that they pay almost $12,000 in health insurance????? Your facts suck, be honest, present the whole story. And for your argument above, when did Lamberti take office, I believe November. What should he have done come in and blow 33 million dollars in two months, instead of return it to the tax payers? Maybe he could have remodeled the 5th flooor for the 100th time, and spent the money, like Ken Jenne did.

04-25-2008, 10:56 PM
A common theme from what I'm hearing when asking deputies from other districts is that their command staff is pressuring them to sign the contract. If you don't believe me, ask around. Chiefs going to roll calls and applying pressure, sgts. telling rooks that if they don't sign bad things are going to happen. Wake up people. The sheriff is just as bad as that felon was. I'm surprised since I pushed for Lamberti to be sheriff only to see it turn around and become worse than Jenne.

I'm voting no.

04-25-2008, 11:32 PM
A common theme from what I'm hearing when asking deputies from other districts is that their command staff is pressuring them to sign the contract. If you don't believe me, ask around. Chiefs going to roll calls and applying pressure, sgts. telling rooks that if they don't sign bad things are going to happen. Wake up people. The sheriff is just as bad as that felon was. I'm surprised since I pushed for Lamberti to be sheriff only to see it turn around and become worse than Jenne.

I'm voting no.

Those goddamned Chief's!!!!! I think that whenever that happens again the roll call should beat the sh1t out of the Cheif, hold them hostage until the major shows up and then beat the sh1t out of the major. No Justice No Peace.

You moron, you know that is not true.

04-25-2008, 11:50 PM

I'm voting no.

Wake up. Bad things have already happened. Deputies being arrested for games that the administration orchestrated. Never again should we trust any of the brass. Make them earn our trust. Offering us 3% is not earning our trust. It's just more games being played and I'm glad some of you and I stress the word "some" are finally starting to stand up to these people.

04-26-2008, 02:29 AM
Dude I told you about that NAZI crap. That reference is WAY off base.

Deputies and Sergeants....this is BS. I would be the first in line to take you out back and call you out. You want to talk about history that in no way shape or form has NOTHING to do with BSO. You are SICK.

If you are such a tough person...leave your real name and phone number so we can reach out and touch you. Too scared huh....yeah I know dude...because you would be fired for your comments. I am warning you dude....as a fellow worker, if you are a BSO deputy/sergeant, to knock off the NAZI references. All I can say.....is that I warned you.

Now...back to business. We all can agree to disagree. Don't take this contract crap personal. I'm voting yes...so what. Do what you want...don't forget we are on the SAME team.....REMEMBER THAT.

04-26-2008, 02:30 AM

Again your argument is full of twisted facts. Anyone can spin anything the way they want. How come when you tell everyone that Coconut Creek makes $10,000 more then us, you dont mention that they pay almost $12,000 in health insurance????? Your facts suck, be honest, present the whole story. And for your argument above, when did Lamberti take office, I believe November. What should he have done come in and blow 33 million dollars in two months, instead of return it to the tax payers? Maybe he could have remodeled the 5th flooor for the 100th time, and spent the money, like Ken Jenne did.

First of all Coconut Creek pays less money for their benefits then we do. If you dont take them for what ever reason they cut you check for $4500.00 EVERY YEAR. They also can sell back 80 hours sick time every year, can we ummm nooooooooo. Furthermore if they leave the agency after say 3 years they can get paid for up to 520 hours of sick time at 100% we have to wait 25 years to get 100% of our sick time. You wanted fact, those are facts, the only one distorting the facts are you. The only thing that Coconut pays for that we dont are their take homes if they live 10 miles outside the city limits and if they lived in Homestead or Jupiter they pay a whole $50 a check, wow. Oh yes they get $37.00 an hour for details and dont have to pay a Vig to their Dept for the honor of working one. Add that to the nearly $11,000 more then we make now and I think it illustrates how far weve fallen. Whats even sadder then all this is that Coconut Creek isnt the highest paid FRS Agency Miami Gardens is at nearly $77,000. Hmmm what do we make not even $64,000. VOTE NO and lets force the PBA to go back to the table and get us what we deserve!!!!

04-26-2008, 02:35 AM
Why don't you get rid of Bailen, DiPerna and Berman and try some new reps to speak. Maybe that techique would work, since they ar edoing more damage. I hear after this vote members are considering qutitting and joining the Miami group that represents cops. They are cheaper and have better attornies. Then you dont have to waste your money listening to jerks from NY. I also hear Bailen got fired from Delray Beach and couldn't make it in NY, Hey John if it was so good in NY why did you leave?We'll pay to send you back

04-26-2008, 02:38 AM
Man...why are you wasting your time writing about Coconut Creek....Most of us don't CAREEEEEEEEE. THE CONTRACT WILL PASS... wait and see... go and work for Creek. Too much SMOKE AND MIRRORS.

VOTE YES and lets put this behind us and move on.

04-26-2008, 03:34 AM
Man...why are you wasting your time writing about Coconut Creek....Most of us don't CAREEEEEEEEE. THE CONTRACT WILL PASS... wait and see... go and work for Creek. Too much SMOKE AND MIRRORS.

From what I've heard from the deps. This thing aint passing.

04-26-2008, 03:42 AM

From what I've heard from the deps. This thing aint passing.

From what I've heard from the deps. This thing is passing. Now what? Slam it all you want, everybody is sick of the BS. Go away already.

04-26-2008, 04:43 AM
Why don't you get rid of Bailen, DiPerna and Berman and try some new reps to speak. Maybe that techique would work, since they ar edoing more damage. I hear after this vote members are considering qutitting and joining the Miami group that represents cops. They are cheaper and have better attornies. Then you dont have to waste your money listening to jerks from NY. I also hear Bailen got fired from Delray Beach and couldn't make it in NY, Hey John if it was so good in NY why did you leave?We'll pay to send you back

Why would we get rid of them, they do a great job representing the Deputies, when you ask them a question they are well prepared and back up what they say with facts and documentation to back up the facts. They must be doing something right becaue the Sheriff and the command Staff are terrified of them, thats why they are trying to silence them. As far as John getting fired in DelRay umm completely not true I worked with him there and he was a well respected Rep there as well. The only reason John left Delray was he didnt get a take home because he lived so far away from the city and wanted to be in the State Pension. NYPD hasnt been good in a long time thats why they have so much turnover but that doesnt mean there are not things we could learn from them and Im sure NYPD could learn from BSO. Whatever the case this bashing of other Deputies is terrible and despite what you think all your doing is making these guys into Martyrs. Good work. By the way all your rhetoric has made my decision easy, Im voting No.

04-26-2008, 01:39 PM

I'll be honest with you. This vote could have gone either way a week ago. But since this rep was kicked out of a roll call it will not be a yes vote. Whoever was responsible for that cost the Administration a yes vote. Attacking the reps is childish and tactically unsound. You can not send a message of change using the tactics of the old guard.

04-26-2008, 02:05 PM

I'll be honest with you. This vote could have gone either way a week ago. But since this rep was kicked out of a roll call it will not be a yes vote. Whoever was responsible for that cost the Administration a yes vote. Attacking the reps is childish and tactically unsound. You can not send a message of change using the tactics of the old guard.

He's not a rep. Brickman sent him out because he has a big mouth. He was appointed an alternate rep in an attempt to keep this going. Brickman will reward him if Lamberti is not elected.

04-26-2008, 02:19 PM
I was there and he WAS NOT kicked out of rolecall. The Deupties were sent to goto WORK. A few that were not on calls stayed and chatted with Russ.....ask him.

04-26-2008, 04:00 PM
I was there and he WAS NOT kicked out of rolecall. The Deupties were sent to goto WORK. A few that were not on calls stayed and chatted with Russ.....ask him.

No matter how many times you post this is will be true. Russ was given a direct order by the XO of the District to leave the building, plain and simple.

04-26-2008, 09:40 PM
The fact is nobody cares that Russ and Bailen were thrown out of roll call except for the morons that are supporting them. While it may seem like there are many on this website, the truth is there aren't very many. Most people see them for what they are, loudmouth blowhard idiots. The vote was not changed by them getting thrown out, nice try.

04-26-2008, 09:51 PM
The fact is nobody cares that Russ and Bailen were thrown out of roll call except for the morons that are supporting them. While it may seem like there are many on this website, the truth is there aren't very many. Most people see them for what they are, loudmouth blowhard idiots. The vote was not changed by them getting thrown out, nice try.

Nobody is trying anything. The truth of that stupid mistake will be evident very soon.

04-26-2008, 10:09 PM

Look I don't like people pushy people in general whether they be from New York or anywhere else. Frankly I wasn't impressed with these guys when they spoke at my district. But d/a/m/m/i/t they have a right to be heard. If people upstairs are going to pull their rank to silence these deputies thats just wrong and disgusting. I'm voting no. The only idiot at this point is the one responsible for this kid getting thrown out of a roll call.

04-27-2008, 02:36 AM
I agree 100%.

04-30-2008, 12:51 AM
The Sheriff and Adminstration stiffling free speech. Threatening people who disagree with them. NOT allowing PBA reps on a Shooting scene because you dont like their politics. Boy, Lamberti was a breath of fresh air to this agency. I feel the winds of Change A blowin'

Ill Check NO with the only new thing I've seen....My Mighty blue pen.

04-30-2008, 01:59 AM
The next Lamberti embarrassment: I heard he called up all the Detective from downtown CI in an attempt to strong arm them into taking the contract proposal. Will this man stop at nothing, can his disgrace fall any lower??? Can anyone even remember the last time a Sheriff went to Districts to sell a stupid contract, if ever??? Its so sad what has become of this agency weve sunk to censorship and strong arming, and in the end though no one will say it out loud, everyone knows that a Democrat will win this election.

04-30-2008, 02:35 AM
Listen to yourself spreading unsubstantiated rumors, are you kidding me, you sound like my 9 year old. "Hey I heard from a friend of my sisters fiancees uncles brother that there was a UFO coming to land on planet earth tonight".

Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next Lamberti embarrassment: I heard he called up all the Detective from downtown CI in an attempt to strong arm them into taking the contract proposal. Will this man stop at nothing, can his disgrace fall any lower??? Can anyone even remember the last time a Sheriff went to Districts to sell a stupid contract, if ever??? Its so sad what has become of this agency weve sunk to censorship and strong arming, and in the end though no one will say it out loud, everyone knows that a Democrat will win this election.

04-30-2008, 04:09 AM
Listen to yourself spreading unsubstantiated rumors, are you kidding me, you sound like my 9 year old. "Hey I heard from a friend of my sisters fiancees uncles brother that there was a UFO coming to land on planet earth tonight".

Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im still waiting for my answer when was the last time a Sheriff has had to sink so low as to have to get out to roll calls to strong arm Deputies into voting for a stupid contract. To see what used to be such a good man sink so low is very disheartening to me. Im really ashamed of what has become of Al Lamberti.

04-30-2008, 04:49 PM
Dude Al Lamberti the Cop no longer works here, all thats left is Al Lamberti the politician who obviously has no soul. Its fortunate but I guess thats what greed does to people. VOTE NO everyone we deserve better!!!

04-30-2008, 05:41 PM

Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im still waiting for my answer when was the last time a Sheriff has had to sink so low as to have to get out to roll calls to strong arm Deputies into voting for a stupid contract. To see what used to be such a good man sink so low is very disheartening to me. Im really ashamed of what has become of Al Lamberti.

I will answer your question, unfortunately the PBA and its reps. are spreading so many lies and half truths, this sheriff has to go to the membership and explain what he is really offering, and what he really can and can't do. The PBA and its reps are the liars.

04-30-2008, 07:18 PM

You are poision. There is No embarrassment, No strong arm, No disgrace, No sinking. YOU take everything the Sheriff says and does and put a negative spin on it to influence the weak, unknowing, or rookie, so they will listen to you about who YOU want for Sheriff so you can get your reward. The Sheriff has an excellent reputation for good reason. How is your career going?

04-30-2008, 08:02 PM
PBA Reps lie and tell half truths? Really. I've been to all the membership meetings. Were they lying about the Sheriff having the money? Were they lying about him being able to use county money to supplement contract city expenses? Were they lying about the Sheriff refusing to create a fair promotional system "for purposes of diversity"? Dave the Lobbyist(Chief negotiator), Col Wright and crew all brought half truths to the table. The Sheriff admiited it at the general meeting he attended.
The only PBA Rep proven to be a liar is Jay Leiner. He votes with the Board, then publicly undermines their efforts. I challenge you to prove Jeff Poole, John Bailen, Armando or any of the others (with the exception of Jay) a liar. I don't care what you think of the board members, personally or professionally. If you don't like them vote them out. But if you are going to call them liars- prove it. I have laid out the reasons I believe Jay to be a liar on more than one thread- Your turn.

04-30-2008, 11:59 PM

Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will answer your question, unfortunately the PBA and its reps. are spreading so many lies and half truths, this sheriff has to go to the membership and explain what he is really offering, and what he really can and can't do. The PBA and its reps are the liars.

What exactly are the half truths and lies that the PBA are telling??? I would like to hear one specific example of a specific lie that a particular PBA Rep told to a member??? Lets hear it I cant wait. The only person that I know for sure is lying is the Sheriff, and do you know how you know the Sheriff is lying, his lips are moving???